Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Italian Love Triangle? {Kei-baby & Razerwing}

Kei-baby

Super-Earth
Victoria "Vita" Marino
Vita was created in Italy by an elder vampire who thought she was beautiful as a human. Her "father" Silas, soon renamed her after she was changed. That is the awful thing about vampire transformation you don't remeber you human life before them. Vita stayed with Silas' clan in Italy for fifty years and then left because she could no longer take the slaughtering. She came back a few years later after discovering how hard it was to be on your own with vampire hunter out on the prowl. Silas soon had her betrothed to a young vampire prince from another clan so she wouldn't run off again

Vita was driving her father's traveling car ,a '52 convertable Corvette, to the Moretti house. She frowned as she pulled up to the luxurious seaside manor that simply screamed PRINCE to her. Took in a deep breath as she parked the car and got out, running her fingers through her windblown hair and trying to straighten her appearance out somewhat. Vita's nose wrinkled at the scent of animal blood in the air, it was about as unappetizing as eating human food to her anyways. She walked up to the door and pulled her sunglasses on top of her head and pulled her hood down before she knocked three times.

"Yes" said a man as he opened the door

"I'm here to see my um...the prince" she said in her soft melodious voice, to the man she assumed to be the butler. She said prince oddly and she was unwilling to say the dreaded word 'fiance'.

"Ah yes miss Victoria we've been expecting you" He said as he showed her into the living area "He'll be with you shortly"

Vita rolled her eyes at the Victoria part she hated her full name and anyone who knew her celled her Vita. "Yeah thanks" she said as she sat down one one of the leather couchs 'I wonder what he's like...' she thought to herself

AnimeVampireBoyBlond.jpg

^Tryst Nemico was a born vampire, a pureblood Prince to a vampire family in Italy. He has traveled around the world, learning all he could about the ways of the world. Although he knows much, he is on a never ending quest to learn more. As a hobby, the Prince has a wide assortment of rifles, pistols, and other firearms, and he tinkers with weapons designs constantly. He also plays the piano, and has a sensitive ear for music.
---------------------------------------

Tryst stepped out of the showers as the rumbling motor of a car came to his attention. Someone was here. Could it be the fiancè? He shook his head, towelling himself off and putting on a button up shirt and a pair of black dress pants. Damn he hated this stuffy clothing. Steeling himself, he combed his hair into a presentable fashion for his home, and started to make his way downstairs.

His butler had already shown the woman in, he could scent her quite easily from the few rooms that distanced the main room from the stairwell. He let out a small, inaudible sigh before stepping into the room. "Ah, Miss Victoria." His head tilted, a questioning look in his deep green eyes. The light made his slivery hair brighter, and made the little cross at his neck glimmer. The Sapphire there, which had a small rose ingrained in the center, seemed as though it didn't belong on such a simple looking necklace. "I apologize. From what I see, you don't like that name. Vita, correct?" His voice was softer than goose down, and just as inviting. He bowed deeply, beckoning her to stand with slender fingers. "Forgive me, I haven't introduced myself. I'm Tryst Nemico. If we're in a rush, and dispersing formalities, 'T' works just as well." He smiled, cocking an eyebrow as he looked towards another room. A blue mark, easily transcribed as the kanji for 'memory', crossed by a ragged looking scar became visible.

Vita smiled slightly at him and nodded her head before taking his hand lightly and standing. "Tryst, a pleasure" she in a low voice that sounded seemingly like music as she blinked her crimson eyes at him, that signified a fairly young vampire. Victoria was the youngest in her clan and all were 'turned' vampires. "Victoria Morino but I'm sure you already know that" she said with a touch of a laugh and letting go of his hand.

Vita sighed and dropped her eyes to the floor and brushed a strat lock of hair behind her ear "You'll have to excuse my disheveled appearence" she said looking back up at him now "Driving with the top down was irresistable since it's cloudy out today" she sighed again "Being able to stay outside without being covered up or turning to a crisp is so rare in the spring" she said lightly as she sat back down her jean skirt riding up on her legs a bit crossing her ankles she smied up at him a bit "Please tell me about youself I know little of other clan's" she said patting the seat next to her

He smiled, sitting down next to her. "Yes, to go out without so much clothes on. Such a rarity now-a-days." He put his hands behind his head, looking around, and then focusing on her when she asked the question. "Well, what is it exactly you'd like to know, love? I have a treasure trove of stories, and by the time I got through all of them, you'd hate me for wasting time." He blinked, realizing what he said, and then he said something philosophical. "Immortality is eternity, depending on how you use it. When time is timeless, you have to find things to do, and I assure listening to someone talk endlessly...." He shrugged then, leaning back into the couch. He wrapped his fingers around the cross necklace, thinking for a little bit. "What about you Vita? What's your story?"

Vita smiled at him "Yes but how do you mesure a span of time when time is endless.... A few hours holds no grounds against the enormity of eternity" she said her voice fluid and melodious as she spoke "My story? Oh it's simple and normally boring I assure you" she said shrugging her shoulders a bit and taking in an unessassary deep breath.
"I woke up one day in the dark chasm of Silas' home not knowing anything about who I even was....but I couldn't think bout any of that I was so thirsty...." she frowned a bit at that part "I didn't understand why I felt so parched and it scared me...Imagine an 18 year old girl who knows nothing of what's shes become imagine the horror on her face when she make her first kill....they tossed me a poor boy about my age and my instincts overtook my digust..." she shook her head a bit at the last part "After the first few day Silas' finally came to see me and set me up in my own luxurious room....he said it had all been for my own good I had been to beutiful to waste so he changed me..." she sighed again
"I ran after a few year just couldn't take all the killing but the church hunters almost got ahold of me so I ran back home Silas always took me back in with open arm he seems to think of me so highly" she shrugged again "I don't know why he pick me when there are so many other beautiful girls...he won't tell me what or who I even was before"

He listened to her story intently, amazed at the way she described her first kill. "Yes, there are beautiful girls all over the world, yet you...." He tapped his head with a finger, suddenly seeming a little eccentric. "You radiate something. Something that attracts like honey. It's strange, it truly is." He tilted his head, peering deply into her eyes. "And of this Silas character, what did he teach you? Do you know how to defend yourself from the hunters?"

He motioned for his butler to leave, standing abruptly. "Come, the living room isn't a very good place to talk. Come, come, follow me. We shall go to my favorite place!" He went at a good pace up a few flights of stairs, Vita in tow. Near the third floor, was a double door, huge and ornate. He pushed them open, and revealed a large wooden Grand Piano.

Vita sighed a bit and rolled her eyes when he practically gave her the 'different' shpeel. She had heard it twenty billion times always when she asked why she was changed it was the answer she got things like "To beautiful to waste" and "Different from other girls". The one things Victoria did know about her human life was that she had eyes the color of amethyst Silas had told her that her unusual eyes had attracted him to her in the first place now she was stuck with the eyes of a youngling that wouldnt fade for another few years. She rolled these bright red eyes now "Tch Silas? Teach me to defend? Yeah right" she said quite sarcastically "He let me go out into the world defenseless just so I'd come running home and stay home..." she said crossing her arm over her chest "That's why I'm marrying you..." she mumbled under her breath

Vita laughed a bit as he pulled her off the couch and almost dragged her up three flights of stairs. As they got to the third floor she smiled at him when he pulled open the double door to reveal a Grand piano "Do you play?" she asked as she breezed past him a bit and strode into the room hips swaying unconsiously. She ran a hand over the smooth laquered top and smiled "Do you ever get glimpses?" she asked quite suddenly

He frowned a bit. Silas didn't seem to be a very good candidate to sire younglings. Being taught to defend oneself should've superceded any other thing. Well, he would make sure this girl was trained. He snapped back into reality. "Hm? Ah, yes I play. And forgive me if I sound conceited, but I can play well too."
He had just sat down on the piano bench when she suddenly blurted out another question. "Glimpses of what love?" It was a strange question, that was for sure.

"Do you play an instrument, Vita? I've been looking for a musical companion and the butler is a tone-deaf player." He chuckled, pulling Vita close as he sat her down next to him. Absent-mindedly, his fingers danced lightly over the mix of ivory and ebony keys. A soft melody swirled throughout the room, almost as though the music was the air itself. The notes bounced wonderfully off of the angled walls in this room, a room that seemed designed specifacally for music.

Vita shook her head a bit "Oh no not at all" she said when he said somthing about sounding concieted. She smiled a bit a him as he sat. "Memories that you don't know where they come from...Glimpes of...your human memories" she murmured it was something unheard of and unbroached Vampires weren't supposed to remember anything it truth it made the transition easier at least that's what Silas always said.

"Actually I play violin and umm sing a little bit" she said softly laughing as he sat her down beside him. She watched intently as he played amazed at how his fingers moved so fluidly over the piano keys. She smiled and closed her eyes a bit and sighed softly getting lost in the beautiful music that swirled around her

The music stopped when she asked about the glimpses of his human life. His fingers visably tensed, and his brow furrowed in intense concentration. He was shaking. "T-that is a very.... unusual question to be asking for your f-first visit, madame." He started to shake harder, but before things could get too out of hand, he took a deep breath. The mention of her playing violin and singing helped distract him a little bit. "Please excuse me, Vita, for my behavior. My past, or what I remember of it, is not pleasant at all. That's why I have this mark on my neck." He tilted his head to the side, exposing the little blue mark over his jugular. "As far as I know, this was here during my human life too. When I was changed, and when I woke, there was the mark." He shook himself, clearing his head. "But, we shouldn't talk about such a sad subject. Glimpses can be devastating in some cases. The key to happiness is a bad memory." He tilted his head again, exposing the clear side of his neck. "So, shall we see what you can do on a violin? I have a few in the closet here in this room."

Vita pressed her lips together at first the looked down at her lap "I'm sorry I was simply curious whether I was the only one..." she bit her lower nearly drawing blood with the pressure but released her lower lips when her pointed to the mark on his neck she had noticed it before but paid it no mind now she looked at it intently. "I shouldn't have brought it up...I just...all my memories come to me as dreams...always the same memory though... a human woman playing a piano much like this one and singing ever so softly..." she gave another sigh and shook her head "Oh so sorry I'm rambling aren't I?" she said with a weak laugh and she nodded her head when he said something about violins "Oh yes of course I'd love to" she said smiled as she stood up.

"Don't apologize love. Curiosity is a wonderful thing. Just, just realize that sometimes questions can bring about undesired answers." He wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close and placing a small, swift kiss on her lips. As if nothing happened, he breezed over to the closet and pulled out a violin in pristine condition. Respectfully handing it off to Vita, he sat back down at the piano bench. "All I ask is to play the tune that comes from the heart. You can try to play with me, if your heart so desires." He smiled lightly, and his fingers started dancing around the keys again. The notes that poured out emanated a romantic theme. He glanced over to Vita curiously, but the music never missed a beat.

If Vita could have blushed she would have but instead she just simply sat there smiling. She watched as he breezed past her and pulled out a violin. She took it into her hands admiring the instrument it wasn't her Strativarius but it was and old german Gypsum and would make a lovely mellancholy sound. She smiled and placed it under her chin supporting the neck with her left and she nodded when he started to play after a few bars she enters her fingers dancins along the string as she pulled the bow back and forth. The soft music that poured from the instrument swirled and entertwined with the soft sounds of the piano

A wide smile played around his lips, and he sped the music up, a lovely story unfolding. The thing was there was no sheet music, he played this from memory it seemed. The music swirled around the room, as thick as steam, and as warming as it too. The piece unfolded, and the sound from the Gypsum mixed beautifully with the piano's sound. With a small pause, he continued, slower, sadder this time. Almost as though there was a lost love somewhere in his history. The song drifted lazily to a close, the last few notes mixing together. "You know, there is a way to make the music visible. I'll show you it next time."

Back
Top Bottom