Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Oceansnights....Make me.. come alive...come on and turn me on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well let me first say this, I am really bad at introductions and requests threads, mine always come off sounding as if I am filling out a forum, and none of my warm playful personality comes across in them. Just letting you know, I do have one, personality I mean.

I prefer to write with male partners, and opposite male characters.
I would write with a female in a non-adult themed story, but for adult scenes I prefer males.

I enjoy writing on the forums, either as thread or PM, I do not write on instant messengers. I will sometimes chat with friends on them but not role play.

No personal information will be given out about myself, I keep my private life just that, I will chat and I am friendly,but online friends stay online.

I can write as multiple female characters in a role play,but females are all
I write, I am not a experienced enough writer at this point to write as male or anythings else. And I have never had any desire to do so as of yet.

Please look over my F-LIST before contacting me as a potential writing partner, I have had, as of late so many misunderstandings, most of what I enjoy is on the list. I make no apologies to anyone that thinks some of what I enjoy is not what they enjoy or think I should enjoy. Not everything on my list is used in every role play,but if some gentle kisses and fondling are what you like, then please look elsewhere I am not your girl.

As for plots and pairings I do not have a lot yet, the following are what I have come up with for now.

I would like to write a power play exchange, where an woman who has power over a man, gets switched through what ever means and loses her power or position, and has to deal with the lose, and the relationship that develops between them.character

Older woman and her best friends son, with the young man being the dominant one of the relationship. character

Incest settings, not sure why but seem to have developed an interest in writing this, must be the whole taboo thing.characters

Victorian doctor/ Lady of the house, I like the setting and would like to write this if my partner was able to write the time period.character

Photographer and model, this is more of a fetish/bondage type game, with my character being hired as a bondage model, for a photographer who is also not just a photographer, but also a dominant. character

Military settings officer/female private
Dom/Sub plots are welcome
Bondage again nothing extreme, in this area

So if you are interested please send me a Pm and we can discuss writing together.

RE: The Oceansnights requests

Added several new updates to the request, as I finally have the time to do so.

Updated with new ideas for plots after taking some time off due to personal issues, am ready to begin writing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom