Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Passing Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

nladisha

Supernova
Esmeralda could barely believe her eyes whens she saw her test. A D! It was bad enough she wasn't doing too hot in college algebra. If she wanted that scholarship, she needed at least a B. And to get a B, she needed to pass this test with nothing less than a C. That was not going to happen. It's time to get serious she thought, looking up at her teacher.

Her plan was simple enough: use her womanly charm to convince the teacher she deserved better. If there was one thing Esmeralda was an expert at, it was how to use her sex appeal to her advantage. Esmeralda was a beautiful 18 year old girl. She had lightly tanned, peach skin; jet black hair, tied in a ponytail; blue eyes, a taunt, flat stomach; and enourmous 54DD breasts. Her body had blossomed quite early, giving her plenty of experience with boys. By the time she entered her senior year, she had laid with just about every boy in her class. She didn't discriminate - one day it might be a jock, the next day a nerd. She had her favorites, but tried to be fair.

Of course, she didn't just screw around because she liked it. With a body like hers, it was easy to manipulate males to do her bidding. The only problem was, until now, the oldest boy she'd ever slept with was 19. Her teacher was a man well into his 40s, if not his 50s. This would be a new experience for her, but one she had to try. Until now, she'd been a decent student. Her sexual escapades were safe amid the student body, and as far as the adults were concerned, she was a brilliant student. She was trying to do well in her studies, and until now, she'd only ever gotten As and Bs in her classes. She could not afford to loose her chance at a scholarship over a stupid test grade. It's just like sleeping with a guy, she told herself. It's just that he's older and more experienced. As usual, Esmeralda was dressed in a short-sleeve, button-down blouse, jeans, and 3" stiletto heels. Her blouse was pulled tightly across her enormous, bulging breasts that strained to burst out of her bra and shirt. The blouse hugged her body, bringing out all her curves and the shape of her tummy. She looked irresistable. As this was the last class of the day, she waited anxiously for it to end. Let's hope he's as weak as the rest of the males, not some prude who'll throw me out for being lewd.​

Marcus sat at his desk idly flicking through the papers handed in by the previous class, After almost twenty five years as a college profesor he could tell with a glance which papers needed his full attention and which did not. Most of the papers were a C maybe a B, A few could even A's amd as always there were a couple of F's.

He shuffled the papers and placed them into his briefcase, He would give them his full attention tonight just like every night, Which could explain why at 49 he was living alone in a one bedroom appartment with two ex-wives behind him. So now his nights consisted of an hour in the gym after classes, which helped to keep him trim and in good shape despite his advancing years. The gray hair which was rapidly taking over from the original black gave any hint of his true age, And the rest of the night was taken up with marking.

He glanced at his watch, there was only five minutes left before the end of his current class and the end of the day. He ran his eyes over the students before him searching out anyone seeking his attention, his eyes paused as they past over Esmeralda as they always seemed to do, to be fair her chest did call attention to itself.

He thought for a moment and remmemberd that he had given her last paper a D, He knew she was capable of better, But the grade he had given was fair and she would have to work extra hard from here on out.

"Mr. Marcus, can I talk to you?" asked Esmeralda. Her heart was pounding hard in her chest with nerviousness as she tried to figure out how to proceed. "I know I didn't do as well as I should have on my test, but I was just having an off day. Is there a way improve my score? I really need to pass this class." As she spoke, she stood beside the desk, and leaned forward a bit. Her shirt bulged slightly from the strain of her breasts, and if one looked just right, they could see her bra and tits.

As his class began to file out Marcus turned to retrieve his breifcase, He did notice Esmeralda approch until she spoke . He listened as she told him about how she had had an off day, Which had resulted in her poor grade. As she continued to speak asking what she could do to make up her grade she leaned forward slightly and Marcus's eyes were drawn to the open neck line of her shirt, And the soft creamy expance of flesh that made up her breasts, strining against the confines of her bra. He did not know how long he stared at her chest, imagining her breasts free of that constricting garment and in his hands. It wasn't until hed became aware of the silence in the room that he tore his eyes away and forced himself to look into her eyes.

"It was a D if I remember correctly" he said as he fought to keep his eyes upon her face "It will take a lot of work to come back from that". He found himself once again gazing down her blouse, He straightend up "But it's not impossible" he stared into her eyed for a momemnt, was she aware of the display she was giving him, she had to be surly "I offer all my students extra tuition, I have a study group that meets on Saturday your welcome to join us". He forced himself to turn his back to her as he pulled on his suit jacket and reached for his breifcase.

"But sir, please!" said Esmeralda. She pretended to beg, like Marcus would expect her to do. She knew, as well as him, that begging would do her no good. But it was all part of the act. She could tell he was interested. He kept stealing glances at her blouse. "I really need to get a good grade in this class - " She launched into a sob story about her academic career, her normally good academic record, and how her grade was a simple mistake that should not have happened and did not reflect her true potential, but was a black mark against her otherwise stellar record. Most of that bullshit was true, but Esmeralda knew it would get her no where. Mr. Marcus had probably heard thousands of sob stories throughout his career from other desperate students, and knew what to expect. But he wouldn't expect what was coming next.

As Esmeralda spoke, she drew closer to her teacher and positioned herself right in front of him. She grasped the front of his shirt to hold him in place (noting how firm and hard his chest felt through his shirt). Her heart was pounding with anticipation, wondering if he would react the way she was counting on, and psyching herself up to follow through with her plans. It helped Mr. Marcus wasn't a gross old man, making Esmeralda feel a bit more determined. By the time she finished, she was standing so close, the tips of her breasts were touching his chest.

"Please, sir," she said softly. "Do this - for me..." She leaned in, and planted a soft, gentle kiss on his lips. She let herself linger for several seconds, the way she would do to a potential lover.

Marcus listened, As she begged him. He had heard it all before, every student had a sob story. But as he listened to her prattle on about her academic career he knew most of what she said was true. But regardless of her compeling argument, the simple fact was that the grade she recived reflected the paper she had turned in, no amount of pleading could change that.

He was surprised when she stepped in front of him and placed his hand on his chest. It wasn't the first time a student had tried this tactic, and he was just about to protest when she stepped closer. He could feel her brests pressing against him, And he was finding it hard to remain in control. When her lips met his he lost what little control he had.

What shocked him most, was not that she kissed him, It was that he kissed back. As her lips gently brushed against his he softly parted his, tenderly extending his tongue he gently teased her lips with the tip. His hand rested on her hip, though he could not remember placing it there. He drew her closer, his tongue probing between her lips seeking her own.

Suddenly realisation hit home, And he stepped back. Breaking there kiss. He snatched his hand away from her hip as if it were burned.

"This is hardly the place for this kind of discussion" His eyes darted to the open door of his classroom, half expecting to see the entire faculty board standing there, "I mean..." he stuttered trying to find the right words, "This can't happen". But even to him the words sounded hollow.

Esmeralda knew she had Mr. Marcus when he kissed back. Of course, he was fighting it, but that was no matter. He was a guy, despite his age, and Esmeralda knew how to handle any guy. His kiss, and the way he touched her hip excited her a bit, and did a little more to ease her apprehension of making love to a man almost 3 (technically 2.75) times her age of 18. Quickly, she moved to intercept him before she could loose him.

"Oh please sir!" she begged, throwing her arms around him and snuggling against his firm upper body, taking advantage of his bigger size. "You don't know how much this means to me." She kissed his cheek. "I'd do just about anything for you to give me a higher grade. Please, let me show you." She kissed his other cheek. "I..." She kissed his lips, then nuzzled her head beneath his cheek and squeezed him, mashing her enormous breasts into him.​

He tried to extract himself as she reached for him again. But as she kissed him once again he responded. As she snuggled aginst his chest he let his hands rest upon her shoulders and gently turned her backing her against his desk. He ran his hands down her arms and cupped her buttocks in his hands and lifted her sitting her down on the edge if the desk.

Slowly he stepped back and stared at her, in his mind he knew that this was wrong. But part of him did not care. He turned and walked to the classroom door, he paused before slowly closing the door.

He turned to face her he took a deep breath "What did you have in mind".

Esmeralda didn't answer. Instead, she stood up, and walked towards him. She reached up and undid the buttons on her blouse. As she worked on the ones around her chest, the strain on her breasts was relieved slightly, and they expanded, slightly, until they were checked by her bra. She slowly and sensually completed her unbuttoning, and pulled open her blouse, revealing her breasts overflowing her bra and her flat, hard tummy to her new lover.

Marcus's breath cought in his throat as he watched her comming towards him her hands slowly unbuttoning her blouse. He licked his dry lips as her breasts shifted filling out as they escaped the tight confines of her blouse. He leaned forward and kissed her as she compleated unbuttoning her blouse. He broke the kiss and tilted his head slowly placing another kiss on her neck. He placed his hands in her hips and ran them tenderly around her waist beneath her blouse. He continued to place little kisses down over her shoulder and across her chest.

Mr. Marcus' attention to her even before she fully finished discarding her blouse surprised Esmeralda. Usually when she had the chance to do her seductive stripping, her lover was so overcome with awe, he didn't know what to do until Esmeralda was practically guiding his hand over her boob. Mr. Marcus, however, was a pro. His little kisses were so sensual and arousing. None of her previous lover had ever treated her this way.

Loosing her blouse, Esmeralda slipped her arms around Mr. Marcus and hugged him again, snuggling into his chest, and rubbing her exposed cleavage and her belly against the soft fabric of his shirt and mashing her breasts against his firm chest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom