Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Bucketlist

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
If you don't know what a Bucketlist is, you're stupid. Not really, but this is a thread about naming one thing you want to do before you die. It can be lovely, crazy, creepy, or whatever. I'll give an example:

--+I want to kiss a shark.

Let the list begin.

I'd love for the chance to go up into space. I want to experience true anti-gravity and see Earth from way out there and get that true feeling of being humbled because it'll fully dawn on me as to how precious we all really are.

I've actually been sky-diving and to multiple nations. Check and check.

I would like to be a part of a spontaneous musical number.

Honestly that would be fantastic.

Having a healthy pregnancy and a healthy child.

Finish writing a book.

Kissing Hahvy.

Finish a book.
Get published.

Have my art well known, whether in anime, video game character design, or manga.

Have my kids love me and tell people what a wonderful mother they have; I want to be the best I can be. :)

Go to Florida / Spend hours in Disney Land.

It has to happen.

Doing a serious trip to Disney. Been before, but I want to do the whole... let's stay at a resort WITHIN the park thing for about 4 or 5 days. In FL. Would love to do the whole Disney experience... reservations at the nice restaurants for dinner, meet-n-greets with the characters, riding the rides... exploring both The Magic Kingdom and EPCOT and not caring about how many souvenirs we buy.

One day, damnit!

darkangel76 said:
Doing a serious trip to Disney. Been before, but I want to do the whole... let's stay at a resort WITHIN the park thing for about 4 or 5 days. In FL. Would love to do the whole Disney experience... reservations at the nice restaurants for dinner, meet-n-greets with the characters, riding the rides... exploring both The Magic Kingdom and EPCOT and not caring about how many souvenirs we buy.

One day, damnit!

*Highfive for sharing the dream*

Did you even know, that they pick a random group out of the crowd and ask them to stay at the big Cinderella castle for FREE?!

-coos-

Oh, and to stay on topic: Meet Zack Galafenacis and Highfive him for being the closest thing to God the world has ever seen.

Rave said:
darkangel76 said:

One day, damnit!

*Highfive for sharing the dream*

Did you even know, that they pick a random group out of the crowd and ask them to stay at the big Cinderella castle for FREE?!

-coos-

Oh, and to stay on topic: Meet Zack Galafenacis and Highfive him for being the closest thing to God the world has ever seen.

WOOT!!!! *definitely highfives*
And no, I did not. But I like this idea. And I want to know how I can manipulate things so that I can be that random pick, lolol. XD

I've never even been on a roller coaster before or to a concert.

I think I should add those to my list.

--+Hahvoc Requiem+-- said:
Having sex with someone wearing a respirator. <3

Are you referring to kind in hospitals or scuba kind?

As for myself, find and keep a decent relationship, i guess. and maybe teach my neice how to belch her name out.

Travel to several countries. I'm not entirely sure of all the countries I want to visit, but among them are at least Finland, Japan, China, France and Ireland.

With most of them in Europe, it doesn't seem so impossible at least.

There a number of bands I'd 'like' to see, and a small handful, a half dozen or so, that I truly hope to see one day because of emotional connections I've had with their music.

It's hard to say which of them is the most prominent, but if I had to pick one I'd go with Boy Hits Car. I'd love to shake CRegg's(singer/writer/founder) hand, maybe even go in for a hug or something(but that'd be weird of me), and tell him how appreciative I am of his music. I'd also love to bring along the BHC 'story' from the booklet of their self-titled album and see about getting that autographed.

Back
Top Bottom