Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mobile Warriors: Task Force Chimera *Recruitment/OOC*

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Broomhandle45

It is the year 90 A.T in the After Terraform Era.

Bloated overpopulation and a high advancement in technology forced the splintered Earth Governments to design and develop colonies to ease the burden on Earth, fifty years were spent designing and developing Space Colonies to harbor the bulk of population.

Within the first fifty years, billions of citizens migrate to the colonies spread across the Lagrangian points surrounding Earth and the Moon. At this time, the governments of Earth unified to form the United Coalition of Nations to better police and oversee the safety of all colonies.

The UCA established a military base on the moon and began to dig deeper research in improving their military technology, all scientists and researchers throughout the colonies were encouraged to submit and develop designs of new ships that would be suitable for high speed space combat.

The Zeonic Company based in Side 2 instead developed an entirely new concept that was first designed as a space mining unit. The first combat capable unit was designated the MS04 Prototype Zaku that would serve as the grandfather of all future mobile suit designs.

While this design was cited as a poor cost to performance indicator, the UCA wished to develop the concept further. While the UCA didn't accept the Zaku design, many colonies seemed interested in the durability and ease of maintenance that the Zaku could provide and offered their support.

The UCA did, however..continue with their own designs for the new mobile suit plan, developing the RX-79 Prototype suit and their own lines of Mobile suits.

However, the Zeonic Company's product lines flourished as much as the Earth's own manufacturers, and the growing issue of security became an increasing problem. The Zeonic Company took to hiring and training it's own pilots for colony security forces, outcasting much of the UCA patrol units with their own squads.

It was only inevitable when the UCA requested that the Zeonic Company stop training Colony Defense Units, much to the outcry of the entire Earth Sphere. Zeonic Company promptly refused, with the first skirmishes of the dubbed "Mobile Suit Wars" taking place in 112 A.T.

It is at this time that the UCA establishes Task Force Chimera, a special operations unit that runs under the radar of everything, testing high performance and prototype units to put a stop to conflicts that are not within the UCA interests.
--

This is the concept I came up with a while ago, and I got so bogged up in background plot I decided to simply pick a spot in it and go from there. This is a Gundam RP, but it is AU. All manufacturers from most of the series are present in the Earth Sphere and Earth, as Task Force Chimera, it is possible to get most of the suits from the manufactures for your personal use.

At the current time, Zeon suits and their cross universe counterparts (Such as ZAFT, etctera) are for the colonies, so it may be harder to obtain something that isn't highly common.

If people would like some manner of "tier list" on the mobile suits, I would be happy to try for you. Until then, just assume that you're suit is good for what you need it for and please, PLEAAAASE use some common sense.

Just FYI, I'm not incredibly picky. But I will be looking through people's posts to at least see they have some level of quality, I'm not going to just accept the first people that come in. I think four people should work, but honestly I'll just see who is interested and hopefully however many we can get, we can fit them in.

--

-Character Sheet-
Name:
Physical Description:
Mobile Suit:
Personality:
Military History:

-Character Sheet-
Name: Eliza Walker

Physical Description: Blond, curly hair and bright green eyes. Somewhat muscular, toned build.

Mobile Suit: RMG-79C Powered GM, painted in the dark forest green and crimson of Chimera. ( http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/0083/rgm-79c-powered.htm)

Military History:
Four years in the UCA Navy Patrol, experienced the first few skirmishes in the Mobile Suit War, transfered over to Chimera due to high piloting scores and notable experience in mobile suit battles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom