Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DC Comics Plot Driven RP? (FxF or FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tellmi_Moore

Planetoid
(NOTE: PM me, do not respond to this thread. Responses to this thread will not be seen, as I never check this thread unless I need to bump/update it)

Hardcore-Canon DC Comics Plot-Driven RP Requests

I am a total DCU geek. I'm specifically looking for other comic-geek-girls to run some heavily plot driven fxf plots with. I'd also be interested in some mxf RPs, so long as smut IS NOT the only thing you've got on the brain, boyos. And I don't do non-consensual pairings with male players, sorry.

I'm willing to play in Earth-0 (pre-Flashpoint, post-Zero Hour), Earth-16 (Young-Justice TV show) or Earth-1 (31st Century post-Crisis, pre-reboot Legion).

But for Earth-0 the following changes are very important to me:
The Amazons Attack! storyline did NOT happen
Bruce Wayne is dead; Selina Wayne-Kyle is his widow and Dick Grayson is his heir
Kal-El is on New Krypton, ruling it, and Lor-Zod is in exile or dead

I will not, under any circumstance, play as/with Wonder Woman, Power Girl, Huntress, Starfire, Nightfire, Poison Ivy, Donna Troy, Jade, Tula, Harley Quinn, Barbara Gordon, Star Sapphire or any member of the GLC. Nor will I play with/as an OC.

I also, obviously, don't play male characters. We can talk about wired and/or very kinky stuff so long as you are serious about having an actual plot.

Gotham City Plots

The Cat that Followed Me Home (fxF)
Pairing: Holly Robinson (Catwoman II) x Renee Montoya (The Question II)

Cats and Bats (FxF)
Pairing: Holly Robinson (Catwoman) x Jamie Sawyer (Skyhook)

Bounce-Back (FxF)
Pairing: Charlotte Gage-Radcliff (Misfit) x Stephanie Brown (Batgirl III)

Cops and Capes; or, The Red and The Blue (FxF)
Pairing: Kate Kane (Batwoman) x Captain Maggie Sawyer

Metropolis Plots

Supergirls (FxF)
Pairing: Cira Kal-El x Traci Thirteen
Summary: Traci is hurting - so much so that she almost blew up Titan's Tower. Her El Paso boyfriend, Jaime Reyes, was cheating on her with Aquagirl. Now she's returned to Metropolis to get away from both El Paso and San Francisco. While crashing with her friend Natasha Irons, Cira Kal-El returns to Metropolis from the 31st Century after time served with the Legion of Super-Heroes as their Supergirl. Now on the rebound, Traci decides to try and make it work with a more mature and stable Supergirl.
natashatracicira2.jpg

Flash-Bang (MxF)
Pairing: Zachary Zatara x Bombshell (Amy-Sue Allen)

Shake the Earth (FxM)
Pairings: Cassandra Sandsmark (Wonder Girl) x Kon-El (Superboy)

San Francisco:

Refined Darkness (FxF)
Pairing: Zatanna Zatara x Raven

Shock and Awe (FxF)
Pairings: Zatanna Zatara x Bombshell

Life After the Island (FxF)
Pairing: Kara Zor-El (Supergirl) x Cassandra Sandsmark (Wonder Girl)

31st Century

Legion Found (FxF)
Pairing: Pulse (Ayla Ranzz) x Virus (Salu Digby)

Well, I have a semi-OC that I would like to see interact with the DCU. It's not really an original character, as I didn't create it. It's basically my take on Coyote from Native American folklore. In some myths he's two-spirited and a shapeshifter, so he's both male and female. In my mind, he would be a little bit Loki and a little bit Deadpool with just a splash of his World of Darkness portrayal thrown in. Would you be interested in something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom