Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visitors

she giggled a little and nuzzled him, leaping to her feet and skipping off to go and find the snipe, the kids laughing as they joined her in the hunt, the adults watching with amused expressions as they watched a full grown woman revert to a childlike state because she was just that hyper. Watching her chase butterflies, chickens,dogs, cats, birds, bugs, freak out over a spider, learn how to play tag, and find out why you weren't supposed to stand too close to the bull pen. Amal returned just in time to watch her leap into a giant pile of leaves and lifted an eyebrow. “well... now we know not to eat sugar.” he commented simply, watching her race around. It had been three hours since he'd left and she hadn't calmed down at all. “we need to give her something constructive to do.” he stated simply looking around as he watched all the kids laughing and running around with her. “the ship is ready for flight though so as soon as your ready we can go.” he paused. “we might have to wait for her to calm down though...”

Dante snickered holding both duffel bags in his hand as he looked at the girl before smirking."Nah,put her on the ship. Rich's good at calming people. We'll let him teach her to do something.Draw something easy." Rich rolled his eyes looking at his brother then looking at Alma looking concerned to still see her so hyper."It might not be a good idea to trap her inside. And you just want to see me get jumped for trying to keep her calm." "of course. Watching you get smack for being reasonable is the highlight of my day."dante said snickering as they watched Alma play in the leaves.

Dante snorted a little, looking amused. “you mean he'll screw her until one of them passes out.” he corrected chuckling a little as Alma rushed over to them and leaped into Richards arms. “i saw a pony! It was so cool! I got to ride on it's back! It was fun! I still want to make babies!” she complained, several of the adults snickering as they watched her, laughing harder as the children all clapped their hands to their ears, Amal smacking himself in the face. “Alma I don't know if you can make babies with Richard.” “i can TRY!” she squealed connecting their lips, Amal shaking his head again, looking VERY amused. “come on Alma, you can make babies on our way to Washington.” he promised, the girl grinning eagerly as she climbed off of Richard and skipped over to the ship, Amal shaking his head. “well, she wont hit him at least.

Dante snickered as he watched a bemused looking Richard follow after Alma."Oh, I wouldn't be so sure. He might try to refuse to do something."He said sounding amused because he knew Rich well enough to know he wouldn't want to take advantage of her hyperness when it was his fault he wasn't himself. Rich smiled as he walked into the ship, looking around looking amused."Alma?Sweetheart, be careful."he asked afraid she might hurt herself if she kept running around.

she giggled a little and pounced on Richard again, Amal sighing as he shook his head, grabbing her suddenly and hauling her off like she was a bag of potatoes. “noooo we're making babies!” she whined, Amal shaking his head. “you can't make babies right now, you need to do something for me.” she perked up. “really!? What!?” “i need you to weave Dante and Richard some hammocks.” he explained smiling a little. “our hammocks are too small, so we need bigger ones.” she nodded. “i can do it!” she chirped happily, skipping off and settling herself at a large loom in the corner. “she always calms down when you give her something to do.” he admitted chuckling a little. “we've needed new hammocks anyway.” he admitted. “come on, I'll show you two how to control the ship.” he chirped happily.

The two still looked worried before grinning."oh yea. I want to drive."Dante chirped following the other into the control room. Wanting to know how to drive. After all, he drove all types of cars, he so wanted to know how to drive a spaceship. Rich snickered a little as he looked around the ship control room, looking amused."Now Danny, no wrecking the ship.You already have enough tickets on earth. None needed in space."He snickered smacking his brother's shoulder.

Amal chuckled a little as he sat Dante and Richard down before he pulled a jack out of the middle of the console, slipping it into the port in the back of his neck, pausing as he concentrated before he started flicking toggles, pressing buttons, and then out slid two... well they looked almost like joysticks in front of Dante. “alright, it's very simple, you pull back to go up, push forward to dip down, left to go left, and right to go right. The rest of the stuff is a little too complicated to get into right now, manually anyway, I'll handle the flight regulators myself.” he promised giving the cord connecting him tot eh ship a small tug, grinning a little. “now, to take off, you press this button here.” he explained indicating a large green button. “that will start the engines, then you pull the left trigger left, and the right trigger right, and it will give us a vertical lift off.” he explained. “give it a try.”

Dante grinned as he followed instructions, grinning as he eased the joysticks back to fly up and then forward. Grinning at Amal, tilting his head a little."It's not so different from flying our airships here."He said looking thoughtful, pausing to think about how to get to washington."Due east." "But the hig-" "Youre not on the highway moron. Just go east."Rich pointed out snickering when Dante blushed. "Be nice, otherwise I'll sic alma on you."He pointed out wrinkling his nose a little sighing quietly

Amal chuckled as he 'watched' the flight patterns on the ship through his mental imaging processor. “toggle the right joystick to the left a little bit.” he ordered calmly. “your tilting a little bit too much.” he admitted calmly grinning as he watched Dante driving the ship, his head tilted. “you know, if we do get a home, your technology addicted species is totally going to get Ports installed into their skulls as well don't you?” he asked smirking a little. “it's even a very easy operation, you don't even have to be put to sleep to do it.” he admitted, wondering if either of the boys would like to be able to 'plug in' as the Ithreanians called it. “if either of you are interested?” he offered glancing from one tot he other his head tilted.

Both laughed, snickering. Because they knew just how techno addicted the human race could be. Rich looking starlted at the offer, tilting his head a little as dante concentrated on driving."...what would we have to do?"He asked looking at amal,"Would it just be like a wire put in?"He paused thinking. "And since we're human, would it have any adverse effects that it wouldn't have on you?"Dane asked mostly absently because he was more concentrating on what to do while he drived.

he smirked a little and shook his head. “it would be a general anth...anes... numbing solution and a short surgery with very tiiiny tweezers.” he explained. “we would connect the port to your cerebrum through very small wires that connect to the electrical input sensors of your brain.” he paused. “i think I might be using the wrong words but I don't know human anatomy terminology.” he admitted. “you might be sore, and it would take time for you to adjust to the new energy readings from the technology that you plug into, but human and Ithreanian biology is so similar that I'm certain that there will be no adverse side effects.” he admitted. “you would have to be careful of infection though, and clean the area well at least twice a day.” he explained. “other than that, you should be able to plug into anything that has a jack and a port.” he admitted, smirking. “i plugged into your laptop, it was VERY interesting.” he admitted. “think about it, if you want to, we can do it after we talk to the president.” he admitted. “or anytime after that.” he admitted reaching over and pressing a few buttons. “you need to turn south a little bit.” he ordered calmly. “we are heading for the White House yes?”

"Yes we are."Rich nodded tilting his head a little as he thought."I'll think about it."He said before biting his lip getting up."I'm going to go check on Alma."He said leaving the room, disappearing into the back. Dante chuckled glancing over at Amal, "He just wants to get laid. Sugar rush sex and all that."He smirked before grinning."I for one, think I'm enough of a techjunkie to want to get the plug put in."He said still looking worried though because while he hoped for the best. Both technology and politics tended to go wrong at the worst possible moment

he nodded a little and chuckled a little as Richard left and Dante made a comment. “well, you should think about it, I can go for a more detailed explanation when we're not flying.” he promised smiling a little. “i'm going to let the ship go a little faster now.” he explained, “keep an eye on the surroundings, the control's are going to get a little harder.” giving Dante more of a challenge. If Dante lost control, Amal could take control through the computer easily, so he wasn't worried. “it fly's pretty smooth doesn't it?” he asked smiling proudly. “at the rate we're going, we should arrive in Washington in approximately one earth hour.” he informed the other, smiling a little.

Alma had calmed down a great deal, and she was singing a strange lilting song when Richard appeared, one Hammock already done, the other half finished, her fingers flying through the threads effortlessly, she had clearly done this a lot. “hey Rich.” she chirped smiling at him. “sorry about earlier, I've...never done that before.” she admitted blushing a little.

Dante grinned wider, looking amused at the other's proud smile."Oh yes, it's smooth.A nice, smooth ride."He said glancing over at him before looking back out concentrating on flying, even if the perverted smirk was on his lips."Wow..."He said sounding amazed."It's like a four hour car drive usually."He said grinning wider."I think I could get used to flying. Get things done faster."

Rich smiled sitting down next to her, kissing her cheek as he leaned back on his hands."Oh do what?Go snipe hunting?Ride ponies?Or randomly offer to have people's babies?"He teased wrapping his arms around her, resting his head on his shoulder."Don't worry about it. It's okay.I shouldn't have let you have that much sugar without knowing how you'd react."

Amal smirked a little and nodded. “i could make it go faster too if I wanted to.” he admitted looking amused. “but it's hard to control of I go too much faster without running it completely by computer.” he admitted. “your pretty good at flying. A natural.”

she smiled a little. “all the above.” she admitted with a chuckle. “at least the effects wore off fairly quickly... I think.” she admitted smiling at him, her head tilted. “how is Dante enjoying 'flight school'?” she asked with a small chuckle. “it's not your fault anyway, I should have known better.” she admitted standing up and dusting her skirt off. “there, two hammocks.” she chirped undoing the loom and cutting the hammock free, examining it with a smile, handing one to him. “come help me hang them up.” she ordered calmly. “it's hard to do it by myself and Amal is busy keeping Dante from crashing us.” she admitted with a small giggle.

Dante grinned widely, looking so happy about being flying and so good at it."Thanks. Rich says I was always born to fly tomcats. I flew when I was in the navy, but when I messed up my knees I had to give it up."He shrugged a little looking amused.

"Dante couldn't crash even if you told him to."Rich snickered a little as he got up and helped the other hang the hammocks. As much as he rode his brother about being a moron, he trusted the other to know his way around a mechanical thing."He's enjoying himself."He shrugged shifting and tugging her close kissing her softly."hmm but you were so cute that hyper."

he nodded a little and adjusted something in the computer before he grinned at Dante. “i don't know what a tomcat or a Navy is.” he admitted with a chipper laugh before shaking his head a little. “your knees are damaged?” he asked his head tilted. “would you like Alma to look at them? She is a very skilled healer.” he admitted his head tilted. “she is god touched, and can do many things that most people can't, I bet she could fix what is wrong with you.”

Alma giggled a little as she hung the last Hammock, folding the old ones to be made into something new, giggling again as she was pulled into him, kissing him eagerly. “mmm I was cute wasn't I?” she asked playfully, smirking a little her head tilted. “i'm surprised you wouldn't let me make babies with you.” she teased giggling a little as she kissed him happily. “mmm, you know. I know we've only known each other for two earth days... but, I think I might be falling in love with you.”

Dante looked amused."The navy is our water warriors that live on boats. And tomcats are airplanes like this, but smaller and faster."He said smiling just glad to be back in the air."Yes, they are. But maybe alma can do something."He said perking up a little at the idea of having them fixed.

Rich smiled kissing her, "me to."he muttered wrapping his arms around her, nuzzling her a little before laughing quietly."Ah but I didn't want to take advantage of you being hyper. I was worried you wouldn't want to make babies when you got off the sugar high."He explaned gently stroking her hair, looking slightly worried.

he looked confused, not understanding what a boat was, but instead of asking he reached through the computer, connected to the internet and found out himself. “WOW!” he chirped, amazed as pictures of boats flashed across his mind. “you have so much water on your planet! SO much water!” he grinned at the other happily. “you actually go...” he paused looking up the word then. “swimming? What is swimming?”

she snorted a little and kissed him eagerly with a small growl. “i ALWAYS want to make babies.” she purred, a crackling noise suddenly filling the air, Amal suddenly on the intercom. 'hey Sis! Look out the port side window!” Amal's voice ordered, looking utterly amazed at the enormous lake far below them, Alma squealing in amazement as she looked. “oh oh for all the gods!!! Look at all that water! This is AMAZING!” she chirped, her nose pressed as tightly to the glass as she could get it, completely forgetting about making babies in favor of asking her lover a million questions about the people, boats, animals, and trees around the water.

Both sibnlings grinned as they settled in for the long explaination of whatever the twins wanted to know about water. when they got to DC though Dante smiled a little as they walked to the back of the ship to join Rich and Alma, looking at his brother."I think we should take them to the ocean first."Despite knowing how important it was to talk to the president today, he wanted to show the twins that their world could offer them everything they needed. Rich smiled tilting hish head as he looked at Alma.'Would you like to see our biggest body of water?"

they both grew excited at the thought of seeing the largest body of water and they quickly nodded. “YES!” they both yelled, both of them rushing to the front and plugging into the main computer of the ship. “where are we going?” they asked, in unison again looking at Dante and Richard. Once they had the information the ship seamed to... tweak, and then without warning, Dante and Richard where literally, in two places at once. In one location they looked down at DC, in the other they looked down at a massive, abandoned beach, then reality snapped together and they where at the ocean, both twins grinning as they looked at their lovers. “that was Warp, pretty neat huh?” they asked grinning a little blinking as they watched the humans try to gather themselves back together. Warp was pretty strange for the first few times.

Dante blinked stupidly as he looked at rich, before dissolving into giggles."Beam me up scotty." That was enough to set Rich off as he giggled,"Geek. Only a geek would watch star trek."He pointed out the two soon calming down before grinning at the other two."So, what do you think of the beach?"Dante said grinning. Rich smiled wrapping a arm around Alma's waist leading her to the edge of the water making her bend down to touch the waves."See?We have lots to share. More than enough for everyone."

the twins giggled and raced each other out of the ship, giggling as they tromped the edge of the sea, looking hesitant to touch it until Alma ran her fingers through it. “it's cool!” she stated astonished, Amal bending down and running his hands through it, looking amazed as he brought his hand to his lips, tasting it and grimacing. “it's salty!” he stated looking astonished. “this is incredible! LOOK at it all!” he stated looking around, almost mystified as Alma giggled and waded deeper into the water, stopping about hip length. “i..it just keeps getting deeper.” she stated backing out until she was only to her knees, Amal nodding. “i read about it... there's one place in the ocean that's almost seven miles deep.” he admitted looking around at everything in astonishment, Alma shrieking at the top of her lungs as something brushed her foot, leaping out of the water and into Richards arms, looking terribly frightened as Amal bent down to look. “there are things in the water! They... they look kind of tasty actually...”

Rich laughed softly as he kissed alma's hair, stroking her hair to let her be calm."Shh,they're just fish Alma. They wont hurt you."he said looking amused but hoping to sooth her. Dante smiled a little walking knee deep into the water, running his fingers through it as he looked down at the small fishies swimming around them."We actually sometimes catch them. They're food. And good. Also we keep them as pets." Rich snickered a little looking amused."There's lots of different kind of fish out in the world."He explained.

Amal nodded looking at the fish, reacting in an instant, his hand sliding through the water and catching a fish in his hands, smirking as he held it up to the light so he could examine it, Alma staring wide eyed at it before she bounded over to examine the little floppy fish. “why's it jumping around so much?” Amal asked his head tilted. “i'm not going to hurt it...” “can we keep it? Oh PLEASE Rich!?” she pleaded practically clinging to him. “please can't we keep it?” “no Alma, it's wrong to take animals out of their home.” Amal complained already putting the fish back in the water and watching it swim away. “it's not fair to the fish.” he explained. “how would you feel if someone suddenly scooped you up and put you in a glass jar away from everything you'd ever known and loved?” Alma pouted but didn't argue as she dug her toes into the sand, smiling. “sand... now this is familiar.” she admitted sitting down on the dry parts to watch her brother look for more creatures. “hey! What is this?” Amal asked before shrieking in pain. He had picked up a jelly fish and somehow when he had jerked at the first sting the testicles had wrapped around his arm, causing him even more pain.

Back
Top Bottom