Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visitors

Dante yelped as he was pounced on, the alien and man, not to mention the children becoming covered in mud as they wrestled."Oh he is rather sweet. Dante sure thinks so."Rich said wrapping a arm around alma, kissing her head."We'll be able to help your people Alma. we'll get you rain and water. I promise. And I never break promises."He said kissing her lightly, wrapping his arms around her tightly, looking quite content to just sit there in the ran.

she smiled as she leaned against him, watching Dante and Amal wrestling with the children, giggling as she watched the Adults watching from shelters, laughing as they watched, trusting the aliens now, especially now that Amal wasn't covered in that frightening Armor. They looked curious now instead of afraid as they watched them acting like children, instead of frightening warriors. In truth Alma and Amal where very much like children, learning new things and experiencing amazing things. And they where astonishingly innocent. “Richard!” Amal crowed grinning a little. “what is this!?” he demanded holding up a wriggling earth worm. “is it Edible!?” “i dunno! Eat it and find out!” Alma ordered smirking a little.

"No!"Dante grinned wrapping his fingers around Amal's wrist to stop him from eating it. "Well it is,but you really don't want to eat it. It's kinda gross."Rich said looking thoughtful. "Urgh, I didn't want to think about that Rich.Thanks. That's a really gross mental image."Dante whined wrinkling his nose grinning at the aliens, before growing serious."Are you two hungry?"He asked, amused by their innocence. It really was quite endearing to see them like this

Amal blinked and examined the worm before shrugging. “it can't be any grosser than what we ate on that one planet, what was it, giant insects?” “yes I believe so.” Alma agreed. “like earths ca-ca roaches.” she agreed. “only as big as a... what are they called? Ely fonts?” she mused pondering that before they both grinned and nodded. “yes, very hungry, may we eat your food?” Amal asked hopefully, grinning. “i really don't want to go back to the ship yet...” he paused then looked at himself. “sandsoap isn't going to clean this off....”

"Coachroachs?" "Elephants?"The two brothers shared a look as they shuddered before getting up. "Come on you two, we'll get you cleaned up."Rich said leading them back to the garage and turning on the downstairs shower. Being mechanics they'd done the smart thing and put in a easy shower that wouldn't get to dirty. Turning on the water he pulled Alma in gently starting to wash her off as Dante helped Amal wash.

the twins grinned as they stood up and walked into the garage, a little worried about messing up the brothers home, but they where doing it too so they supposed it was alright. They looked even more nervous about stepping into the spray of water, years upon years of striving to save water making them cringe against this blatant misuse, but eventually they stripped down and stepped in, gasping as they realized it was warm and almost immediately relaxing into the spray with soft sighs. “it feels so nice...” Alma mumbled, Amal nodding. “it's warm water, how did you manage such a thing?”

Dante smiled as he raised himself off, before starting to help amal wash."We put it through a heater. Sort of like the thing you have for cleaning water, except instead of cleaning, we heat it." "It's not that hard. It's sort of like putting a pan of water on the stove and heating it to a boil."Rich said gently washing the mud off Alma's skin, careful not to hurt her, because he wasn't sure how she'd reach to the heat or so much water.

they nodded, amazed Amal grinning as he leaned into the water, his braided bun coming undone as he tugged on it, sending his long hair to his hips, the same length as his sisters amazingly enough. “it feels wonderful.” Alma purred happily as she was washed, amal grinning as he rubbed himself against Dante. “mmm do you have sex in here?” he asked smirking a little. “it seams like a good place for sex.” aaawckwaaard. Alma giggled a little and leaned into Richard, feeling rather feint, she wasn't used to hot steam, or moist heat and it was making her dizzy. “am I clean enough?” she asked hopefully. “i feel a little light headed...”

Dante blushed glancing at the other two as rich paled, bundling alma up in a towel and taking her upstairs. Drying her off Rich set her on the bed crouching down in front of her, looking worried as he brushed her hair out of her face."Better?"She asked looking worried about him.

Dante blushed sighing quietly as he rested his head on the other's shoulder, shivering as he wrapped his arms around him."Hmm we do have sex in here."He muttered, embarassed about having been asked when the others were there. They were so going to have to talk about boundaries....soon. After.

Alma smiled as she exited the hot water, leaning into him, red across her cheeks in a blush, having just gotten a little too warm. “i'm alright now.” she promised smiling at him. “thank you.” she promised smiling a little as she gently nuzzled his neck, sighing a little. “it was a very nice day... all that water.” she murmured smiling a little. “it's such a nice planet... and everyone here is so nice.” she smiled, leaning against him, her eyes closed, starting to fall asleep.

Amal chuckled a little as he gently bit his lovers ear, smiling a little as he ran his hands along the others body. “mmm that's good to know.” he purred chuckling as he gently tweaked the others nipples, panting softly in his ear. “all this hot.. it's making me so horny.” he admitted chuckling a little as he rubbed their cocks together. “lets fuck now?” he asked smirking as he kissed down the others neck. “i really want to fuck now.”

Rich smiled gently finishing drying her off, before tucking her in bed and crawling in next to her."Sleep sweetheart."He muttered holding her gently. Even if she was stronger than him, he held her like glass, as if she'd break. Not even thinking about how some weren't nice, and that she'd eventually figure that out, but for the moment to happy and content to worry as he cuddled to go to sleep.

Dante smirked shifting him hold, moaning as he kissed the other, lifting the man up pressing him against the wall as he rubbed his cock against his ass."Hmm I think we can fuck."He teased kissing him hard as he slid into him with a contented sigh."

she smiled and curled into him, sleeping softly, happy for the comfort and the company, snuggled into him as happily looking as innocent as ever.

Amal moaned loudly as he was pushed into, smirking a little. “ooh god yessss... jerk, I was going to top.” he whined pathetically, arching as the other got his prostate almost dead on. “oooh fuuuck yesss.” he groaned arching into it, panting eagerly. “ooohv yesss that feels so good.” he moaned. “love how you fuck me.” he moaned kissing him again and again, breaking apart only to breath, enjoying the hot water, starting to feel a little light headed as he neared his orgasm.

Dante groaned as he thrust into him hard, grinning a little at the others whining shivering as he came. His legs giving out from under him as he sank to the floor with the other, holding him in his lap as he focused long enough to turn off the water as the spray blasted them in the face. Wincing a little as the water stopped, sighing as he rested his head against Amal's shoulder."Good for now?We probably should get some sleep."He said snickering a little

Amal moaned eagerly as he came hard, nearly collapsing as he chuckled a little and nodded. “yeah... 'm tired.” Amal agreed smiling a little as he staggered to his feet and paused to lean against the wall. “wooh... I'm a little dizzy.” he admitted rubbing his eyes. “sleeping here wouldn't be very comfortable I suppose.” he complained, realizing that he had to move up into a bedroom before he could sleep, but he made it, looking a little uncertain about the strange flat bed, but relaxing with a happy sigh once he was laying on it. “mm comfortable.” he murmured with a grin.

Dante smiled as he climbed in next to him, wrapping him up in a hug and cuddling the other as he drifted to sleep."Comfy.."

In the morning Rich grinned as he glanced at Alma as she walked out of the bedroom, cooking hash browns and pancakes for them all. Biting his lip a little as he stole a kiss from her."I think we should start heading for washington-the president's home- today. With your ship it shouldn't take us to long to get there, and then I'll be able to..."The ramble after that was pretty incomprehenable as he went through everything that needed to get done so that the alien race would have a home, because he was determined to get them one

Alma smiled sleepily at them, looking as cute and innocent as ever, nodding a little at Richards suggestion. “i agree, my people are suffering, the sooner we can get a home here, the sooner they can come.” she agreed looking over at her bother who stepped out of the bedroom, his hair up in the braided bun again and looking as tough and awake as he always did. “good morning.” he chirped sitting next to Dante. “whats that?” he asked making a face at the hash browns. “it looks like little white maggots...” “that's disgusting Amal!” Alma complained making a face, her brother snickering a little. “mmm lots of protein! Maggots are GOOD for you!” “eeew!!!” she complained, making amal laugh again and shake his head. “so we're headed to this Washington today then?” he asked smirking a little. “i'll have to let Dante steer the ship, he'd like that.” he admitted peering into the black 'water' that was in Dante's cup, stealing the cup and sniffing at it, looking curious as he took a swallow, gagged, sputtered coffee everywhere and choked as he inhaled come of it, Alma sniggering as she watched him.

Rich looked a little sick as he looked at his 'maggots' sitting down as he started to eat."Not maggots. They're potatos."He said snickering a little as Amal sputtered, dante stealing his coffee back."Don't waste good coffee.It's to good to die from."The dark haired man growled whining as he sipped his drink. He really didn't do well before he'd had his complete coffee in the morning. Rich snickered eating looking at Alma and Amal."He would like to steer."He said smiling a little."We'll eat breakfast, then go.That'll give us plenty of time to get there."He said looking amused at the twins food mishaps.

Amal looked horrified. “good!? That stuff is DISGUSTING!” he complained accepting a plate of breakfast, his sister doing the same, both of them looking a little hesitant to try it before tucking in, their eyes widening at the astonishing flavors on their tongues before they chowed down, starving and eager to taste everythign, Alma even took a tiny taste of coffee, grimacing and giving it back with a soft. “yeah that was so not worth it” before resuming her meal, squealing as someone rang the doorbell. “whats going on!? What was that Alarm!?” Amal demanded leaping to his feet, reaching for his sword, ready to defend them all, Alma looking startled. “it only sounded once.. maybe a malfu...” then it sounded again and both the Aliens tensed, waiting for danger that, just wouldn't come. Because what was waiting outside was the village children with a large basket of candy. So large it took four kids to hold it up. “we thought the aliens would like some sweets!” the eldest informed Richard, since Dante was probably still nursing his coffee. “we begged our mommies and daddies.” one of the younger admitted all of them beaming happily, proud. “can they come out and play again today?”

Rich grinned, amused as he watched his brother watch on from where he was nursing his coffee, looking sulky. Probably since the aliens had insulted his coffee. Rich shook his head looking at the kids,"Thanks guys. But we have to go to washington today."He crouched down, looking conspirtoral and amused."They need a new home, along with their family and friends. Think we can help them find something?"He asked smiling at the eldest kids as he took the basket and handing it to the two aliens."This is candy. Its sweet and not so good for you,but it tastes good."He said with a laugh

the kids all looked confused. “they need a home? How come they can't ust live with you Mister Richard?” the oldest one asked looking confused his head tilted. “don't they like it here!?” another one asked, looking sulky, Amal chuckling as he moved over to them, kneeling down so that he was at the same level as them. “we're not just looking for a home for ourselves, but for all of our people.” he explained gently. “you see, our planet is dead, so all of my kind have to leave, and make a new home somewhere.” he pondered then. “i do love it here, you are all very nice.” he admitted smiling a little. “if we find a home, I will come back often and visit, alright?” “promise?” they asked hopefully, Amal smiling as he made an X on his chest. “i promise.” he, well, promised, Alma struggling to open a pack of skittles, grunting and groaning from the effort, glaring at it before shoving it towards Dante, ordering him silently, to open it for her.

Dante smiled a little taking the package and putting it back in her hands before using her hands to open it. Raising a eyebrow, as if to say 'see?not so bad' he smiled listening to the kids. Rich nodded looking at the kids."I'll make sure they come back and play. promise. But we need to find them a real home first. You remember what I always say?Duty before play."He teased ruffling the kids hair before smiling wider."But when everything's done that needs done it's okay to play.Now off you go guys, we have to get ready to go."

she beamed happily and nodded as she opened the package. “thank you Dante.” she chirped popping one into her mouth, promptly spitting it out and then staring at it, her head tilted a little before she picked it up popped it into her mouth again before giggling brightly. “oooh this tastes amazing.”s he breathed, her pupils dilating a little, Amal blinking as he looked at his sister, looking a little interested as he picked up a skittle himself and set it to his tongue, his eyes widening. “it's..sugar!” he stated, amazing. “it's... this is made from sugar!” he stated, amazed. “are you sure it's alright for them to give us this!? Sugar is so rare!” “it's mine! They can't have it back!” Alma protested, wanting to keep the skittles at least. Sugar was such a rare luxury, that even the High Court and the richest folks of Ithrea could rarely afford a sugary treat. The kids just giggled, amused at the alien's antics as Alma enjoyed her skittles one luxurious piece at a time, sighing happily, sucking on them instead of chewing to savor the flavor, Amal ignoring the slightly addictive sugary treat. “alright, you two pack and I'll prep the ship.” he promised. “keep an eye on her will you? I'm not entirely sure what that much sugar is going to do to her.”

Rich and Dante nodded getting up."Sugar's not rare here. We sell it to everyone."Rich said as Dante left the room to pack a bag for them both, since Rich was listening to Amal's exact words and sitting next to Alma and standing in as a overprotective guardian."how are you feeling?"He asked gently tucking her hair behind her ears looking slightly worried. Having not thought about what giving her sugar would do.

Alma smiled happily at him. “i feel.” she pondered then. “full of energy!” she decided. “i feel like I could run all over the place take a Dancing lesson and still be ok to cook dinner!” she admitted giggling happily. “i LIKE this feeling!” she admitted kissing him gently. She was totally hyper, you could see it in her eyes. “can we go DO something!?” she asked hopefully. “lets go look for the Snipe! We need to find that yet!” conveniently forgetting that it wasn't real. “or we could take another shower? I like showers.” she chirped popping another skittle, sighing happily. “i want to MAKE something... oooh lets make babies!” she decided running her hand up his inner thigh. “i reeaaaly wanna make babies.”

Dante snickered as he poked his head out of the bedroom."Yes rich, go make babies." "Shut up danny."Rich growled blushing hard as he stood, setting Alma on her feet,"Come on sweetheart.We'll go hunt for the snipe."He said willing to let her run around and search, because he wasn't sure what she meant with her idea of making babies.This was so far out of his normal day that he had no idea what to think

Back
Top Bottom