Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visitors

he moaned as he felt the hand pressing along his cock, arching a little, biting his lip a little as he shivered, smiling a little, gasping as he felt the cock spreading his hot, wet, tight ass, shuddering as he clamped tightly around the flesh. “oooh fuck yessss.” he moaned softly. “it's... so good.” he moaned closing his eyes. “it's so slick and smooth inside me...”

Dante shuddered, moaning as he thrust into the other."Hmm it is.."he muttered nuzzling the other's neck, before biting down gently. Thrusting into him harder once he realized that he wasn't hurting the other, sliding a hand over the other's cock, stroking him in time with his thrusts.

he moaned at the bite, arching into the other with an eager shiver and a loud groan, smiling a little. “oooh yessss.” he groaned happily, shivering a little. “oh god Dante harder... put it I me harder, fuck the life out of me.” he moaned happily, enjoying every bit of this strange Alien sex, panting eagerly. “aaah yesss it's so gooood.” he moaned squirming against him as his cock twitched and then spilled all over Dante's hand, the Cum, if Dante cared to taste it, almost tasted like red apples, the sweet kind, which was also very weird... like everything about the strange alien was. “oooh goood more... don't stop, please don't stop...”

Dante groaned softly, shivering as he held off his orgasm as he raised hand moving at the taste of apples. Leaning down to kiss the other as he fucked himharder, swallowing hard. "You taste good."He muttered eyes widening a little as he came, shivering as he collapsed onto the other with a sigh.

he moaned loudly as he felt the other fill him with cum, shuddering eagerly and clamping tightly around him. “aaahh yesss fuck yessss.” he moaned, laying his head on the hood of the car to catch his breath, smiling a little. “you taste good too.” he mumbled softly. “my legs have turned into... how do you say it? Jelbly?” he mused smiling a little before shaking his head. “mm you where wonderful, we're going to have to do that again... soon.” he admitted grinning as he heard Alma and Richard upstairs doing the exact same thing they'd been doing.

Dante panted a little cuddling the other sighing softly"Jelly."He muttered snickering a little as he looked at the cieling, rolling his eyes as he heard the bed creak and moans."And he complained about us being loud."He smiled yawning.

Rich moaned as he came, resting his head on the other's shoulder, nuzzling the woman under him as he shuddered.."Ohh...so good."He muttered holding her close.

he nodded. “yeah... jelly.” he mumbled happily, smiling a little before he hesitated, biting his lip a little. “Dante... I... I told you a lie...” he admitted softly, looking upset and ashamed. “i... I don't want to lie to you, it makes me feel bad.” he admitted softly, closing his eyes. “we...we're not here for water....” well, not really anyway.

She moaned happily and leaned down, kissing his neck, smiling at him. “your wonderful Rich.” she murmured softly, snuggling into him, kissing his temple. “should we go and see how our brothers are doing? They should be done by now.” she admitted with a small giggle.

Dante looked startled as he raised his head to look at the other man, frowning a little as he studied him. Not sure if the weird feeling in his chest was from Amal admitting lying to him was painful, or the lie itself. "...what,then what are you here for?"He asked

Rich sighed laughing himself as he closed his eyes, "Hmm we probably should."He muttered picking her up, setting her to the bed before getting up. Starting to get dressed as he smiled at her."I am wonderful.And so are you."he teased

he hesitated and then. “our world is dead, completely destroyed... we killed it.” he explained softly. “there is no water, no plants... the only thing that remains are giant lizards that make water in their bodies, carnivores that slaughter each other... my High Lord... that's the closest translation I can find to your language... Rione'Tuth, decided to abandon our planet, so that would could never destroy it again... many of the ships we sent out, are gathering water for the long trips, and to restock the planet, so that maybe it can recover.” he explained softly. “but... people like me, and my sister... we where sent on a different mission... we are finding a new home... but we have had no luck at all... there are no planets like Ithrea.” he admitted. “or we thought so... until we found Earth.” he admitted looking over at Dante. “Earth is my people's only hope for survival... we want to live here, in peace with the earthlings but I don't know if it can be done... my people are warriors, but earthlings outnumber us two hundred to one.” he admitted swallowing hard as he looked at his hands. “my people are dying, and soon I will have to tell them that I have found a planet with the necessary living conditions to survive....” he bit his lip “we want to be peaceful and beneficial... but earthlings are so... viscous, and hate everything they see, that does not look exactly the same as them... and I am afraid that I am leading my people to a genocide...” but earth was their only hope... their last hope.

She giggled a little and then paused, hearing Amal's voice float up the stairs, explaining everything, their mission, their hopes, Amal's fears, loud enough that Richard could hear every word, she stared down at her hands, ashamed for lying to Richard, but it had been to protect themselves. After all you didn't just walk into someone's home, say “i'm moving in” and not expect trouble.

Dante frowned as he thought it over, having been hurt that the other had lied to him. but he oculd understand why he hadn't said it. After all, you just didn't walk in and demand a home given to you. You had to be invited. Biting his lip as he chewed over that he showed once agan not only was humanity capable of great viciousness, but of great selflessness to."You didn't find me and Rich vicious did you?Granted, there are some who would hate you and attack you, but I'm sure if we work together, with the goverment, and with the people who would want to help, we could come to some kind of agreement without destroying either races."

Rich looked startled unable to process what he was hearing as he stopped on the stairs, looking confused before looking at Alma, wrapping his arms around the other, kissing her head."We'll figure something out."He muttered his voice soft because it hurt to think of her without a home or anything else.

he smiled a little and shook his head. “no... you two weren't viscous... and it's not like we can't pay for our stay here.. we can work, just like everyone else.” he admitted. “and we have great technology that can purify your air, eliminate waste from your technology, eve help the plants to grow.” he admitted softly. “and if they don' like that we have lots of rare stone and gems to trade with.” he admitted biting his lip. “but what if your government doesn't want to help us?” he asked softly. “what if ...” he didn't want to think about what would happen, if they where denied a home.

Alma leaned into him gently. “i'm sorry we lied.” she whispered softly. “we where frightened.” she admitted. “this is the first planet we have ever come across close enough to our own to survive... we thought if you got used to us first... your people would be more willing to help us...” she admitted. “we where planning on setting up a colony somewhere... where we wouldn't bother anyone, and only interact when your people wanted to... but I'm not so sure that would work... there is only a few of us left... maybe six hundred or so left on the planet, three hundred of our people left to search the stars.” she admitted softly.

Dante sighed shifting, wrapping his arms around the other. Pressing a kiss to the man's head, holding him gently, as if afraid he'd break."If they don't want to help. There are many other countries in the world, and plenty of room to house a reserve. I will help you find a home. Because that is what your people need to survive."He said holding him tightly, unwilling to believe that the human race as a whole would be so callous to not give them shelter, even if they didn't understand the aliens.

Rich smiled softly kissing her hand as he raised it to his lips, shifting his hold on her,gentle but tight. Not about to let her go."We wil find a way."He muttered,stroking her hair."Instead of writing a letter like we planned, I think we should go to the captial, and beg a meeting from the president in person. That way he can see what he'd be destroying in your race if he doesn't give you shelter."

Amal smiled a little and leaned into his lover, kissing his ear. “i would like to have a home here.. everything is so bright and green, there are animals everywhere.. I was born after the War ravaged our planet, so I have never seen green things before.” he admitted. “and I have never seen such animals either... we used to have creatures, before the bombs fell, but they where all wiped out, all that remains are the giant lizards now.” he admitted with a shake of his head.,

She smiled and blushed as he kissed her knuckles, giggling a little as she settled into his hold, feeling safe and protected. “we will take our ship to your.. president, then.” she decided smiling a little. “would you like to come with? It would be good to have someone who knows earths ways with us.” she admitted softly. “plus I think Dante would enjoy steering the ship.” she admitted with a small giggle. “if your president won't help us...we will find someone who will, there must be someone, or somewhere that we can settle...”

Dante smiled kissing the other's head, amused as he started getting dressed."The world isn't all green. We have snow sometimes. And fall."He said looking amused before tilting his head thinking bout it."We have giant lizards.But only the komodo dragon still exists, and its a beast."He said snickering a little glancing towards the stairs."We better go see about Alma and Rich."

Rich smiled tucking her closer to him, resting his cheek on her shoulder."I would. And it would probably be a good idea to have someone with us."He said nuzzling her a little."I'd like to see you try to leave dante behind so he couldn't steer anything. He'd through a fit."He said snickering a little. "I will find you a place Alma. No matter what."He muttered

Amal blinked a little his head tilted. “what is, suuunoow?” he asked sounding the word out, blinking at the other. “and fall? Will things fall from the sky? Will I need to wear a helmet?” he asked his head tilted a little. “we have the Kirn still.” he admitted. “they can survive on very little water, so they survived the bombs.” he admitted shrugging a little. “i am sure the Kirn will come with our people.” he admitted smiling. “i think Richard would like them very much.” he admitted heading over to the staircase.

She giggled a little and nodded. “i would love for you to meet my family.” she admitted. “my father, Rione'Tuth is the leader of our people, and my mother tuth'Alva is a Ithrean Dancer, and protector to my father.” she admitted with a giggle. “did you two have a good time?” she asked as Amal walked in followed by Dante, Amal grinning. “yes! They have such strangely shaped cocks!” he stated simply, Alma lifting an eyebrow. “yes they do.” she agreed shrugging a shoulder. “but they do the job very well, and they can move much faster than we can, I like it.” “i do too.” Amal admitted grinning, neither siblings realizing that freely discussing sex was embarrassing and awkward for earthlings.

Both earthlings shared a look before snickering, Dante going in search of his pictures of snow and fall before walking back to the two aliens, holding out a picture of the town covered in the white stuff and the fall."This is snow and fall. No helmets needed."Dante said before smirking at his brother."And what is kirn?"Dante said ignoring how hard he was blushing over having the twins discussing their sex lives. Rich blushed smiling a little as he set Alma on her feet, getting up."Move faster huh?"he asked sounding interested despite how embarassing the conversation was turning out to be.

Alma and Amal leaned forward, amazed as they examined the pictures, their heads tilted. “wow! The leaves are all orange and yellow! Are they sick!?” Alma asked, worried her head tilted. “that white stuff looks terrible! Is it a plight of some kind? A plague, or maybe a weapon?” he asked his head tilted before chuckling. “a Kirn is what we use to send messages remember?” he asked, reminding them of the picture he had drawn in the dirt, that had looked like a feathered dragon. Amal blinked at Richard and nodded. “our cock's are designed for pleasure.” he explained. “we cannot move too fast or we can damage our partners.” he admitted hand going to his button. “would you like to see? Dante was very frightened of it.” he admitted with a smirk, teasing his lover.

Rich looked amused before shaking his head."No, I'm good with not seeing your cock."He said grinning as he looked at his blushing brother."Stop looking so amused."Dante said sulking a little. Rich chuckled shaking his head as he looked at Alma, "No they're not sick or blighted. The weather here changes with the time of the year. Snow is just frozen water. And the leaves die so they can regrow in the spring."Rich said looking amused grinning at the idea of a kirn. He did want to see one.

Amal chuckled and shook his head as Alma nodded, touching the picture. “i would like to see it for myself.” she admitted. “will it happen soon?” she asked hopefully her head tilted. “i have never seen anything but sand before, sand and rock.” she admitted freezing when she heard thunder rumbling outside, looking shocked, Amal growling as he grabbed for his sword, remembering it was downstairs. “what was that!? Some manner of beast? It sounds very large!” he admitted, Alma shivering as she pressed herself into Richard, frightened of a beast that could make such a fearsome sound.

Rich smiled slightly against her hair, pressing a kiss to her head as she gathered her close to his chest."That wasn't a beast. It was just a thunder storm. A rain bringer."He said picking her up and walking to the window, tugging open the curtain so she could see the rain pelting the window. Dante rested a arm on Amal's shoulder, gently trying to get him to calm running his fingers through his hair."Shh it's okay. Just rain. Water."He muttered soothingly

they looked hesitant. “and... what is this rain? It is deadly?” Amal asked nervously, Alma watching in astonishment as the rain pelted against the window, reaching out and undoing the clasp that held it shut Amal gasping in horror. “Alma Don't!” he demanded, but it was too late, she swung it open and winced as the rain touched her skin, flinching away, expecting pain or something before looking shocked, staring at her arm and hesitantly bringing it to her mouth, licking the water. “... my god... it...it's WATER!” she gasped in astonishment. “what?” Amal demanded, moving over to the window and sticking his hand out, feeling the water soak his skin before bringing it back in and staring at it before they both looked at each other and raced down the stairs, rushing outside, Amal not even bothering to put on his armor, letting the rain soak their skin, lifting their hands to the sky and opening their mouths to accept the wetness. “this is amazing! Water that comes out of the sky!”

The brothers laughed delighted to see the two so happy. Amused as they followed them downstairs stripping down to their jeans before joining the two out in the rain."See?Not dangerous."Rich said cupping his hands, watching the water fill his hands for a moment before playfully flicking it at Alma, pulling her in close for a kiss."I told you we got alot of water."He said kissing her forehead. Dante grinned as he danced in the rain, bending down to pick up some mud, laughing happily as he pelted his brother with it, hiding behind Amal before he could retaliate.

Amal and Alma laughed loudly as they splashed in the puddles like children, Alma beaming as she kissed him, watching as the people ran for their homes, not wanting to get wet. “where are they going?” Amal asked curiously his head tilted a little. “don't they like the water?” Alma asked his head tilted a little as Amal smirked, picked up a pile of mud and threw it at his sister, the girl squealing in shock as the cold wet stuff sunk into her back. “what in the name of the Roaun!?” she demanded glaring at him as he whistled innocently, hiding his hands behind his back, wiping them clean before he indicated Richard. “my hands are clean sister love, it was Richard.” he stated, Alma turning to scowl at the man before she scooped up a pile of mud and took off after him, Amal snickering.

"Hey!Hey that wasn't me!Amal!"Rich howled as he whined getting hit with the mud, scooping up some more and throwing it at the male alien, grinning as it hit him in the chest. Soon enough not only were the four adults playing in the mud but the neighborhood children had returnd to throw mud with everyone. Grinning as he collapsed into the mud after a few minutes Rich panted as he watched the kids run around like lunatics. "They just didn't want to get wet."He said answering Amal's question from before.

Amal laughed brightly as Alma giggled eagerly, throwing mud at everyone. Collapsing next to Richard, giggling eagerly as she snuggled into him, smiling happily. “but... wet is so much FUN!” she admitted smiling a little. “i've never seen so much water before. And so... free!” she admitted holding her hand out. “my people would love this.” she admitted smiling happily. “i hope that we can all live here.” she admitted softly, watching Amal playfully wrestle with a bunch of children, laughing a little. “he handles children so well.” she admitted chuckling a little. “he pretends to be a tough warrior but he's really very sweet don't you think?” she asked smiling as he watched Amal pounce on Dante so that the children could clamor all over him too.

Back
Top Bottom