Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visitors

Rich smiled watching the two talk to the others before nodding."We'll put that in our letter to. Because you'll need to take food and things back with you to raise them..."He trailed off as he thought things over, working on what else they had to do. Dante grinned a little, smiling as he wrapped a arm around Amal's waist, kissing his head lightly fleetingly before letting him go."We'll let you hunt something else." "Or someone else.I'm sure Danny'd not mind being his prey."Rich snickered a little as he muttered in Alma's ear, amused at the idea. Though the brothers had a odd relationship, unlike most siblings they didn't find it odd to discuss each other's relationships and sex life.

Alma nodded, more than happy to raise livestock, if they could figure out how, perhaps gardening would be better, they had rich soul, under the sand anyway, but there was little sun under the surface, so maybe not. Amal grinned at the kiss, and let his hand run, just as fleetingly, down Dante's ass, smirking at Rich. “i'm sure I wouldn't mind stripping him of his clothes and making him run through the woods to chase him down.” he agreed snickering a little as Alma giggled a little and shook her head. “i think it is time to look at the car perhaps?” she teased, well aware that her brother really would try to do it if he thought he could get away with it.

Rich grinned nodding, "Hmm time for Amal to get Danny's motor running."He muttered wincing as Dante smacked him in the back of the head."No sexual car jokes t innocent ears."the dark haired man protested as they headed for the garage. Rich whined a little looking at Alma, pouting a little bit."yell at him.He hit me."He pouted like a two year old.

Amal smirked a little. “my motor is already running.” he growled licking his sharp little teeth, Alma giggling as she kissed Dante's head, shaking her head a little. “you deserved it.” she stated simply, reaching out and yanking on her brothers pointy ear, making the man yelp. “and the same goes for you mister!” she stated, Amal sulking as he rubbed his poor sore ear, stepping into the brothers garage, Alm,a smirking. “NOW you may make fun sexual jokes.” she teased Amal rolling his eyes.

Rich smiled shutting the door behind them, rolling his eyes as he looked at Alma."Let's go upstairs and work on your letter to the president. These two will be down here making out like two teenagers in the backseat soon enough.Don't want to see that."He said amused. "We will not!"Dante protested even if his blush said the words were a lie before he looked at Amal, smiling slightly."Will we?"

both the twins blinked at the brothers their heads tilted. “what is making out?” Amal asked curiously. “will we be creating something?” “i'm assuming it is gross in nature, if Richard does not want me to see.” “will we be getting messy? I do like to get dirty.” Amal admitted pondering as he shed his gloves and leaned his sword against the doorway, humming a little as he looked Dante over. “anyway I would rather mate with you than anything else.” he admitted, Alma giggling a little as she tilted her head. “just go easy on him brother, earthlings do not seam to be the warrior that you are.” she teased Amal smirking a little. “i won't break him... much...”

((how do you feel about knotted cocks? or oddly shaped ones?)

(lol not any feelings either way. Go for it if thats what amal has XD)

Dante snickered a little,"Making out is what kissing it. What human teens call it."He said blushing a little as he didn't look at the other before looking startled at the wanting to mate."Really?" Rich snickered a little pressing a kiss to Alma's shoulder amused at his embarassment."Come no.We'll leave these two to play with their toys." "I'm not breakable!"Dante whined thugh he was looking at the male with curiousity and lust showing in his eyes

Alma blinked a little, pondering that then. “i would like to 'make out' she admitted grinning as she dragged him off Amal chuckling. “yes, where I come from, Sex is very... how do you say? Free?” he asked his head tilted. “besides, I might break you.” he teased smirking as he stepped over to the other, pinning him to the hood of the car, kissing him hard with an eager groan and a smirk. “mm delicious.” Amal purred, running his ungloved hands along the others belly with an eager pant, running his tongue around the belly button before meeting their lips once more, Alma watching from the staircase just to make sure they really where going to do it before giggling and skipping after Richard.

Dante sighed quietly as his eyes fluttered shut, kissing the other back, as his stomach flexed under the other's lips. Moaning quietly as he tangled his fingers in Amal's hair kissing him slowly, smirking a little as he shifted back on the hood of the car, pulling the man up with him, settling him in his lap. Growling softly in lust as he pressed his cock up against the other's ass, a eager little moan falling from his lips.

Amal growled eagerly as he kissed back, letting out a soft hissing noise as he felt the others cock grinding into his ass, running his tongue along the others flesh before biting, not too hard, but enough to draw a few beads of blood. Moaning softly himself as he suckled lightly on the droplets, pinning the others hips to the hood of the car and grinding their hips together, one cock human, the other feeling slightly strange through the layers of clothing. “aaah so good.” Amal moaned, reaching down and undoing his armor, tossing them to the floor where they folded like cloth, shifting hi strangely made pants out of the way he pulled his cock out, and what a strange looking thing it was. It was as pale as he was, with a fat head, not smooth like a humans was, but slightly barbed, the fleshy tip looked almost like it was supposed to hook something deep inside the female, as if to align them perfectly together. it was rippled, the flesh smooth but almost hard, very stimulating, and even more than that, above the base was a growing bulge, a knot that would lock the mating couple together, making it impossible for them to Separate until the mating was finished, best of all the Knot was positioned just right, so that it would constantly rub against Dante's prostate. Everything about this strange alien cock seamed designed for pleasure. But how would Dante react to such a strange looking thing, that Amal was clearly intending on putting up inside of him?

Dante looked startled at the appearance of the other's cock, leaning back on the hood, sitting up on his elbows as he studied him. Biting his lip as he looked over Amal, looking a little nervous even as he kept from reaching out to stroke him. despite everything, he so wanted to touch the alien, even if his cock ended up hurting him. Not that he thought Amal would intentionally hurt him he was just worried about what the oddly shaped cock would do."...I hope your not expecting to top."He said laughing a little nervous and high, blinking slowly as he looked at Amal.

Amal chuckled a little and tilted his head at the interesting reaction to his dick, wondering what the others looked like he yanked the boys pants completely off, tilting his head at the strange looking dick, making a pondering noise in the back of his throat. “we'll fuck twice.” he decided, smirking a little. “i'll top, and then you'll top.” he promised, looking a little nervous about the others cock as well, but wanting it to be fair. “would you like to go first or do you want me to?” he asked his head tilted as he shivered, enjoying the feeling of those fingers on his weeping dick, the Pre dripping out just the same as any human dick would, panting softly as his fingers fell onto the others head, rubbing gently and exploring with his fingers, moaning softly. “does your species Naturally lubricate? Or will I need to find some lubricant?” he asked, not wanting to hurt his friend, he himself, all men of his kind, naturally lubricated their rectal regions, because men, and women, often enjoyed sex there. They had evolved to enjoy all kinds of sex, straight, Gay, and kinky. Humans apparently had not, or hadn't yet.

Dante whimpered quietly in pleasure as the other stroked his cock, sighing softly as he shivered."Lubricant..."He panted softly sitting up to look for something, whining when he realized he was going to have to get up to find something. In a few moments returning with cherry flavore lub that had been in the office, yes they'd had enough people over to learn to keep some everywhere. Blushing a little as he studied him, he pulled Amal into a kiss, gently tangling his fingers in the other's hair as he thought before raising his head, slender fingers unable to stop from exploring the other's body."I-I think you should top first..."He muttered pretty sure if he went first that he'd be so nervous about the other's oddly shaped cock that he wouldn't be able to preform.

he nodded, whining in response as he realized that the other had to get up, examining the cherry flavored lube with curiosity sniffing at it and grinning at the nice smell growling as the fingers tangled in his hair, kissing Dante as if he was the last hot man on earth, driving his tongue into the others mouth and stroking their tongues together, his fingers exploring Dante's body as well as he stripped completely naked, revealing a mostly human body, save for little red markings here and there, as if his body had tried to mimic his sisters extensive birthmarks and had failed. He also had some fairly large scars, from what looked like claws, but other than that he was human, firm abs and muscles gleaning in the light as he pinned Dante to the hood of the car again and hesitantly touched his tongue to his new found lovers cock, shivering in delight., “you taste amazing, like Salt.” he mumbled softly, licking his lips. “i love salt.” he murmured, driving the others cock into his mouth like a pro and groaning as he sucked, slurped, rubbed, and just all around sucked his lover off.

Dante whimpered in pleasure as the other sucked him off, tangling his fingers in the other's hair. "Ohhh...god...Amal..."He whimpered squirming. It felt so amazing, amused though that the other found it a good taste, it sounded like the other hadn't tasted cum before. Which made him curious to lick the other to see what he tasted like. Whining quietly he sighed, tugging on the other's hair. "G-gonna c-cum...."He whimpered quietly his hips shifting up a little as he tried to get as close as he wanted. He wanted so much to be close. "A-amal!"he groaned as he came, shivering as he closed his eyes

Amal moaned as he felt the cum sliding into hi mouth, sucking it down like It was a treat, purring happily as he leaned up and swallowed it, savoring the taste on his tongue with a small happy pant, licking his lips. “mm yummy.” he murmured happily running his tongue along the others cock, cleaning up any missing cum before driving his tongue, without warning, into Dante's ass, opening the lube and spreading his fingers in it, licking and sucking before slipping a finger deep inside of the other, panting eagerly as he rubbed and wiggled and finally found the prostate, pressing on it as he slid a second finger in, moaning eagerly as he stretched and lubed up his lover.

By then dante was panting and whimpering as he squirmed. "Amal!"He growled softly in pleasure as he wrapped his fingers in the other's hair, pulling him down for a kiss, sighing quietly."More...more..."He whimpered squirming as he thrust his tongue into the other's neck, hands gripping the alien's shoulders tightly.

Amal purred happily as he ran his cock along the others ass and slowly began to push in, moaning happily as he kissed the other intently, slipping his large length deep inside the other and holding there to let his lover adjust to the strange shape, panting softly. “so goddamn tight...” he moaned, shuddering violently. “ooh yesss it's been so long.” he moaned, slowly beginning to pull out, the ridges scraped, ever so pleasantly along the inner flesh, causing no pain, just a strange tugging sensation, and as the ridges pulled against his prostate, intense pleasure.

"Oohhhhh helll..."Dante moaned whining softly as he trembled, having been braced for pain and instead finding intense pleasure. Gasping softly as he nearly jerked upright as the other's cock stroked against his prostate, whining quietly as he purred pulling the other down for a kiss squirming against Amal, wanting more pleasure, wanting more of whatever the other was doing to him

he moaned as he thrust, in and out, groaning eagerly as he ran his hands along Dante's sides, panting hard as he thrust, in and out slowly, prolonging the pleasure, eagerly dragging out the sexual encounter, not needing to go fast to bring Dante off. “mmm yesss your so good.” he moaned softly, gripping the others cock gently, stroking the flesh and gently rubbing the head, feeling the length, and wondering how the strange shape would feel deep inside of him

Dante gasped loudly at the touch, whimpering as the other licked his cock, his orgasm catching him off surprise as pleasure overpowered his ususal control whining loudly as he clung to the other.Nails biting deep into his shoulders as he nearly passed out from coming so hard, collapsing onto the car hood with a whimper of pleasure

Amal moaned loudly as he felt the other Cum, his hand catching most of the seed and licking it eagerly as he continued to thrust, panting hard as he finally shuddered, and began to spill sweet cum deep into him, panting hard as he slowly pulled out, smirking a little as he tilted his head at the other. “i take it you enjoyed that?” he mused looking, well, amused. “do you need a break?” he asked hesitantly, not so sure that he wanted to bottom for that strange looking cock, but he had to be fair, and he was just as curious as he was nervous.

Dante panted smiling a little, looking amused at the other's question."I did enjoy that."He said before shifting sitting up as he gently ran his fingers through the other's hair, studying the alien, kissing him gently, sweetly."No I don't need a break, unless you don't want to..."He trailed off looking worried. He'd enjoyed himself, he wanted Amal to enjoy himself to. But not if he was uncomforable.

“NO! I mean, er, I do... want to... I mean.” Amal stated sheepishly, smiling hesitantly. “i just... I've never bottomed for such a strange looking cock before... I'm a little nervous.” he admitted, not realizing that the only cock Dante had ever seen was, well exactly like his. He slid off the other, and kissed him eagerly, smiling before he settled himself ontot he hood of the car, spreading his legs and shifting, revealing his glistening, naturally lubing ass to the other. “i want to feel it inside me.” he admitted, lust in his voice, wanting it, needing it.

Dante smiled a little looking the other over, raising a eyebrow at the words. After all, nothing was strange to him about his cock. So it was amusing to hear it said like that. Smiling as he stroked a hand over Amal's cock he shifted sliding into the other with a sigh."Ohhh..."He moaned closing his eyes as he was engulfe in heat. After all he usually didn't top, so this was a interesting experience.

Back
Top Bottom