Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visitors

"Better me then rich. He'll be better if he knows what's going to happen."He said taking the plug looking it over before he let the other help him plug in, squeezing his eyes tight shut as his head swimmed with the images. It made his head hurt,but it wasn't so bad."This...this isn't so bad..."He muttered cracking a eye to look up at the other man as the images became tolerable to see.

he smiled and watched as the images and pictures flashed through Dante's mind, watching him closely to make sure he didn't start freaking out. When Dante opened his eyes he could see everything normally, but there was a secondary sensory input which caused him to see something else at the exact same time. “no it's not too mad.” he agreed smiling a little. “now comes the hard part, learning to use the internet with your mind.” he admitted smiling a little. “you have to concentrate on what you want it to do, try searching for... uhm... images of space ships.”

Dante laughed,"Oh. I bet I find alot of your ship on here. After all, they've had a few days to take pictures of you."He snickered before concentrating closing his eyes."..head hurts..."He muttered, while it wasn't so bad, the thing was giving him a headache as he concentrated and struggled to get the small list of images that appeared. Looking amazed even if it was giving him a headache.

he smiled a little. “the pain goes away when you get used to it, it's a sensory overload.” he admitted before looking startled as he realized just how many picture of him, Alma, Dante and rich, and their ship was on the internet, with surprising declarations of 'Squee' and 'Omg so cute' and 'I would love to get them into bed.' “well that's surprising.' he admitted. “you had better unlink now and give your brain a rest before the headache gets worse.” he admitted smiling a little as he gently unhooked Dante. “so, other than the head pain, how do you like it?”

"If I can get rid of the headache, I love it."He grinned turning to look at his lover, leaning up to steal a kiss, absently listening to the kids run around as he wrapped his arms around Amal."You know, I'd think people would be more disturbed at the interracial dating then what they seem to be."He said looking amused and shocked that no one was carrying the torches in want to burn down the aliens presence in their world.

he smiled at the other. “it just takes practice. When you first start working out your muscles hurt, yes?” he asked smiling a little as he kissed the others forehead. “and that is only a small portion of people on their... they do not believe we are real.” he stated calmly. “your internet can produce many things. Most of which is false, when we show ourselves onto your Televisions... they will realize that we are real, that we are staying, and then, they will not be so eager to think good things of us.” he muttered softly before chuckling a little. “besides, I don't much care what other people think, I love you and nothing will ever change that.” he promised, gently kissing his lovers forehead.

Dante smiled yawning as he pulled the other man into his lap, resting his head on the man's shoulder."Hmm love you to."He muttered nuzzling him starting to sound sleepy. It wasn't so much that it was giving him a headache but it was making him tired. "We should put the kids down. Alma and Rich'll apperciate not having to do it."He muttered getting up, looking put out at having to move.

he smiled a little as he kissed his cheek. “Alma wanted to put them down.” he admitted. “she's never been able to interact with children before... me and her, we where the last born.” he admitted. “father raised a decree, no children would be born until we found a new planet, so that if we started to starve the children wouldn't suffer.” he admitted calmly. “there will be many pain marches... and then, we will have a fertility ceremony.” he admitted smiling a little. “it will be a sad, but joyous affair when all of our people land.” he admitted softly heading over to his sister and whispering in her ear, watching her giggle and skip off to get the kids into their hammocks and to bed.

Dante grinned a ittle, it was amusing to see her and rich talking with the kids to get them into bed. and he just hoped that everything went fine.

Two days later Julien smiled a little at the aliens over the dining table, tilting his head."I know that you are eager to be going, and we will go. But I was wondering, since the boys have flown in your airplane.Do you want to try one of ours?IT's not as advanced as your ship, but it is interesting."He said tilting his head a little, not so much because he wanted to take his own plane, but because he wanted to take theirs,but he couldn't find a polite way of asking if he could ride with them to arizona.

the twins looked hesitant suddenly at the mention of flying in an airplane. "i.. uhm... is... it safe?" they where not used to jet powered... anything, and the mechanics of how their airplanes made them worried. "not to say your technology isn't safe it's just..." "... they crash a lot..." "... can we wait to take an airplane ride until our people are here?" "that way if we die at least their safe." how trusting of alien technology... "would you like to ride in the 'space ship' with us?" they had adopted the earthlings name for their ship. as soon as it became obvious that the aliens where REAL, people from all over had started voicing various opinions. hundreds of thousands of people found the aliens threatening, believing they where there to take over the world. more where angry that the Aliens where withholding technology, but a surprising group of people where happily accepting and where inviting the aliens in with open arms. one such group of people where actually in Arizona, which was where they where headed. the small town was offering to help the Aliens build a new town and trade with them and offer them safety.

Julien grinned happily nodding."I would love to." Dante rolled his eyes at that as they made their way onto the ship, looking amused."Ah don't let him fool yu.He'd rather ride in your plane then his. He just didn't want to ask." Rich snickered tugging the other around, kissing his girl before pulling away, brushing Alma's hair out of her face."Ready to go?Your neighbors are excited to meet you."he said tugging on her hair, looking thoughtful. Because the world was making him nervous, and despite the others wanting to help alma and amal, he was still nervous about the angry people. Scared that the FBI, or someone would be attacking them.

Alma giggled a little and nodded before pausing. "oh! we should invite Victoria and the kids as well!" she chirped turning and running back into the house, coming back with two excited children and a nervous Victoria, all of whom entered the chip as Amal plugged into the ship, grinning at Dante and offering him the other connection, offering him the chance to steer electronically. they had been working slowly and carefully to help both boys learn how to use their brains and the headaches had stopped very quickly just as both aliens had promised. now the youngest child was begging to have it done, claiming he would be the coolest boy in school, but both parents, and both aliens refused. "i already have the information plugged in, so all you have to do, is do what i do." he promised smiling at Dante, Alma giggling as she watched the kids running around, so excited about riding in the spaceship.

Dante grinned as he took the connection, amused as he settled in."okay. Lets get going.This is going to be great."He said, the pilot in him so excited to be flying something so new and interesting.

When they arrived in Arizona Dante sighed as he disconnected, rubbing his forehead because it hurt."Hmmm you know, it wasn't so bad, but I got a headache now.Maybe to long hooked up?"He asked looking amal and curious. Rich shrugged, tilting his head a little."Probably. We adjusted well,but the longer we stay connected, maybe we're not used to it yet. We will be able to handle it sooner or later."He said looking helpful, smiling at alma, needing to know that they would be fine, knowing that they probably would be, but needing his lover to reassure him.

he chuckled a little and nodded. "yes, a little bit." he agreed. "Alma and i still get headache if we stay connected too long." he admitted. "it just takes a while to get used to it and you do need to keep it moderated." he admitted. "at least a fifteen minute break every two hours." he admitted. it had been an hour and a half. they hadn't gone through the hyper drive because they hadn't wanted to risk the children, sometimes it could have adverse effects to children under a certain age so they had just gone the 'normal' 350MPH way.

Rich smiled relaxing, running his fingers through his hair as he stood,grinning at the excited children."Ready to go meet everyone?"He asked amused that the children were nearly as excited as alma and amal to have found the aliens a home."Well, we've probably got everyone's attention here."Julien said snickering a little."It's not every day that a spaceship arrives in the desert."He said waiting for the siblings to lower the door,slipping his hand into victoria's.Despite the town's residents being excited to have them there, he was still worried.He wouldn't relax until he got the siblings and the rest of their race settled in.

Alma and Amal nodded as they all rode up to the top, looking amazed as they saw the town that they where going to be neighbors too. it was very obvious why they where so open minded and hearted, they where natives. Indians, and most of them where living the way they had hundreds of years ago with large fires, wild horses, and clothes made from animal skins. they all cheered as they saw the Aliens and beckoned them down, a mix of old world and new world blending perfectly together, some of the natives where wearing suites and jeans, others wearing deer skin. some clapping and drawing pictures, others whooping and taking pictures with camera's and cellphones. Victoria had to look amazed. "wow, i never thought anyone could ever be so excited to see aliens." she admitted, giggling a little as they moved down the stairs, the Cheif of the village, wearing his tribal headdress and all, moved forward, smiling at them. "welcome to Arizona."

Julien smiled raising a hand, and shaking his hand."Chief Running horse, it is always a honor to speak with you."He smiled wider, because of all the world leaders he had to deal with, it always amused him that the one he got along with the best, was this idian chief."Thank you again for welcoming them.I am hoping that this will lead to a larger world peace." Dante snorted a little as he stood next to his friend, letting the natives and aliens greet each other, for once willing to be in the background. after all, he was american so he was more normal then the aliens, and therefore less interesting."I knew you had another motive for being helpful." "....you make world peace sound like a bad thing."Julien said laughing."Not bad, just not possible all at once."Dante said shrugging

the Chief smiled and nodded to the president and bowed to him in respect. "we have heard many stories of the star people." he explained. "our people have passed stories down of the visits since we have been able to tell of such things." "you have been visited by others?" Alma asked, shocked the Indians nodding. "indeed, though not in a very long time." Chief Running Horse admitted. "we think the others may have lost interest in earth, being that our kind is very stupid." Alma giggled a little and shook her head. "not stupid, just young." she admitted smiling a little as Amal chuckled at the president, looking amused. "it will take a long time for humans to stop hating one another, but i hope my people can help." he admitted the kids all laughing as they ran forward, and grabbed the alien's laughing as they dragged them off and started painting their face and braiding their hair, inviting them into the community.

Soon enough the whole group was laughing and playing with their new family. By dinnertime even rich was relaxing as he sat at the table, running his fingers through his hair as he looked at Alma."You seem you are enjoying it here."He said nuzzling her for a moment before returning to his eating."Do you think this is a good place for your race?"He asked concerned because there was so many of them.

Dante grinned as he ate, glancing at Amal and the chief, tilting his head a little as he thought."I would like to hear these stories of the others who visited."He asked slightly concerned, remembering the aliens reactions to finding there might be other aliens here. While he wanted them to stay, he was worried that they would be in danger, not from the humans, but from the other aliens that might arrive.

she giggled, still wearing her face paint and her long hair in braids with beads and feathers. "i love it here! these people are very much like mine!" she admitted happily. "they have great respect for the land, and are immersed in tradition and respect for their family and their ancestors. out of all humans i think these will understand my kind the most." she admitted smiling happily. "they will not be afraid when we have our many ceremonies." she admitted smiling. "they will not fear our ways, and we might even trade traditions... my people will love these people." she admitted beaming happily.

Running Bear chuckled a little and nodded as Amal leaned forward, curious to hear as well. "there have been only a few, but one in particular has always been passed down from people to people." the Chief admitted. "they came from the sky in night sky, with the lights of the rainbow streaming around their craft. they landed many miles, where we once lived many many generations ago. they came out, and here glowing like the moon, long arms and long legs, they told us they where the protectors, and gave us many gifts of art and culture." he admitted smiling a little as Amal suddenly nodded. "i know of the people that you speak of great chief. they are kind ones, who visit all worlds that they know of, watching for the day that the people that live on the planets are ready to know of their existence. they are one of the few Class five Aliens still living." he admitted calmly. "they must have left here to visit another planet, they weren't here when..." "they left when the white man came with their guns and weapons." Amal nodded. "weapons frighten them, the pain and suffering that they cause will chase away the Etherians." he admitted. "they won't return until the weapons leave this land." "we had bows, and arrows, clubs?" "but you did not use them on each other." "this is true. we where at peace with all of our brothers, we only used weapons to hunt for food, and show off to our women."

Rich smiled hugging her, kissing her lightly."I'm glad.We should contact your parents also,and inform them that they definately have a place among this land...maybe take pictures so that you will be able to show them what they are coming to."He said thoughtfully, looking so happy that they had found a place so perfect for the aliens.

Dante wrinkled his nose, before laughing."And white man has never done anything but use our weapons on each other."He said before laughing again shaking his head."Impress your women?I'm so glad some things are the same no matter what race you are."He teased kissing Amal softly, ruffling his hair."Do you try to impress your man?Should I look to a weapons show?"He teased kissing him again

she giggled a little and nodded. "yes!" she agreed clapping her hands. "do you have a camera that i can use?" she asked hopefully practically squirming in her seat. "it will take them three days to get here, if we tell them now, we could probobly expect them tomorrow when the Sun is direct in the sky!" several people stared at her, uncertain what she meant. ".. do you mean noon dear?" Victoria asked, slightly amused. "yes!"" Alma chirped happily.

Amal chuckled a little and shook his head. "if you would like a demonstration of my skills." he teased chuckling as he kissed Dante gently. "besides why should i have to impress my man? we already know that i am so amazing." he teased chuckling a little as he nudged the others neck, Alma giggling as she suddenly dove to her feet and started to dance, her feat pounding in the earth in a dance that the Indians had taught her, the children laughing as they joined her, so happy that they just couldn't contain themselves, Amal laughing as he dragged Dante to his feet, raising his voice in the song dance as he danced with his lover, celebrating their new home, and their new people.

Rich grinned glad that he hadn't been dragged into the dance yet, stealing one of the mother's cameras, smiling as he took the pictures of everything the perfect pictures with the sunset showing. After the dance dante panted, leaning against Amal's chest, running his hands along the other's body."Hmm you know, that made me want to do some other dancing..."He teased nuzzling his neck. Rich smiled wrapping a arm around with alma, picking her up and spinning her in a circle before setting her down."I got your pictures love. Lets go get them sent."He said kissing him slowly before stepping back,running her fingers through her hair, marveling how he got this beautiful girl.

both aliens enjoyed the Dance very much, laughing as they raised their hands to the sky and cried their delight as it fished, making them giggle as Amal leaned into Dante, growling eagerly as he flung his lover over his shoulder and skipped off into the darkness to fuck under the stars, ignoring any protest. Alma giggled as she kissed Rich happily, beaming happily. "oh that was almost like a Fire worship!" she admitted giggling happily as she kissed him again and dragged him to the ship to contact her people again.

Rich smiled laughing,"Maybe these people have had enough contact with the aliens that their rituals have rubbed off."He said sounding thoughtful and eager. Because the knowledgable side of him, the eager student was interested in learning more. Smiling as he removed the memory card he held it out to her."Here are the pictures. Shall we talk to your parents now?"He asked, despite having met them before, he was still nervous about talking to them, wanting very much the approval for being their daughters mate.

Back
Top Bottom