Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visitors

Julien looked amazed and wide eyed as he watched the footage, before nodding."That...that was amazing."He said sounding shocked at having such technology around.Victoria was right, that was going to put everything they had come up with to shame. Dante laughed quietly tugging the other man tighter against him, pressing a kiss to his head."And don't forget medical things. My knees haven't felt this good in years."He said looking amused because he knew just how excited Julien was going to be after that because the man had lost parents to cancer when the technology hadn't been advanced enough to stop it."We should be going to Arizona."He tilted his head a little."You coming with?" Julien looked longingly at the idea of flying in this ship before sighing."I cannot. At least not for a few days..."

Amal chuckled a little and Alma beamed at him. “i'm glad you're feeling better.” “me too, now he can sit on his knees while he...” Victoria coughed, interrupting Amal quickly. “so tell us about this medical technology.” “we can wait a few days if you want to go with?” Alma offered the president, smiling at him. “Dante and Rich where very excited to drive, I bet you would too.” “they where capable of driving this thing?” “well... they where capable of steering.” Amal admitted with a chuckle. “we should work out the details of our trades before we settle down anyway, though I would like to not take too long...”

Julien nodded smiling."I'll rearrange things this afternoon. It should take no longer then two days to be able to leave."He reassured smiling a little."And that should give us time to at least start the trade negotiations started. I am sure Dante and Rich are perfectly capable of helping, along with my ministers."He said biting his lip as he worked on things mentally. Rich laughed quietly shaking his head."It wont be to long. And I'm sure Juls would love to drive."he teased the overthinking man. Julien started laughing a little.."I would!"

the twins grinned as they nodded. “we are perfectly willing to share food, animals, and technology but we won't give anything out that could be turned into weapons.” he admitted calmly. “and I have a feeling my father might disable all nuclear weapons when he arrives.” he admitted calmly. “we can advise him not to but he'll want to, just because their so close to what destroyed our own planet. Which was twice as big as yours is... or... well it was anyway.” he admitted calmly. “we are willing to use our medical technology, the dangerous ones to help your kind, but until we're certain they won't be turned into weapons we can't let you have any for yourselves. It's too dangerous.”

Julien looked startled before grinning."I think I would be willign to endorse that. I have been trying to stop nuclear weapons from getting bigger for years."He said before nodding."That is reasonable. And anyone who does not agree to be reasonable about the use, can go jump off a cliff." "...you're being awfully helpful about this."Dante teased. "Oh well. The shock of finding real aliens in my yard hasn't worn off yet. I figured I better get all the work I need done done before I like collapse or something."

they chuckled a little and shook their heads as Victoria giggled a little and shook her head. “well, why don't you tell us why some of this technology is so dangerous?” she asked curiously, Amal smiling a little. “well, the main one we are concerned with is the Laser. It's very dangerous because it affects only flesh and bone, it doesn't hurt building's or trees or rocks, and it can slice through your chest or forehead as effortlessly as dragging your finger through the top layer of water.” he admitted shaking his head. “we use it to cut bone when we need to reset a break, or to cut out tumorous growths, it's sensitive enough that you can narrow it down to the thickness of a human hair, and small enough that you can't even see it.” he admitted. “or you can make it long enough to slaughter an entire village without even running out the energy cell.” Victoria looked frightened. “right.” she agreed. “your definitely staying in complete control of that, we would over abuse that to no end...” “indeed. But we do have other things that you can have.” “healing gel for one.” Alma agreed. “i'm not sure about the other things we can share aside from our own energy resources and capabilities and the filtering technology.” Alma admitted. “they really need the air recycling and earth cleaning things.” “mmm yes they can have that too, can't misuse that.”

Dante laughed pressing a kiss to Amal's head as he listened to the other's talk. He wasn't good at the whole talking thing, so it was easier to just listen then give his opinion."I'm s glad you have faith in our ablilities to abuse things." "...we abuse everything!Which is probably how their planet ended up like it did."Rich said pointing out amused. "And we're going to learn from their past mistakes. What they messed up on their planet, could save ours."Julien said shifting to wrap a arm around Victoria, kissing her head."Come on love. WE should be heading back. I have meetings this afternoon, and we have plans to go to arizona to make."

the twins nodded. “as far as we know, our people where fighting over a limited recourse... sugar.” he admitted. “having sugar was only for the very rich, we had a system much like yours, only those with power had the best things... well eventually War broke out, everyone was fighting over it.” he admitted. “between sugar and salt everyone was at each others throat.” he admitted softly. “see, where we live, we have to mine salt and sugar, it's all buried in rocks under the surface, deep. The poorer people felt angry that they did all the work and got none of it.” Alma shook her head. “they started using their mining equipment as weapons, and started hoarding what was in the mines for themselves, sharing with no one, the rich began to fight back, and then everyone was involved, our countries... or what where like countries, started blowing each other up.” she shrugged. “all that was left when it ended was dead trees, and never ending sand... there where no mines, and no more weapons. Our civilization grew from that pain, and the survivors grouped together underground, or they died. In the end they all settled in one place, they where three thousand in number, and set up the system that we use today.” “when we left there was nine hundred in number, three hundred of us left to find a new home, and find water.” “the six hundred left on the planet, wait for the water and the food out Star travelers bring back to them.” “if our story can help your planet survive.” “then we will share it as many times as we must.” they paused at the mention of a meeting, their heads tilted. “would you care to join us for dinner mister president?” Alma offered. “we will make you dishes from our home world, we will be bringing many seeds, many many seeds and plants and animals. If you like our food, we might offer you some seeds as well.”

Julien looked startled at the invite before nodding excitedly. The shock starting to wear off and making him a little giddy. Like a kid on his first sugar rush."I would!I would be honored to have a dinner with you."He said smiing wider as he considered what the alien's story would be to the world. At least it would be a good influence he hoped. Smiling as he stood,"I will see you when we return."He said grinning.Looking younger than he was when he smiled. Dante smiled a little looking amused."Amal, do you think we should send word to your father?I know we haven't worked out all the problems, but he might like to know that there is hope. That you found something."he said looking slightly worried because he was worried over if the king lost hope that the people would give up on trying to live.

they beamed at him and sent off the president and his wife, waving them goodbye before Amal nodding. “i am about to call him now.” he admitted smiling at the other. “would you like to meet him?” he asked his head tilted as he led the way into a large room that was mostly computers and a huge monitor. They both settled onto their knees and hooked up to the computer, focusing their technology from satellite to ship to ship to ship, base jumping from place to place until they reached their home world, the screen flickering before clearing to reveal an empty room in what looked like a stone cave, a large hammock on the screen along with those strange stool like chairs. “hmm. He's not in.” Amal stated glancing at their lovers. “cover your ears.” he advised before turning his attention to the screen. As soon as their ears where covered a piercing noise rushed through the air,it was at such a pitch that it could have caused a great deal of ear pain for the humans, but almost instantly after the noise went through a man appeared, he only looked ten or twenty years older than Alma and Amal, but they where almost identical otherwise as a woman so breathtakingly beautiful joined the man. Alma said something in her fluid like language and smiled at her mother who beamed at them and held her hand out, clearly greeting her children.

“Alma has greeted out mother.” Amal explained, the twins taking turns translating as Alma spoke in that elegant language Alma spoke in English. “Mama, Papa, it is good to see you well and healthy. We have news.” the woman spoke then and Amal smiled. “Who are those people with you my children? They look strange. These are our mates Mama, this is Dante, and this is Richard, he is mine.” Alma explained smiling at her mother who looked a little skeptical, but pleased that her daughter was happy. “are you pregnant? You know you are not supposed to ebar children until the new home has been found. No Mama I am not pregnant, I have kept my reproductive systems turned off, but we have news of a New Home.” now the man got involved. “A New Home!? Are You Sure!? Yes, a new home, we are negotiating with one of it's leaders now. He is trying to find us a place to settle that will be well suited for us. We are discussing Trade...” they explained what was happening, and the two adults looked ever so excited. “we would like to share words with the earthlings, will they agree to speak with us?” Amal translated and turned to Rich and Dante. “we will translate of course, do you wish to talk to them?”

Both twins looked a little nervous but nodded smiling."We would be honored."Dante said looking amused, because he just had to remember to act civilized and like any other date meeting their parents. Though rich blushed at the mention of reproduction. These aliens were just to open for some of his earthling sensiblities. Laughing quietly as he stepped closer to Alma, he wrapped a arm around her waist nodding."I would be honored to speak to such a lovely lady."he said teasing mostly, even if their mother was beautiful. He smiled."Our leader is well liked here, he is just and fair. He will do the best he can for your people. And for ours."He said smiling a little wider, Dante nodded looking at the two wanting to reassure them that despite the violence they were constantly inflicting on each other, humanity could be welcoming."We have had few bad reactins to your children's presence here. I am sure we will be able to find a peaceful place for you and your people."

Alma translated this time, speaking fluidly to her parents who nodded and examined the way their children where snuggled into he earthlings. “well at least they have manners!” Amal translated their mothers pleased speech. “and so cute too, so considerate. We have high hopes for this new world, we will have to tell the others that there is finally hope. We where beginning to lose faith that there could be another planet like ours, capable of supporting life.” Amal translated smiling a little. “we are glad our children have found you, we have been waiting for them to find Mates for almost sixty years! We where afraid they where mating with each other...” that actually made Amal blush and Alma went horrified. “MOTHER! That's disgusting!” Amal translated for Alma who shrieked in her native tongue. the woman laughing, the sound like golden bells, sweet and soft. “please contact us again when you have evidence that we will be able to stay there, and send us a link to the planets technology systems so we can begin to learn their ways.... Mother I must warn you, not everything you will see is true, but these people are a violent one, they are packed, 3.9 billion people on a planet even smaller than ours... they are rough violent and a little bit primitive as we used to be. Do not be afraid of the things you will see.” Amal glanced at the two boys and shrugged sheepishly at calling them 'primitive'.

Dante pouted a little looking at his brother."He called me primative." "You are.You're just one step up from a ape."Rich deadpanned looking amused pressing a kiss to Alma's head looking amused at their mothers teasing."Shoud I be worried your parents approve of us."He mused looking bemused at having found that his girlfriend's parents liked him. Before grinning."We are violent, and mean. But that is the extreme end of it. There is good among us, he good who are trying to help everyone."he said smiling widely because he so wanted the aliens to feel comfortable enough to want to come live here as soon as they got things ready.

Alma giggled as she shook her head. “Mother was fearful we would never find mates.” she admitted. “Amal and I do not get along well with others of our age.” she admitted smiling a little as Amal translated for his parents. “they want us to have children, though we are not sure if our genes are compatible I would like to try to have children with you Rich, when we are both ready to take that step.” she admitted smiling happily at him before turning to her parents. “oh! And when you come, warn our people about Sugar... it can be very bad.” she admitted. “it made me very very..” she paused, searching for a word before slipping into her native tongue to explain, Amal smiling at them as he explained that she was explaining what had happened during her sugar rush. “good bye mother.” Alma chirped repeating it in their native tongue before the screen when dark again, both of them unplugging from the screen and beaming at their lovers. “they will call all Star Travelers back home, and when they come we will know how many have survived.” she looked giddy and excited. “this is so exhilarating!!!”

Rich laughed pulling her into a kiss, shifting and tugging the girl into his lap so she straddled his legs."Hmm and how exhalirating is it?"He said smirking a little. Because they had a few hours to kill before Julien and Victoria came back. Dante smirked looking amused as he looked at Amal, running his fingers through his hair, amused at the idea of kids."Hmm I think they have the right idea. We should be doing something productive."He teased kissing the other again.

she giggled a little as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard. “it's positively AMAZING!” she chirped happily. “i'm going to go cook!” she decided giggling a little as she dragged Rich to his feet, Amal snickering a little as he kissed Dante. “mmm and being productive includes not helping in the kitchen.” he agreed chuckling a little. “i could burn water.” he admitted smiling a bit as he kissed the other happily. “i hope you like the dinner, it won't be anything your used to.” he admitted biting his lip a little. “i hope your president likes it too... he was a nice man... will be bring the children?”

Rich pouted at that before following Alma to the kitchen."That wasn't what I meant by being productive!"He whined but let the woman direct him on what to cook and what to do.

"me to. I did burn water once."He smiled before laughing, nodding."I am sure I will enjoy the food. I enjoy nibbling on you after all.'He teased before smiling."I would like to see Julien return without the kids. They're probably already begging to be allowed to come."

she giggled a little and smiled at him. “but I need all the time I can get to make the meal. We wouldn't want your leader to show up to a half finished meal would you? That would be very rude.” she teased giggling a little as she started pulling out fruits and vegetables and started cutting them up. Most of the food was cooked in fruit juices, and before long the entire ship smelled like sweet things. It almost smelled like a bakery. The meat, what little there was, was even sweetened with fruit, but it was a subtle sweet flavor that was going to be ever so delicious.

He laughed a little and nodded. “my sister is a wonderful chef.” he admitted smiling a little. “most of our food has a wonderful sweet flavor, so we don't even really need Sugar.” he admitted smiling a little. “i bet the kids would love to play video games with us, and see all of my alien technology collections.” he admitted with a happy laugh before kissing the other eagerly. “mmm I love you.” he purred happily, chuckling a little.

By that time Rich's mouth was watering smiling as he looked at the food, for once willing to not have sex, because dammit the food smelled so good!"Alma, this is wonderful. I mean it."He said leaning close to smell everything kissing her."You're wonderful."He muttered nuzzling him.

Dante laughed nodding as he kissed him."I'm sure they would love to play with you."He said nuzzling him before sliding his hands up under the man's chest, smiling a little."Love you to."He teased nuzzling him a little, so happy and glad to be with him."Explains why alma had a sugar rush.."He muttered.

she giggled a little as she kissed him, frying a strange chunk of meat, which she had pulled out of a strange freezer, and popped into a strange de thawing machine, in with a strange citrus like fruit juice that bubbled and boiled just like olive oil. “dinner will be ready soon.” she promised rich, giggling as she gently kissed him, nuzzling his neck before flipping the chunk of meat, which was just as red as any other kind of meat on earth, but was so much more red. Even cooked all the way through the parts that hadn't been seared and caramelized was as red as blood. It looked delicious. “would you mind slicing these?” she asked, handing him a strange vegetable that looked almost like a baby dill pickle, only without the pickle smell, or the cucumber smell... in fact it almost smelled like cinnamon.

He smiled a little and sighed, leaning back into the other, growling happily. “mmm I love you too.” he purred happily, kissing his lover gently before dragging him off towards the bedroom to enjoy two and a half hours of sex before dinner, washing himself up when they where done with the strange sudsy sand soap, offering it to Dante so he could clean up too. It worked amazingly well, the little bits of sand collecting all the dirt and grime and sweat, and when you where done you just brushed the soap to the floor and swept it up and threw it away. It was almost more convenient than taking a shower, though it couldn't really clean one's hair.

Both twins where getting ready for their dinner, dressing in formal wear, for their people anyway. Which consisted of leggings that where so tight they left absolutely nothing to the imagination, though It was alright because they donned knee length skirts that clung, but allowed movement and hit their sexes. A tube top went around their chests, Alma's was tighter and pressed her breasts together sexily, Amal's was there just for show. They donned glittery things, necklaces and earrings for the most part, and did their hair up, wanting to look proper for their meeting. They both stained their lips bright red with a berry juice, and lined their eyes with charcoal like sticks, but where apparently sharpener bark from their planet. They looked gorgeous like that, but honestly they looked more like hookers than dignitaries... another clash of cultures no doubt. Sharing their culture with the world was going to be one hell of a thing, anyone so open with their sexuality was certainly going to be shunned from the hard core christian and Catholics.

Both twins pouted as they looked at their own jeans and good button up shir, smiling as they looked at their lovers."Ah, love you look amazing."Rich said breathing deeply as he tried not to walk over and run his hands all over the girl. Really, they did look like hookers, but....it was so nice to look at. Dante pouted grinning a litle as he tilted his head,"Amal!I want some."HE pouted crossing his arms looking amused.Leaning down he kissed Amal, "You look lovely. They 're so going to want you to themselves."he teased. "Stop being a idiot. Juls is in love with Victoria, and the kids probably will want some of the glittery stuff."Rich laughed amused at the idea that out of their whole outfit the shiney things were goig nto be what the kids paid the most attention to.

Alma giggled a little and kissed him happily. “these are traditional formal wear.” she admitted looking a tad worried. “do you think they are too revealing? The Lady Victoria seams to be upset when she sees so much skin...” Amal chuckled as he kissed his lover, smiling a little as he picked up the charcoal brush and playfully outlined the man's eye socket like he had done his own, gently dragging the 'pencil' down the side of his jaw bone, smiling a little. “there, now you have some too.” he teased, purposefully misinterpreting what Dante had said, chuckling as he kissed him eagerly. “we have plenty of shiny things.” Alma admitted happily, giggling. “we would be glad to let the children have some.” she admitted nodding, pausing as someone banged on the side of the ship. “oooh their here!” Alma giggled eagerly as she kissed Rich happily. “Amal! Go let them in!” she ordered, Amal chuckling as he left, letting Alma finish setting the table, long flat plates, strange two pronged forks, and deep pocket spoons. There where no knives, they weren't needed as everything was cut into bite sized pieces. The table was completely loaded with food, some which was so gold it was misting, and some that where so hot the sauces where still boiling, and everything in-between. It was a feast, literally.

Dante grinned laughing at Juliens' shocked face as he surveyed the food."You still able to eat a horse?" "A horse yes, but this...this is alot of food!"Julien sputtered before smiling at his friend, tiling his head at the other's outlining."You look good in makeup." "Its not makeup!Its alien stuff!"Dante sputtered laughing. Rich snickered looking amused as he rolled his eyes, amused because despite the outfit, they were covered and more decent then they had when victoria and julien had visited before."That sounds so wrong.Alma, I want alien stuff."He said snickering as he nuzzling her ear, saying it low and soft so the others couldn't hear.

Alma giggled a little as they beamed at them. Amal grinning happily. “yes, it's not make up, it's ceremonial paint.” he teased chuckling a little as the kids rushed in looking excited as they examined the Alien's jewelry. Both of them squealing in delight as thy where given some of the solid gold jewelry. Alma giggled at Rich and suddenly grabbed the stick and outlined his eye socket and jaw bone just like Amal had done to Dante, laughing a little as the kids cried to have theirs done too, Alma carefully dying their lips red with a small giggle as she outlined their eyes. “there! Now your ceremonial too!” she teased smiling a little. “please! Come, sit, eat!” she offered indicating the table. “eat however much you want!”

Julien laughed quietly as he sat down, filling a plate of heaping food, having not been able to decide on a single thing, having needed to test everything."Thank you Amal, Alma. This looks delicious."he said smiling. Rich smiled as he started eating, the smallest boy sitting on his lap so he could help him cut up his meat. Despite not being around them alot, rich really was good with kids."What do you use the ceremonial paint for?"He asked curious because he only thing he could think oof was for the dancers. Dante smiled because now that they were all settled in, he knew julien and rich's curiousity was going to get them. Knowing his brother hadn't asked many questions because he'd focused on getting them to washington and a home. Now that it was almost certain they had a place, rich was relaxing enough to be seriously curious.

Back
Top Bottom