Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Visitors

Rich looked concerned as he watched, having rushed to the girl's side at the same time as Amal did, wrapping his arms around her gently as he looked thoughtful at the breathing excerises."Like the ones pregnant woman do?" Dante snickered a little before he answered his brother's question."Yes. And there's some the navy teaches their pilots so we wouldn't pass out when we're going mach 10. I'll teach them to you to.Along with whatever the doctor would suggest."Dante said tilting his head at the doctor smiling a little. As if reassuring the man that was wasn't going to get in trouble for making her collapse."Yes.Operating is out of the question, because it would probably cause more harm then good."Rich said stroking Alma's hair, smiling down at her."Feeling better?"he asked quietly.

The doctor smiled and shook his head. “no, the breathing exercise is a long breath, like meditation.” he explained turning to Alma. “breath long and slow, until your lungs fill all the way.” Alma took a long breath that seamed to go on forever, Amal doing the same, he decided it wouldn't hurt to make his lungs stronger too, though there seamed to be more oxygen in earths atmosphere than in his own. “good, once you have them filled, let it out until they are empty.” he ordered calmly. “this will train your body to take proper breaths like you normally would.” “it makes sense.” Amal agreed. “we have much larger lungs than earthlings do, and should take twice the breath.” “right, but if you start getting Dizzy Alma you should stop.” Alma nodded and continued doing her breathing exercises until the rush of oxygen started making her dizzy and she stopped, Amal chuckling as Alma beamed at Richard. “yes, I feel much better.” she promised, nuzzling him gently. “may we eat before we see the other doctor?”

Rich smiled at that, kissing Alma's head before he helped her to her feet nodding."Yes we can.We'll enjoy lunch then go to the doctor's. There's enough time for that."He said and if the other doctor wanted to complain about being made to wait, he was going to get annoyed"Let's go then."Dante said smiling as he leaned against Amal a little as his knee ached, heading for the car.Rich smiled at the doctor,"Thank you."He said paying the doctor's bill before leaving with the two aliens, looking amused."So, what do you two want to eat?"He asked, willing to eat whereever they wanted, since they'd never had any of their food before.

Alma giggled eagerly as she leaped to her feet and bounded over to the car, Amal pondering then. “i would like to try this Peet Za thing.” Pizza would definitely look very interesting to an Alien. “and Icee Cream.” Alma chirped eagerly. “i wish to try icee cream!” she ordered grinning happily Amal nodding. “yes, and Icee Cream.” he agreed smiling a little, more than happy to give his sister anything she wanted, it was hard to know that there was absolutely nothing that they could do about her lungs, he wanted to see her still smiling. She smiled happily, not at all disturbed to know she was always going to have breathing problems, she always had. “and we should bring the doctor something to eat too!” Alma decided, smiling a little. “so he won't be so grouchy!” she teased giggling happily.

Rich laughed as they drove over to the pizza shop, heading inside."We will. He'll like pizza."He smiled a little looking amused at the idea of the doctor's face before ordering a few different kinds of pizza for them all. "Ice cream. It comes from a cow and is frozen. Milk really."Dante explained loking amused that they were so happy to have new foods.

Alma and Amal laughed as they scarfed down the Pizza, muttering and moaning as they tasted the strange greasy food, moaning happily as they ate, and slurped down their ice-cream shakes with gusto, one vanilla the other strawberry they kept trading to get the best of both flavors. When they finally left, arms straining with all the left overs , heading back tot he white house where Major General Erthenut was waiting impatiently for the aliens to return. Annoyed that he had been pulled away from his serious work for a PRANK or some HOAX. But when he laid eyes on them he knew instantly that they weren't human, looking stunned as he examined them from a distance, looking awestruck and amazed. “my god and glory.” Ethernut whispered in astonishment. “real life aliens! They look so human! This is incredible! When may I start examining them, do they speak our language?” “yes we do.” Amal stated calmly. “you may examine me first, Dante will be watching to make sure you don't do anything strange.” “yes yes of course.” Ethernut stated, completely uncaring. “please, I have my lab all set up down stairs, we can run all the tests there, nothing that will hurt I assure you, running tests brain scans a physical maybe.” he was rushing off a million miles a minute, Amal lifting an eyebrow as he watched the doctor ramble on and on.

Dante snickered as they followed the doctor down to his lab, looking amused as he wrapped a arm around his lover's waist."Don't worry. He's not as weird as he sounds.He really is a genius, but sometimes that makes him a little strange."He teased as they walked into the exam room, settling in one of the chairs as he looked at the doctor."waht first?"He asked looking amused and unconcerned.

Rich smiled as he walked with Alma down to the library, leading her inside after putting their food away."now, you do know what books are right?"He asked eager to show her all the history books that were contained wtihin the halls here. alogn with the electric books.

he chuckled a little as he sat down on the examination table. “i think an MRI, brain scans to see if his... your brain works about the same as ours.” he explained how the MRI worked and what was going to happen and that he was going to run a series of tests while they where in there to see his brain functioning patterns. Most of the tests he couldn't do, seeing as how he didn't recognize anything on the screens in there, but they got the brain patterns anyway, Ethernut looking amazed. “he uses almost 70% of his brain! Look at this activity! Remarkable! Simply remarkable!!!” Amal sat up and chuckled a little, shaking his head. “how much of your brain do you use?” “about thirty to forty percent.” “ah, I see...” “would you mind taking an IQ test?” “... what's an IQ?”

she grinned a little as she looked around at all of the books, letting out a squeal of delight as she raced in, finding the World history section, plucked out Volume one, and began to read happily. She would ignore anything until they either took the book away or she finished it.

"Intelligance.It's how we measure how smart someone is. Like rich's IQ is genius level, but only when it concerns world history or things like that. Im a mechanical genius, but pretty much useless at other things. You I think, are good at everything."He said looking amused, wrapping a arm around Amal's waist as he watched the scans, looking amused as he tried to figure out exactly what it was.

Richgrinned rolling his eys a little, well used to this sort of reaction since Dante had it around cars before settling in with his own book to just let her enjoy herself.

Amal nodded and then. “won't it be none applicable to me as it revolves around earthly things?” “no no, there are different kinds of tests we can do, puzzle solving an the like. Here try this test.” they ran through hundreds of tests, Amal solving them quickly and effortlessly. Many of them where just like tests he had to undergo on a daily basis just for survival, others where puzzles on how things fit together, he was good at those. All the while Ethernut took down the results and nodded. “very interesting, you use much more of your brain, but your IQ is of normal human intelligence... it seams that most of your brain is used for data storage and use, rather than learning... you absorb information, and can use it again at a later date... I can't figure out this area though... normally it's where the fight or flight response should be, but it never lit up...” he complained. “even when I showed you violence that I was certain you would react to...” images like men pointing guns at him, or pictures of a woman crying as she was struck Ethernut was sure would have produced a fight or flight, but nothing had happened. “do you have a flight or fight response?” “i am not sure what you mean by that, there is no need to fight or flee in this situation...”

Dante looked amused thinking it over wondering."maybe they've evolved to the point that even if they're just human intelligent, they can rationalize super quickly and realize which reaction is truly needed in that moment where we'd just flee or fight. There is no need for them to have a instictive reaction, because they've already thought it through."Dante mused outloud, wincing after a moment as he realized what he had said outloud."Sorry, just thinking outloud. MAybe they just don't have the response to anything anymore."He bit his lip looking at Amal."Maybe it needs to be actual phyiscal danger to provoke a response, instead of just a image?"

Amal looked a little puzzled but shrugged a little. “a great majority of my brain function is going towards my instinctual drives or my own... how do you call it? Preternatural? Capabilities.” he explained suddenly, Ethernut looking shocked. “i'm sorry?” he asked looking baffled and Amal smiled. “my sister and I are two of a very select group of people chosen by our sun gods to carry amazing capabilities.” he explained. “we are not aware which god has chosen my sister, but there are others with our capabilities.” “... may I see an example?” “of course, my god is the Sun God Roan, who controls fires and heat, including the passions that fuel our souls.” he explained. “my powers are minimal compared to some, but I can do what is needed.” he admitted, twisting his hand and summoning the flames of his own passions, the flames glowing an emerald green as they danced in his hand, Ethernut looking amazed. “and... and your sister can do this!?” “no, she can heal, minor wounds, but she understands the earth as well, and sometimes she can glimpse the future or impassion our people into doing what she wants.” he admitted with a small chuckle. “also, Dante is right, there is no need to be afraid of an image.” he admitted calmly. “they are not real after all.”

Dante looked amazed as he considered what the more war like humans would want to do with someone with those powers.But for the moment shelving the wory before he nodded sitting down and tugging up the pantleg of his jeans."Ethernut you remember what my knees looked like when I retired?Look."He said crouching spinning standing...doing all the things a man 5 years younger and not to mention not injured would do."In a afternoon. They..spaz a little and hurt sometimes,but overall she said that would get matter with time."He said shrugging looking at Amal, "Should we go get Alma now?"He asked before looking at the scientist."And you know, that Rich'll be coming with her. He's so not going to let her out of his sight."He warned

Ethernut did remember, he remembered because he had been the one to do the last surgery on Dante, trying to repair the shattered bones, and had been the one to gruffly inform him that there was nothing more they could do, and that the man would never fly again. He immediately fell on the knee with noises of shock and amazement, his eyes wide. “Alma did this!?” he demanded, shocked and amazed. “yes! By all means bring her I want to ask her how she did it!” he admitted. “i do want to look at their physiology of course.” he admitted. “but that can wait until all four of you are sure I'm not out to... what do you young people say these days? Cop a feel? Yes that sounds right.” Ethernut wasn't really all that old, at most he was fifty, but he was so detached from human society that he really didn't know how to converse with anyone but on a scientific or medical level. “and of course Rich is welcome to come with, she'll be more relaxed and calm with him nearby.” “i will come back tomorrow.” Amal promised, looking amused as they headed up, Amal actually having to yank the half finished book out of his sisters hands. “your turn.” he stated looking amused as the woman glared at him but huffed and followed Rich to Ethernut, who was muttering to himself as he examined the MRI. “remarkable! Simply astonishing!”

rich snickered a little as he kissed Alma's head wrapping a arm around her waist as he looked at Ethernut, amused because the man was so interesting to talk to. If he really thought about it, it really was like talking to Alma, he just had to remember that you had to take the words at face value and not read more into it."Are you ready to be really amazed Ether?"he teased, because it always amused him to talk to him.

Ethernut looked up at them and blinked. “hmm? Oh yes yes Rich your very interesting.” he had misheard Rich. “Hello my dear, your Alma right? You fixed Dante's knee? Oh you just HAVE to show me how you managed!” Alma giggled as Ethernut basically just rolled over Rich in his excitement as she nodded. “alright, I can show you, do you want to see it now?” “oh in just a moment, I would like to run some tests o your brain, your brothers brain was remarkable and i'd like to see if yours is like his.” she wrinkled her nose. “i hope not! He's weird.” she admitted Ethernut blinking at her. “is he? Strange for your kind?” she blinked at him, realizing he hadn't caught the joke she had to giggle. “no no Doctor nothing like that, he's just a little odd sometimes, he's just like most of my kind.” she promised laying down onto the MRI and listening to the instructions easily. Ethernut amazed to see her brain activity was just like her brothers.

Rich grinned as they talked and worked, it really was amusing to watch Ethernut work. Because he was so full of interesting facts, even if it was like riding air currents to get the other to explain something in plain english to understand. Amused a little before looking at Alma,"Amal must be strange. He likes dante."He said easily teasing before shaking his head, "How do you heal anyways Alma?"He asked wanting to know, because he'd been flying he'd missed the whole procedure of healing.

she chuckled a little. 'it's a technology thing.” she explained. “i opened his knee, re-broke the bones, realigned then so they fit properly, and then used my own natural capabilities to heal it back up.” she explained. “most of the energy came from him, that's why he was so tired and sore afterwords.” “how did you re-break bones that where already well healed?!” “lasers.” Ethernut's eye twitched a little in astonishment and he nodded. “that's astonishing! Amazing! Remarkable!” “i can heal too, watch.” she stated taking Rich's hand and a knife and gently gave him a prick before reaching into her pocket, covering the wound In sand from the beach before muttering, just as she had to heal Amal and rich's jellyfish wounds. “i take the natural energy from the earth, and put it into the wound, which causes the flesh to knit back together.” she chirped happily.

Rich looked slightly amazed even if he had seen the girl heal someone else before. Leaning down he kissed the other softly before rubbing his eyes, looking amused."Which is how you healed the jelly fish sting from earlier."He said looking thoughtful before kissing her, pinching her in the side playfully."You cut me.I'll have to get you back later."He teased holding her close, because he knew just how precious she was, and he wasn't about to put her in danger, even if it was just ethernut and he wouldn't hurt her.

she giggled and nodded as he pinched her, kissing him gently as Ethernet gave her the IQ test, amazed to see that hers was much higher than her brothers, still within normal human ranges but clearly much more intelligent than the average dumb-ass population. “this is remarkable.” Ethernut muttered. “as soon as she figured out one puzzle the rest where almost too easy for her!” he stated looking rather pleased, his head tilted a little as he looked her over. “may I see the tools you used to heal Dante?” “of course, come, Amal will have to join us however, it is his duty to make sure our technology does not fall into the wrong hands.” she explained. “most of our technology is for healing, learning, and bettering for life but it has the potential to become the most violent weapons that Earth has ever seen, we have to monitor it very closely.” she admitted carefully. “we cannot let earth repeat our mistakes.” “that is a good thing my dear, earth just isn't ready for Alien technology. There are a few capable of handling it but not many. Even myself, I am probably not ready to tinker around with it, use it sure, but not play with it.” Etherut knew what would happen if the government got their hands on that spaceship, and in fact by the time they got outside the FBI was trying to bully their way past the ring of Secrete Service and Air Force, none of whom where moving, they had orders from the white house after all.

"dante got to fly."Rich said snickering as him and the other two rounded up dante and Amal and headed outside. Dante studied the scene in front of him, trying to decide just how pissed off he was going to be. The fact that the FBI was a goverment agency and still disobeying things and trying to get inside, despite orders not to."Whatever do you think you are doing?!"Dante growled heading for the head FBI agent he saw, assuming that the tallest one he saw was the one in charge. "Danny..." "No. Just no. Disobeying orders is a good way to get yourselves killed Rich. And these morons seem well on their way to suicide trying to get inside. Just go away. This is none of your business since not only did the first lady order you to stay away, but also the air force and secret service. Get away."Dante growled, annoyed because their good day was starting to go to hell.

Ethernut looked amazed. “did he really!?” he asked looking amazed. “remarkable? Is it very difficult to fly?” he asked Amal when they where united Amal chuckling as he shook his head. “not for us, but for someone doing it manually it can be very difficult.” he admitted calmly. “Manually?” Ethernut asked looking astonished as they explained how they connected their brains to the computers that ran the ship, Amal growling as he watched Dante take on the strangers. “we have orders to acquire this ship.” the leader growled, drawing a gun. “by any means necessa..” he froze when a sword tip was suddenly at his throat, Amal's eyes cold and dark as he examined the man. “you will not get this ship.” he stated calmly, staring the man down, purple fire crawling from his hands down the blade to lick at the FBI agent's neck. “you will NOT, threaten my friends, you will NOT be here in the morning and you.. will... not, get this ship.” he growled the Fbi actually taking several steps away from the enraged Alien, the secrete service and Air force even backing away from the enraged alien as he dropped the sword, vanished the flames and dropped the ladder, allowing Ethernut to go first.

Dante looked shocked before smirking a little, amused to see Amal protect him feeling warm and gooy inside, not that he'd ever admit to the feeling."You should obey your betters, morons."He said directing the words at the FBI before looking at the others,"No need to worry as long as you don't try to get on the ship."He reassured them before following rich and alma inside looking around. Antsy because he disliked the FBI. Rich rolled his eyes smiling a little as he sat down at the table to watch what Ethernut would do, watching the scientist look around."Feeling protective Amal?"He teased looking at the alien, amused because he knew that look on his brother's face. The man was falling hard and fast, and not at all willing to say it in fear of running Amal off.

Amal watched the FBI flee, the secrete service and air force resuming their posts when they saw Amal relax, Jack smiling as he winked at them from his own position. “not to worry sirs, we're knot afraid of week kneed little pansies like the FBI, their pussy boys.” he promised watching them head up the ladder before resuming facing front. Ethernut looked like he was about to have a heart attack as he fidgeted eagerly. “m..may I touch?” he asked looking at Amal for permission who nodded. “yes, but be careful what you touch, some of them bite.” “yes! Yes of course!” Ethernut agreed, examining the walls, running his hands over the smooth metal. “no one threatens the man I love.” Amal growled darkly, yanking Dante out of his seat and into his arms, Alma giggling a little. “Amal is very protective over the people he cares about, and possessive over the people he loves.” Alma explained giggling as Ethernut touched one of the electrical components and yelped as it zapped him.

Dante laughed quietly as he nuzzled into Amal's chest, nuzzlign his neck."care Ether. It might do more than zap you."He teased wrapping his arms around Amal's waist,hugging him tightly. Blushing softly as he sighed softly."I love you to."He muttered resting his head on the others' shoulder. Rich snickered a little looking amused as he wrapped his arms around Alma, kissing her head as he watched the scienctist walk around."And you?protective and possessive?"He teased blushing a little because he didn't know what the other felt for him, but he was fallign in love with her

Back
Top Bottom