Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Gift and a Curse (Tenshi and Jaqueline)

Valerie was face down, panting hard. She slowly rolled over to face her. Her eyes were half lidded and dream like.

Then they popped wide open, "Y-You...you're an angel!" She managed, jaw agape.

For some reason, the lack of screaming and fleeing was enough for Tenshi to relax. Valerie's reaction was already way better than she expected.

"Yeah," she giggled nervously. "Well... sort of... not in a traditional sense," she told the other girl, running her fingers through the black feathers. "It's kinda of hard to explain. But I can pretty much tell you that I'm not from heaven." She smiled at Valerie.

"You're the first person to ever see me like this too. So I appreciate the lack of total freak out. I wasn't really sure what you would... think."

"You...You're beautiful..." Valerie said, her mouth still hanging open, "S-so, I fucked an angel! AN ANGEL FUCKED ME! Oh my god...This is so hot." She said, throwing her head back, "Wow!"

Tenshi laughed. So this wasn't so bad. Maybe she had just been too worried about it after all. She felt good. She was "recharged" so to speak. Valerie had enjoyed herself. And everything was out in the open.

Tenshi shifted to her knees and picked up a large black feather that lay on the bed. Her wings were constantly dropping them, making it a real pain to clean up when she took on her true form. She took Valerie's hand and placed the feather in her palm.

"I don't know if I'll ever see you again, but here. I want you to take this. So you can remember me. It won't break or fray as easily as a normal feather either, so it should stay intact for a long time. You can remember me by it. Thank you for everything." She told the girl.

Valerie hugged her, but it was not so much a hug as it was a grip, "Please no! Don't even say that, don't leave me!" She cried, "I love you so much, no!" She hugged her tightly, then took a step back mentally, letting go of her, "I'm sorry about that, but...I don't plan on going anywhere!"

Tenshi smiled again and ran her fingertips through Valerie's hair.

"I'm also going to be here for a while longer. I have school. But there is something you need to understand," she explained. "You've probably already noticed, but the feeling you have for me have probably begun to fade already."

Tenshi's expression became more serious. "It's the way I am. I draw people in, even if I don't initially mean to. My very prescence creates feelings of lust. It's how I am supposed to survive. But those feelings do fade.... they're artificial."

Valerie let go of the hug and blinked, thinking on what she said. She lifted a hand and slapped it onto Tenshi's breast, giving it a couple slow squeezes, her face thoughtful, "Hmmm, nope. Still pretty fucking hot." She nodded, with her other hand she grabbed the other and then cupped them from beneath, bouncing them in her hands, "Sorry to break it to you, but you still make me so fucking horny." She leaned down and latched onto a tit, sucking and licking it, squeezing the other.

Tenshi sighed. It looked like her effect on Valerie had yet to fade, but it would be greatly diminished by sunrise. She wasn't sure how she knew this, but she did. Probably a little bit of knowledge that the goddess has given her prior to leaving. Sure, the girl was still attracted to her now, but only for maybe another 8 hours. By morning, she knew that her sexual draw would wear off greatly.

But for now... she shivered a bit as Valerie teased her tits, causing them to harden once more.

"Did you have something else in mind?" she asked, knowing that reasoning with the girl was pointless. "Anything else you wanted to do with me?"

Back
Top Bottom