Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Gift and a Curse (Tenshi and Jaqueline)

She shrugged, "I could use a shower too." Valerie smiled, "So no problem. It's okay if I use a shower in a building I don't live in, right?" She asked, not sure on how the rules for that work exactly.

"It shouldn't be, so long as I'm their to vouch for you. Though I doubt anyone will actually show up. Lemme grab a towel for you. I keep a few extra just in case I can't get my main ones washed." Tenshi smiled and got up, grabbing the towels from a drawer in her dresser.

"The showers are just in the building, next to this one. And their are lockers too. I have a lock, so you can just share mine." She opened the door and motioned for her friend to follow. Just as she did, she felt another powerful urge pass through her. She shivered a bit.

Just a bit longer.... "You coming?"

She nodded, "yeah!" She jumped from the couch and followed, "I've never been in a dorm shower before. Guess that's a silly thing for me to get excited about, it's probably like any other shower, right?" She asked.

"Sort of," Tenshi explained. "They're actually more like the kind that you would find at a pool. Like bathroom stalls with flimsy curtains instead of doors. Bring your own shampoo and that sort of thing. I keep mine in my locker." Tenshi locked the door behind them and lead her to the building where the showers were. She made sure that they went in on the girls half. The other part of the building was for boys.

"Anyway, the privacy isn't neccessarily the best, but we make due. And we're all girl, so we try not to make a big fuss of it anyway," she explained as she walked over to her locker. The room was very warm, due to all the steam still in the air. Probably from the wave of girls that had come in to shower just an hour before them.

Valerie's eyes were wide. An open shower area with little privacy?
She checked her pulse quickly to make sure she was not in fact dead and in heaven as the continued walking. Arriving at the locking Valerie realized what she has to do. She hesitated for a moment, but stripped down to nothing, putting her clothes in the locker.

Tenshi wrapped herself in one of her towels and placed her own clothes in her locker. Turning, she could see that Valerie had done the same, with the exception of the towel part. Wasn't shy, was she? Tenshi blinked a few times and blushed. Was it wierd that she was happy to see that Valerie was going along with this so well.

She felt another twang... more focused now. She could feel it strongest between her legs. She was growing horny already. She wanted Valerie to... do something... she wasn't quite sure what. Maybe if they actually took their shower together. Tenshi tried to supress her excitement.

"The showers are in this room over here," she told the other girl. She wanted to get the water going and hopefully encourage Valerie to get friendlier with her. Tenshi's instincts must have kicked in. This was no longer about keeping herself alive.

She really wanted this.

Valerie picked up a towel, sort of holding it against herself when she realized she was just standing there stark naked, not taking Tenshi's comfort into consideration. Still, she did not object, with made Val smile as she followed. Feeling devious and clever, she began formulating a plan...

Tenshi lead Valerie to the shower room and picked a stall. She turned on the water to let it heat up, though it warmed fairly quickly. She set her shampoo and conditoner bottles on the ledge of her stall. It was then that she realized how she could do this.

"Um... I only have these two bottles... so we're going to have to share them. So, you can probably take the stall next to this one... or... if you want to, you can... well, share mine. If you're okay with it. If you're not, I completely understand." Tenshi didn't drop her towel yet or step into the stall with the running water yet. She wanted to see what Valerie would do first.

Valerie continued thinking, though unable to keep herself from glancing at the show of skin, even though she had the towel on. She didn't need one of Tenshi's stories to find a Goddess. Stopping she watched, getting ready to put her plan into action, then she heard what Tenshi said.
She had to keep her jaw from dropping. Instead she let her towel drop and hung it, "Okay, whatever works." She played it cool, but in her mind she was dancing yet nervous. She stepped into the warm water first, closing her eyes and giving a pleasured "Mmm..." as the warm liquid washed over her body.

Tenshi smiled a little and dropped her own towel. Valerie could probably see her white tattoo running down one arm now: it's markings were incredibly intricate and would likely get the girl's attention. After all, it was way to intricate to be manmade. Tenshi also stepped into the stall and closed the curtain behind them.

She let Valerie have th water first and leaned against the tile wall while waiting. She looked Valerie over while allowing the girl a good long look at her own body. The girl was certainly pretty and it gave Tenshi all sorts of desires. But she really had no idea as to how to push this further.

In the end, it looked like it was Valerie's move. Tenshi had to hope that her body would encourage her companion.

When Valerie wiped her eyes and turned around her eyes immediately locked on Tenshi. She was a little taller, had longer hair and legs. Valerie had larger breasts, but they were not nearly as round, firm and perfect looking. Everything about her seemed divine, and designed to drive Valerie mad with lust. As predicted, the tatoo did catch her eye, and she took it as an excuse to touch Tenshi's arm, "What's this?" She asked, gently coaxing Tenshi into the shower more by lightly pulling on her arm.

As she had expected, Valerie did notice Tenshi's tattoo. Problem was that Tenshi had yet to be able to think of what to tell her. It was obvious that the tattoo was not manmade; it was too well done and pure white. No tattoo parlor could do quite that. And it was clearly not a birthmark either.

"I'm honestly not quite sure what to tell you," Tenshi spoke honestly. "I got it rather recently... by means I don't really know about myself." She allowed Valerie to pull her into the water. "I guess, I just sort of woke up and it was there... I know it sounds a little crazy, but..." she shrugged and looked down at where Valerie was touching her arm. Gently, she place her free hand over Valerie's.

The girl was warmer than her, due to being under the shower for a bit now. Tenshi liked that and ran her fingers along her partners warm arm. She smiled sheepishly, not sure really what else to say.

But one thing was for sure. The throbbing between her legs was growing stronger. Not much longer now, she hoped.

Valerie tilted her head as she looked at it, (Sneakily stealing indulgent glances at her breasts at every opportunity), "That's interesting..." She got closer to Tenshi, less than inch between them now. She looked into this Angel's eyes and thought about what she could say to make her next action less...insane. With a mentality of 'screw it!' she slapped her arms around Tenshi's back, mashed her against the other girl and forced her lips onto hers. She gave the kiss all she had, hoping it would convince the girl not to push her away and leave.

The kiss caught Tenshi off gaurd, but she didn't pull away. Valerie's lips against her felt... wow. Tenshi had never kissed anyone before. This sensation was incredible. She wrapped her own arms around Valerie, playing idly with the girl's hair.

They seperated a second later and Tenshi had to take a second to catch her breath. She smiled; a mixture of sheepish and slyness. She still held the girl in her arms, taking another second to browse Valerie's breast, which were pressing themselves to hers. Chances were that Valerie vould feel that Tenshi's tits had hardened. Tenshi's heart raced a little.

"Well... that's was different," she giggled. "Don't hold back much, do ya?" Her expression was warm, obviously pleased. It was turning into a very interesting evening.

Valerie exhaled in ecstasy, "Oh god you're so fucking hot." She breathed, happy to get that off her chest, and more happy to press her chest against Tenshi. She rubbed their tits together, loving the feel of their hard nipples, "I wanted you the second I saw you in the diner." She let her forehead rest against Tenshi's, swaying and stealing kisses at random, impulse moments.

Tenshi smiled at licked her tips as Valerie stole a few more kisses from her. However, now guilt was gnawing at her. Valerie's feeling for false... created by the very thing that made Tenshi the way she was. Valerie deserved to know. Even if that meant.... if that meant that her path to her orgasm stopped here.

"Hey Val," she said hesitantly. Momentarily, she was distracted by the sensation of their tits rubbing together. It only made her more horny. "There's something you should know about me... but... I don't really know how to tell you. You'll think I'm crazy."

Of course, if Valerie didn't believe her.... Tenshi could always show her.

She continued rubbing, seeing it affect her. She loved the fact that she could give pleasure to such a beautiful girl. She took another long, tongue probing kiss before asking, "What is it, Tenshi?"

Tenshi took a deep breath, trying to find a way to word it without making herself seem like a lunatic right off the bat. It was going to be hard. If one thing was for sure, her story was something right out of fiction. "Um... it's about me... er... about the story you looked at earlier... well both really. Um..." She licked her lips again, Valerie's kiss still lingering on them. What a nice kiss...

"It's sort of... I mean... ugh. To hell with it. I'm Angel. I mean that really. I met the goddess and she changed me and now well..." she bit her lip, knowing that this wasn't coming out well. This was dumb. Valerie was most likely going to think she was insane.

But she deserved to know that these feelings of hers may not be as real as she believed.

"No... well... technically yes. That was my name before the... before the Goddess made the deal with me. I'm the girl in the story... the one who needs sex to live. I'm sorry... I should have told you sooner."

What an idiot she was making of herself.... Tenshi mentally kicked herself repeatedly. Valerie was confused now which was far from what Tenshi was aiming for.

But it was out now. Now she would have to deal with the consequences. Which may include losing Valerie.

She did not stop rubbing and her hands traced along Tenshi's back, her fingers lightly running along her spine, "So...you met a goddess? Um...how?" Valerie asked, very curious. Sure it sounded mad, but Tenshi seemed like a normal girl, and what reason would she have to say this, unless it was true?

Tenshi shivered as Valerie's fingertips made there way down her back. What a nice feeling... she could feel a slight wetness between her legs now... one not caused by the shower water.

"I don't really know why she picked me," Tenshi said, running her hands through Valerie's hair. "Maybe she saw it as entertainment or something. I was pretty desperate. I wasn't the most attractive girl in high school and got picked on a lot. Same problem with my last college; I only tranfered to this one after this last quarter." Her own fingers made their way down Valerie's back, stopping and stroking the lower spine. "I just woke up one night and she was there. She offered to make me irresistable. I took her up on it, even though I knew I would probably pay for it. I don't remember much about the transformation. I just know that in felt... incredibly good... like someone was... well, doing me. I woke up naked on my bedroom floor, looking like I do now. That was when this tattoo showed up as well. That was about.. two weeks ago... maybe less... I don't remember anymore."

And that was the full story. She smiled at Valerie, feeling bizzarely good now that she had been honest. Or maybe that was just her being horny.

Valerie giggled, "Well, if you see her again, thank her for me. You're so fucking gorgeous..." She kissed Tenshi again, "Why tell me this? You must know it makes you sound crazy."

"I know... but... I just feel that it's right that you should know. And it feels better when I'm honest. I can show you later... if you want to see pictures of the old me." Tenshi's fingers made their way down and touched Valerie's thighs along the outside. She kissed her long and deep. "I know it sounds crazy, but... well, you're still here. I think that's a good sign," she said as she released the other girl's lips.

Valerie kissed back and continued feeling up her back, "Mmm..." She released and slunk down, stopping with her head at crotch level. She licked and kissed at Tenshi's pussy and clit.

Back
Top Bottom