Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

=Anj's Roleplay Info/Post Speed/Absences=

Decided to separate this from my journal, in case my roleplay partners don't want to have to read through all my daily drama to see if I am still posting.
---
{1/14/2012}

Still accepting, though being a tad picky; not really accepting anything fandom for the time being.

Current posting speed is slower - one post a day, maybe two or three if I am feeling the urge to write.

As it states in my signature, my muse can be finicky. Sometimes, one roleplay may receive more frequent replies, especially if the posts are short/shorter.

Sidenote: Did a 9-10 paragraph reply to a roleplay. Feeling pretty badass at the moment. :3

No absences foreseen for the near future.

{1/16/2012}
I don't normally post on Sundays if anyone hasn't noticed. Looking to post today, however, my sister has a paper due and I said she could use my laptop.

Posts might come to the late hours of today{1/16}/early hours of tomorrow{1/17}, or even tomorrow night{1/17}.

Thanks for your patience, you guys rock! :3

{1/26/2012}
If I have not responded to our roleplays, I apologize! My mom has a flagging job a couple of hours away and, because of said job, she hasn't been home for over a week. That leaves me in charge of getting my 17-year-old sister to school on time, taking care of my own two kids - a nearly 3 year old and a 1.5 year old - along with taking care of the pets, making dinner, doing the dishes, doing the laundry, and cleaning up. As you can imagine, all this with little time to get a good amount of sleep, I haven't had a lot of free time.

I ask that you be patient with me, I will try to post soon. Much love!

{2/6/2012}
I am posting about once a week, if that. So very sorry; I have been very stressed lately and not all that driven to post, or write my fanfiction. Please be patient with me, I will post as soon as it hits me.

{2/24/2012}
Been a little busy with my birthday coming up, as well as my daughter's 3rd birthday. After March 5th, things will slow down, but on March 6th, I will be picking up Mass Effect 3, so replies will still be slow.

Thanks for your continued patience!

SO SO SO SO sorry I haven't posted. I was sick with the stomach flu, then a head cold, and then I finally got to play Mass Effect 3; was so disappointed in the last 10-15 minutes of it, it killed my muse. Only thing I wanted to write was my Mass Effect fanfiction.

Looking to have posts by the end of the week. AGAIN, SO SORRY. :(

Just kind of waiting for things to settle down and my muse to cooperate. With my anime convention two weeks away, and the Jeff Dunham show tomorrow night, just...other stuff has been keeping me busy. Especially since I hand stitch my cosplay outfits. Busy, busy.

Feel free to PM me if anyone has specific questions for ongoing RP's, but I plan to continue all of them shortly, AGAIN, SO SORRY. <3

Posts soon. Hmmmm. I leave for Sakura Con is 8 days. Scary...really need to finish my costumes.
Excited, but at the same time, will be glad when it's done - back to consistent roleplay. Yay.

So, yeah, posts should/will speed back to normal after April 9th. Meh.

{7-12}
Posting speed has fallen a bit; looks to be one to three days, depending. Been working on fanfiction, as well as fighting a bit with my RP muse.
Updated and bumped my request thread, though I have two roleplays in 'the works' which will be me at about 7 or 8 active games. Not sure if I will be taking much more than that, but the request thread is there for any who are interested in a roleplay with me, whether now or in the future.

Posting Speed: One to two days, depending.

{7-16}

Everyone will get posts this week.

I am very sorry for the continued wait. I have been super busy trying to figure out some travel plans and home things.

The 17th and 18th may be exempt, going to be doing a lot. Also, trying not to get our power cut. T__T

{7-23]

It appears I may have given the unintentional impression that I am no longer interested in my roleplays. I apologize for this, it couldn't be further from the truth. I enjoy all my roleplays and if I've lost interest, I tell my partners.

On that note, however, I was kidnapped by family this week and am somewhat now on a temporary vacation; that means no roleplay posts til' I go home, but I am still on site and around. :D

Back
Top Bottom