Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Right this way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Summers

Supernova
Step right up, don't be shy no one likes a wimp!

I suppose if you've entered past the red curtain your wondering a little bit about me and a lot about what it is I'm willing to do ;). For starters don't worry I'm older than 18, and I'm a hungry sexual woman ready for adventure and dedication to having a good time.

That's all you get, sorry.

Alright now that, that's out of the way I will move on to somethings you should know before you dive in to rp with me. Here is myRabbit Hole this will give you the run down on things that I will and will not do to the key, but if you would rather have a quick list keep reading on.

Dirty talk
noncon scenes
Werewolves
Costumes
Dark fun
some light fun
etc....

Dislikes
Incest
death
fxf
one line writers

As I said above the rabbit hole tells you of all the things I'm willing to try and all the things that I'm down for. I usually like to play the part of a submissive, however I will play the part of a dominant if, and this is a big one, the domination is met with a challenge. In other words don't let me call you one bad name and you give up, I'm a girl that likes a challenge and as you'll see with most of my role-plays I enjoy pushing the boundaries even as a sub. When I respond to a post I take care in how I'm going to answer and will put an effort in to make it worth reading, I want partners that do the same. Fantasy is my thing, but realism I can work with too, but above all I'm looking for an adventure with many twist and turns, not just sex. Below is a list of some of the pairings I'm looking for or would like to try, if it's starred I really want to do it.

Pairings (right is me)
*Werewolf X Human
Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Human
Wizard X Witch
Demon X Human
Demon X Summoner
Dragon X Dragon rider
Dragon X Dragon Hunter
Bad Boy X Tough Girl
Bully X Nerd
Killer X Cop

New Pairings
God X Goddess
God X Human Woman
*Anything that has to do with Greek Mythology
Warrior X Warrior
Warrior X Amazon
Warrior X Villager
Villager X Warrior
King X Villager
Prince X Villager
Villager X Queen
Villager X Princess
King X Queen
Prince X Princess
I think for now that list will get me started, I'll post more as I think of it. I can't wait to speak to some of you out there and maybe even play. :)

Kisses Missywere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom