Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Thrown to her future (Silver117)

"Well..." he said as he lowered his shirt. "I can think of one of two things. Either dumb luck, or you are the long lost princess of that kingdom." he tells her. "However, if my sorces are true, they claimed the princess to be dead." He Taps his chin and begins to chuckle. "If that is true and you are a princess, than I just help the enemy." His chuckle soon turned into a laugh before he looked at her. "But you know, the funny thing about it is that if I knew you were a princess of Celestial from the begining, I would've still help you escape." he smiled.

As she heard what he said she wasn't too sure what to think. She shook her head trying to think on it yet nothing came to mind on how that would be there. It did explain though why she would be taken here to this realm. "Then if I was born here how did I get to New york? Plus why was I brought back now? let alone in your castle?" she asked as she had so many questions. Though as she stood she felt a little stronger. "We can walk from here right" she said as she didn't want him to have to carry her any further than he already have.

"Sorry, your asking the wrong guy for those questions." Alex said shaking his head. It was a good thing they took a rest. His legs were back to normal. "Yeah, we can. You're out of danger." he said and walks along side her. He showed no sign of fear as he travels through enemy territory. All the while he pondered over her questions. Every logical answer he could think of didn't really shape up. "All I can say is that maybe you were destined for something big to happen. What that destiny is, is completely beyond me." he tells her. The light at the end of the forest got closer and closer for the both of them.

Back
Top Bottom