Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cevl

I have an apology to make to all of you.

I have deceived you for my age, as I'm not above 18 at all. I'm 15. A teen, still going to highschool, with overweight, glasses, and about to get bracers.

I got curious when at another site I got experiences with sexual roleplay, so sought for, and found this site. So I lied about my age when signing up, and when asked for an age, went around it or lied ever since.

As of late I decided I couldn't go through with this, so now come out to tell all of you, and apologize.

So you may ban me, you have all the right to do so. I hope you will all continue to have fun here for many more years, and when I might see you on another site, as of course I won't stop using all of the internet, hope that I can be forgiven.

So that means goodbye, until I either see one of you on another site, or over three years.

Being underage means you have to be banned and labeled as jailbait. I'm glad you've come forward regarding this deception. I will not lie and say that I'm not disappointed because I'm very disappointed. Just as any mother would be toward their child. Given your courage to speak up so publicly, I applaud you. And please, feel free to come back when you finally are indeed 18. The ban can be lifted at that time if you contact staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom