Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Law of Lust (Mojito + Ghost)

Gwen smiled then leaned in closer to Eve. "mmmm....yeah i'm the same way" she said with a playful giggle. "so are you seeing anyone?" she asked, just making conversation.

[ok last post. I'm off to bed^_^ cya later]

Eve sudden got a little bit hotter wehen Gwen leaned over, even so she still took another sip of her drink before answering. "No, no now. How about you? No one to lay claim to that body of yours?" Her words got a little more bold.

( Good night ^^ )

Eve laughed softly and placed her glass on the table. "Are you serious?" She stood up and grabbed Gwen by the wrist and had her stand up before her. "I would kill for your body...where do I begin?" She circled her boss an ran a hand over her perfect ass. "Everyone is always staring at you ass for a reason." She circled her once more and boldly cupped her perfectly perportional breasts, her thumb running a circle over where her nipples would be beneath the fabric while looking her in the eyes. "At these...super sexy." She trapped her lower lip between her teeth in a naughty little manner until she release Gwen's breasts. "You're body is sexy, basically."

Gwen giggled as she was stood up and let Eve run her hand down her body. "mmmmm....." she said then bit down on her lip as she was fondled by the woman. "Thank you" she grinned then turned around "and you..." she chuckled as she ran her hands down Eve's sides "You're pretty sexy yourself" she said as her hands move down to Eve's butt. "I've caught a few people glancing at your ass. Myself included"

Chills danced along Evelyn's exposed flesh at Gwen's touch. A soft sigh escaped her lips as Gwen cupped her butt. Eve quickly picked up her glass and emptied its contents on one more gulf before she placed her hands on Gwen's shoulder. "Do you think you're tipsy enough to want to do something wild? What happens behind these doors...stays behind these doors crazy?" Eve slipped off her heels and stepped onto the sofa to look down at Gwen to await her reply.

Gwen giggled then took her own glass and finished it in one gulp then slipped off her shoes as well then placed her hands on Eve's hips, cupping her butt yet again "Sounds fun. Let's do it"

She wasn't honestly sure of it was she or the alcohol that was in control right now, but she wasn;t going to pass up this opportunity. She unzipped the side of her dress and it fell in a pool of fabric at her feet, revealing the black laced bra and thong she was wearing under neath. "Wanna go skinny dipping? I've got a heated pool out back just waiting for us." Eve unhooked her bra revealing her voluptuous breasts.

Gwen watch as Eve undressed and looked at her in awe "oooooo~ so sexy" she giggled then smiled widley "Oh yes" she said then slid off her own dress. She was not wearing a bra underneath. Just a pair of black panties. She stared at Eve amazing breast before responding "Lead the way sexy~"

She smiled and stepped off of the sofa and couldn't pass up the chance to cup the warm soft flesh that were Gwen s breasts. "Mmmmm ... follow me." She led the way out of a sliding door and onto a screened patio with a gorgeous patio set and black pool with white lights shining in it. Eve stood at the edge of the stairway leading into the pool and wiggled out of her thong and threw the bit of fabric somewhere on the patio, revealing her clean shaven sex. She threw Gwen an impish smile as she took her time walking down each step until she was finally submerged just below her breasts. "I feels great."

Gwen followed happily. She was finally fulfilling her deepest desires with a gorgeous woman. She watched and gave Eve a sly grin as she was now fully nude then followed her hostess lead and slid off her panties and stepped into the water. "oooo~ it does" she sighed as she sunk into the water then slowly moved over to the other woman. "So, have you ever had......thoughts about us?" she asked as she leaned against she edge, lightly playing with the water.

Eve's eyes never left Gwen's nude form. She walked over to Gwen and stood before her. She cupped some water and drizzled it over Gwen's breasts. Her hands traced down either side of Gwen beneath the water's surface. " I would be lying if I said no." She whispered softly. Her finger hands cupping Gwen's ass a pulling her closer. "And you?"

Gewn giggled as she felt the water hit her skin. "Well I'd be lying as well if I said no. I found myself thinking of you while masturbating" she admitted, blushing a bit at her confession.

She dawned a sweet smile of satisfaction at the little secret Gwen revealed to her. Evelyn's fingers slowly slid down the slit of Gwen's sex. Eve moved her lips but a hairs breath away from Gwens when she spoke. "What do you think about me getting you off in real life?" She gave her a peck upon the lips, slinding her fingers slowly up and down her bosses erogenous zone.

Eve slid a finger within the tight confines of Gwen's sex, enjoying the contrasting warmth. She trailed kisses along her jaw line and neck until she finally made it to her destination. She looked up at Gwen with lustful green eyes before she licked at one of her nipples and sucklig it until it grew taut and then she moved on to the next. She continued to finger Gwen's pussy and her thumb rubbed at her clit. "It's my dream come true too..." She admitted.

"Oh my...." Gwen said, letting out a light moan as she was touched "That's great to hear" she giggled then leaned over and gave Eve a kiss while her hands cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples at the same time.

Eve's moan from Gwen's touch was muffled by mouthful of breasts. The vibrations traveling from one to the other until she was given a tender kiss. She loved it when someone played with her breasts. "I actually dreamed of us having sex in your office too." Gwen could hardly stand it. She grew envious of her own fingers and wanted a taste of Gwen. "There isn't much left to do in this pool." She kissed Gwen again before lacing fingers with her and guiding her up the steps of the pool and towards The sliding doors where she pucked two towels for them to dry off with. Eve actually started drying Gwen off, drying her chest and using the act to massage Gwen's breast. Then she moved to the more intimate parts, wiping away the water along her pelvis and thighs, taking the opportunity while she was crouching lower to get a taste of Gwen. She licked at Gwen's clit, while fingers spread her pink lips apart. Her own lips pressed against her vulva which she suckled once before standing up. "I love the way you taste Gwen. "

Gwen grinned at Eve confession "My my. naughty~" she giggled then simply nodded and followed Eve out of the pool. Gwen nipples where now rock hard from moving out of the water and into the cool air. She moaned as the fondling and giggled as she watched her sexy assistant lower herself and glide her tongue and lips along her wet pussy. She leaned in for a kiss, licking her lips after. "mmmmmm...but I bet you taste even better~" she giggled.

((sorry, I could have sworn I replied XP))

Eve found it sexy how Gwen tasted herself upon Eve's lips. She grinned and laced fingers with her boss and guided her back into the house. Their nude figures strolling into the house and into her bedroom. The fire beneath the mantle of the fireplace was the only source of light in the room. The heat of the flames licking at their exposed flesh and warming them. She brought two refilled glasses of champagne into the room and sat them on a side table. Eve sipped a third of her glass, fueling her drunken lust. "Have you ever had sex with a woman before?" She asked with a sweet smile.

Gwen followed Eve with a wide smile on her face. She sighed at the warmth that the fire place was giving off. She took the glass and giggled "Well women are actually my sole preference." she admitted "I've only been with one man and that was in high school"

Eve laced her finger's with Gwens and guided her over to the bed. "Do you play games in bed Gwen? Because I do." She plucked the glass from Gwen's fingers and pushed her onto the push surface of the bed. She leaned over her and squeezed her gorgeous breasts. Sampling each nipple until the peaked to her liking. "Do you think I have what it takes ...." Eve continued kissing her way down Gwen's body and stopped between her legs, "to be a full on lawyer like you?" She licked Gwen's folds, tasting the creaminess that gave her lust away.

Gwen took a big sip from her glass before it was taken to her and she simply grinned as she was pushed on the bed "Games are always fun" she said with a grin as she watched the sexy woman move down. She let out a light moan as she leaned her head back in pleasure. "Your kisses....are so lovely~" she said then simply chuckled at Eve's remark "I think so~" she smiled then watched at Eve tasted her, moaning as she did.

She enjoyed the taste of her sex. She licked her boss a few more times before looking her in the eyes. "Well if you like games, I have a lot of toys....you might enjoy them." She unlocked her side table and pulled out a larges drawer from her side table. She pulled out a few things and laid them on the wooden surface. Things ranging from handcuffs, to weighted nipple clamps, and strap ons. "All I need to know is how naughty you've been and that will decide your punishment." She played around with a smile.

Gwen moaned out again as she felt her assistant lick her. She then watched her as she pulled out the items and grinned at the sight of them. She just giggled at Eve remark "hmmmm well, why don't you decide how naughty I have been~" she said with a grin, giving the girl full control. She was in charge all the time and she loved the fact of being dominated by this sexy woman.

((bah sorry. Again I thought I already replied))

Back
Top Bottom