Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In Need of More Roleplays (FxF with a little FxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
I have a list of Role Plays I want to do and I hope that people will like my ideas. I am a pretty good writer I write as much as the other person does usually. I am not picky with length I just ask that you write so that I can understand it and so that it will make the RP progress (iif yhu wryte lyke dis) don't bother I hate text talk and will not RP with you if you write that way. Okay so now that I'm done ranting on to my pairings and ideas :D

Fandom FxF Pairings
Harry Potter
-Hermione/OC
-Luna/OC
-Bellatrix/OC
-OC/OC

Sucker Punch
-Babydoll/Rocket
-Sweat Pea/Babydoll
-Blondie/Rocket
-Blondie/OC
-Babydoll/OC
-Sweat Pea/OC
-Rocket/OC

Final Fantasy
-Yuna/OC
-Riku/OC
-OC/OC

Other FxF Ideas

-College Roomates
-Bandmates
-Mutants (X-Men style)
-Witches (Non-HP more Craft Style)
-Police/SWAT/Marine

Fandoms FxM Pairings
Harry Potter
-Snape/OC
-Draco/OC
-Lucius/OC
-Harry/OC
(I can play either Canon or OC on these ones I'd prefer to play Snape or Draco though if asking me to play a canon)

Metal Gear
-Snake/OC
-OC/OC

PLOTS

The Sadistic Snake and the wise Ravenclaw- Luna Lovegood is an easy going free spirit, weird kind of girl. Krys Snape is a sadistic, murderous, death eater. What happens when Luna is captured and held hostage by Krys will the torturous interrogations make Luna snap and tell the death eaters what they want to hear. Will Voldemort be led straight to Harry Potter or will Luna stay strong and take whatever punishments Krys has to throw at her or does Luna perhaps have some things up her sleeve. Story will take place during Deathly Hallows.

Dirty Blood-
Hermione has taken so much from the Slytherins lately, the prejudice against her for being muggle born is getting out of hand. She can't even walk to class without being harassed and hassled. Harry and Ron haven't talked to her in a while and she's been all alone to fend for herself until one day someone she least expects steps in and lends her a helping hand but was it out of kindness or to benefit them self. Takes place during Hermione's 6th year.

Wicked Intentions- Post War, Bellatrix Lestrange lives and her savior is in Azkaban. Krys witnessed her father die in front of her, she saved Bellatrix and killed Molly Weasley the aurors captured and hauled her off to Azkaban. 10 years later she is released and has one thing on her mind.....REVENGE. Bellatrix has been in hiding and has no intentions of coming out but what happens when Krys finds her and wants to continue what Voldemort started. Will Bellatrix take the bait or stay hidden.

To Serve And Protect- Two police or SWAT officers who work in a rough neighborhood are captured by a gang of criminals for a ransom. They've had their weapons taken form them and have been locked into a room with no food or water and no way out. They have to come up with a plan to escape but when they do there is a lot more they have to deal with on the outside. (This is just a simple idea I would like this one to be long term so I will be completely open to other ideas as well I would love to put ideas together with someone for this)

Those are the only plots I have so far I will update when I have more ideas for the pairings but if anyone is interested in these plots or have any ideas for the pairings I've posted please feel free to PM me or post here I am always looking to RP and would love to hear from someone. :)

Would you be happy doing an X-Men roleplay with me? I have a plot idea based on House of M but with a twist. Instead of House of M rules the Scarlet Witch alters the world so there are only women on it. The now all female X-men aren't called X-Men anymore but instead called X-Rated. They teach young female mutants how to control their powers and also show them the ways of fulfilling their sexual desires. What do you think?

RE: In Need of More Roleplays (FxF with a little FxM) UPDATED

it's still open I'm willing to do multiples of all RPs to see the different outcomes for them :)

That sounds pretty cool . are you looking for it to be a group RP or 2 person? just wondering if your having people play the criminals as well as the cops or if multiple characters will be handled just by 2 people in the rp.

it can go either way I'm probably going to post something in the group section as well

Hey, I was wondering if you were interested in a FxF school bullying rp where your character ties me up in various locations and teases/rapes mine, what do you think of that? Of course there will be more plot to it, that's just the basic idea

Hi. I am interested in doing a Harry Potter style roleplay with you....either the OC/OC(FxF) pairing or a SnapexOC pairing. Which ever you prefer.

Can you give me a FxF-bandmembers intro? [a] I'd like to play a sub bandplayer if you can and would like to play with an agressive dom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom