Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the feeling of Eve's lips on Shasha's her heart was beating like crazy. This felt so good to Shasha, it was her first kiss with a girl and first kiss that felt real. Shasha looked at Eve for a bit then moved in returning the kiss in kind. "E-Eve." Shasha said a bit in shock, "thank you.

"My pleasure....believe me...my pleasure." Several harsh heart beats later she could still feel the tingling of Shasha's kiss on her lips. "Well...that opens up a lot of doors. Looks like guys aren't the only thing I may have to keep you from." How do I protect you from myself? She thought.

Shasha had a bit of a smile. "I know that this might make it a little harder to help me but," Shahsa took a pause before speaking again, "If someone loves me and I'm willing to, you know, do them when not in heat. You can allow it."

Shasha was a good shade of red. Her tail wave back and forth. She was happy she got this off her chest.

Eve's tail grazed the length of Shasha's thigh, betraying her mind and going forth with action. Love. Was that the alien feeling invading her thoughts and actions and body? Her ears grew lopsided, her tail still grazing. "Well...I don't know who you're willing to do out of heat Shasha..." She sweetly taunted, nibbling nervously on her own lower lip.

Shasha felt Eve's tail against her thigh. It was a nice feeling having the lovely bushy tail grazing her thigh. Shasha was having a heard time saying it, "W-well, someone like you." Shasha was shaking a bit with nervous.

Eve dawned a lopsided smile as the palm of her hand cradled Shasha's warm rosy cheek. "Relax dear...." The palm of her hand was soon replaced by her lips. "I simply wanted to make sure." The words were whispered within and inch of her creamy flesh. Eve had shedded her nervousness so suddenly, she had hardly realized it. Her eyes gazed at the lips of her friend as she could help but steal one more little kiss while her fingers raked themselves through Shasha's hair. "Are you alright now?" Eve's heart was pounding a million miles a minute. A major contrast to her cool composure.

Shasha on the other hand was a nervous wreck. Eve's kiss was good to help her calm down a bit. Shasha hugged Eve close. "You are one of the best people I've meet. I feel a bit better now knowing that the feelings were, in us both." Shasha said her tail rubbing against Eve's leg.

Eve's grew wide as discs when she felt Shasha's arms wrap around her in a hug. Her own heart filled her ears with the sounds of rushing blood so loud she was shock that Shasha couldn't hear it herself. "As am I, Shasha." Eve's hand rested on Shasha's hip as she embraced the girl. "What now?" She knew what she want to do...

"Umm... What do you want to do?" Shasha said feeling her own heart pounding like a drum in a rock concert.

Eve smiled, "Well I know what I want to do, but I'm afraid you may collapse from nervousness if I do do anything."

Eve was given a thumbs up. Despite her display of confidence Shasha was her first anything. Eve licked Shasha's lips and probed her way into a deeper and more sensual kiss. Her hands framing her new found lover's face.

Shasha was into the kiss working with Eve to make it the best yet. Shasha brought her hands to the small of Eve's back just above her tail. Shasha's ears were perked and her tail waved as she enjoyed this.

Eve moaned softly into the kiss as she felt her lover's touch. She parted her lips for a quick breather. "You are my first Shasha" she admitted.

"You are the only one that felt true and right." Shasha said she then moved in to and started to kiss Eve's neck. Shasha wanted to make Eve feel good and happy to have this be her first.

Eve's lips parted in a sweet sigh when Shasha kissed the crook of her neck. It sent a jolt all the way down her toes. She noticed her breathing grew harder and her tail moved a bit jaggedly. Her eyes closed as the feline took in the taste of her flesh.

The sounds of pleasure coming from her lover was all Shasha need. Shasha continued to kiss Eve's neck moving softly and slowly up to her chin line. As Shasha did this she moved her hands and rubbed Eve's back softly and slowly.

Eve's hands did a little exploring of their own and slipped beneath the hem of Shasha's shirt. Her fingers gliding along the warm hidden flesh of her sides. She was speechless with the sudden rush of lust overwhelming her.

The feeling of Eve's hands slipping beneath her shirt and moving to her sides was breath taking. Shasha moved up further to Eve's lips again kissing her parting her lips moving her tongue to explore a bit.

Eve took it upon herself to eliminate one barrier for Shasha. She reached for the hem of her own shirt and began sliding it up her torso, only breaking the kiss to slip it over her head. Her knees dug into the surface of the bed, her breathing a little ragged. Her green eyes laced with hunger and curiosity.

With her shirt off, Shasha was left in a cute bra that held her small 32b breasts. Shasha blushed a bit and looked into Eve's green eyes waiting to see what Eve did next whit Shasha a bit exposed.

Eve soon after took off her own shirt to even out the playing field exposing her comfortable 36C breasts, average. Eve's tail curled around Shasha's thigh as far as it could go. She delved one more time into Shasha's lips and wrapped her arms around her to the back of the device that held her mounds in place. Shasha, was a delicious looking girl. Her kisses moved from her lips , to her cheek, and down to the curve or her neck and shoulder as she slid the bra from Shasha's shoulders. Her kisses moved lower and lower. The palm of one hand cupping the warm soft mound in her hand. She was engulfed in the scent of her. Eve was shocked at the pool of heated liquid slowly collecting between her legs. She questioned herself. "Tell me if I'm going too fast..." She whispered softly.

Matt continued to work on the engine he promised to fix in his room. He thought long and hard about it until another idea came to mind. "I think I got a few spare parts somewhere..." he mumbled to himself. He looked around until he herd his stomach growl. He skipped breakfast to work on his potion and now he was hungery . He put his project on hold and begins heading to the kitchen.

(Sorry I passed out)

Shasha took a deep breath enjoying the journey that Eve's mouth was taking from Shaha's lips going slowly towards her breasts. Shasha moved her own hands up Eve's belly slowly towards her breasts. "No I'm liking it." Shasha moaned as she could smell Eve's scent and if Shasha could tell Eve's she was sure Eve could smell her's. Shasha was getting very wet from all of this herself.

( no problem I'm probably about to do the same thing soon )
One hand plied the ridged peak of her nipple, twisting it gently as her tongue lapped at the other ridged peak. Soft lips suckling while she nipped and licked at the sensetive peak until it met her satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom