Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eve's eyes grew ginormous!! She hopped up and down squeaking like a little kid in a candy store and clapped her hands together. "Holy cow!! Did you rob a convenience store or what?" She could smell the sweet flooding her senses. "I'm guilty as well dear." She finally calmed down and gazed at the assortment. "A york patty?" She whimpered in delight.

"I have a high metabolism so I have to eat a lot or else I will have no energy. I just find the sugar helps me out so I'm not sleeping all day like a lazy cat." Shasha said. She smiled as eve too a york patty.

"I eat like a mad man in the fall. I do tend to take naps here and there." Eve took the sliver foil covered candy, unwrapped it like a prized gift and took a bite. The cold minty flavor filling her nose and mouth. "You are a saint." She said after consuming her first bite. "Mmm!! One moment, let me put my violin in my room and I'll be right back." Eve opened the door and walked into the hallways with the instrument in one hand the the chocolate mint patty in her mouth. She thought she heard a voice downstairs. She shrugged her shoulders and placed the violin on the soft surface of her bed before heading back into the hallway and listening for a brief moment while taking another bite of her snack.

Shasha opened up a small chocolate bar a lied on her bed. She enjoyed Eve's company a lot plus her accent was kinda awesome.

Another quick shrug of her shoulders and she was back in Shasha's room. She gently clicked the door behind her. Still thinking she had heard something. Eve laid upon the soft surface of the undressed bed and laid back, taking another bite of her york patty. "Thank's Shasha, I really needed this." She gazed up at the popcorn ceiling as they relaxed.

"Has anyone told you how awesome your accent is?" Shasha asked turning over to her belly so her tail could move freely.

Eve laid onto her side to face her friend. "My accent? I don't think so, sometimes I forget I even have one. Has anyone told you that your taste in room decor is 'awesome' ?"

"Well no," Shasha said noticing that she had extra room on her own bed. She didn't say anything because sometime even she was a bit shy. "Well your accent is still sexy."

Eve finished off her York Patty and gave Shasha half a smile. "Sexy? An English accent, sexy? Are you sure you're not mistaking mine with french? Hold on..." She sat up from the other bed and sat upon the end on Shasha's, placing the palm of her hand on her forehead, "No...you don't feel feverish to me....maybe you need your ears cleaned." She laughed softly.

Shasha's ears twitched a bit. She was blushing a bit realizing that she sad 'sexy'. Shasha looked up at Eve then said, "I find the english accent sexy and attractive as an accent."

"Interesting since the English accent is usually associated with tea and crumpets, old queens, and harry potter. You are the first to classify my accent as 'sexy'. Thank you." Eve brushed a bit of her hair from her face as she made herself comfortable upon the bed. "It is certainly going to be a challenge keeping boys from you, you know. You are rather sexy yourself Shasha. I may have to simply padlock your bedroom door. " She laid on her back, but looked her friend in the eyes with a bright and lax smile.

Shasha's heart was racing a bit when Eve said she was sexy. "Well I know it will be difficult but at less I know I can last in here for at less a week." Shasha's tail again unconsciously flicked against Eve in a playful way.

Eve bit back the little giggle by placing her lower lip between her teeth as Shasha's tail grazed her thigh, tickling her again. Eve turned on her side to face Shasha, her own lithe tail resting on her hip. "So, are you feeling better than earlier today?"

"Ya, It was just hormons and I was out of the pills I take for it." Shasha said moving to her side facing Eve. "I got a refill and I will be bubbly, happy, normal Shasha in no time."

Shasha's felt a warm fuzzy feeling inside her when Eve's tail rested on her hip, not just on her hip. Shasha's tail seemed to have a mind of it own, or new what Shasha wanted deep inside, and continued to playfully brushed against Eve.

"I'll be fine with either Shasha of course." Emerald eyes looked at the feline woman and suddenly found herself curious, about alot. The very thought shocked her for a brief moment. Eve couldn't help but wonder, and as she did do soft finger felt the stray tendrils of Shasha's hair and brushing it out of her face. "I wonder if everyone else is getting ready for bed." By now the sun had no doubt set.

"Some people are night hawks but most of them should be asleep." Shasha said not resisting as Eve moving her hair out of Shasha's eyes. Shasha's eyes were very cat-like and a amber colour. She gave Eve a soft smile.

How could she not gaze into those golden eyes? They were mesmerizing to say the least. "Are you a night hawk? Does your energy burn out by night time? You can always tell me to leave if you want to go to sleep. I promise I won't be offended." She gave her half a smile.

"No, I like you here. It's nice. I am a bit of a night hawk yes." Shasha said blushing a bit as Eve stared into her eyes. Her heart skipping a beat.

Eve finally caught herself staring and blushed. Ripping her eyes from Shasha's. The room seemed to get a little hotter all of a sudden. "Well...I like being here." A funny thought popped into her head for a second and she could not explain the words that would soon come out her mouth. "Want to see my tattoo?" She kicked herself internally.

Shasha's ears perked with interest. "You have a tatoo? Sure I love to see it." Shasha said her tail waved a bit.

A soft sigh escaped her lip, "Okay...but promise not to laugh. I was on a little bit of a rebellion with my parents when I got this. " Eve stood up from the bed, fanned herself for an instant before turning her back to Shasha and pulling the hem of her shirt over her head and pulling her hair all onto one shoulder. Revealed beneath the hair was a set of green reptilian dragon-like wings depicted as bursting from the flesh of her back. "I know, it was waaay too extreme, I don't know what I was thinking, or even if I was thinking."

"It looks so cool." Shasha said, "I think it is awesome, and I mean awesome this time. It is a wonderful piece of art on your back."

"Really?" Eve tried to look over her own shoulder before giving in and feebly attempting to put her shirt back on. She turned while struggling, revealing a white laced bra and a toned tummy before she finally pulled it on and sighed from her minor victory. "Thanks, you're the only one who knows about it. It isn't easy hiding this thing, at least not from my parents. What about you...do you have any secrets?" She asked curiously as she crawled back onto the bed on all fours.

Shasha did have a quick glance at Eve's tone belly and bra. "Well this is something no one, other then my sister, knows. And please don't think of me different after this." Shasha said before taking a deep breath. "I'm bisexual."

Shasha had a sigh of relief after saying this. It felt good to get out in the open now Eve's reaction would be the big point to if this was a good idea.

Eve blushed a a fierce beet red when she heard Shasha's confession. She took a deep breath before laying back down on the bed. "Okay...well....I guess I have one more secret then. " Eve didn't even put it in words, she took to bold option and placed a quick kiss on Shasha's pretty little lips before slowly settling back onto the bed and taking a calm breath. "Guess what my other secret is."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom