Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
He took a small step back when Haru turned on him. "Well, the batman reference was just because I haven't made one in a while and you are the first that it actually made sense on." He looked over to where the duo had disappeared, chuckling. "That Matt guy is asking for it ain't he?" He raised an eyebrow at his explaination of the differences, and the question that followed. "Well, of course I want to try it. It's an extremely rare occurence when I turn down a challenge." He nodded. "I'll give it a go. Just promise me that if it does work you won't make me do anything stupid. Because if you do, and I find out about it, I'm coming after you."

"I have hormonal pills that help minimize the symptoms. I just ran out so I plan on picking some up in town. You best clean up the yard and fix the lawnmower before Naga goes batman on your sorry hide." Shasha said joking with him as she began to regain a bit of control.

Smirking sinisterly he said, "I'm not making any promises." and the second Trystan let his guard down he added, "Je'taime!" and that was it now he just had to wait a few seconds for it to either take effect or use a stronger one.

Then just as he heard Shasha say batman he screamed, "Enough with the batman jokes, and I realy don't wanna hear 'em from you, catwoman."

"Hahaha, okay, see you when you get back." He said and heads back. Upon returning, he looks at his latest destruction and sighs. "Well, I guess it's back to the old drawing board. But wait what if I make a new engine. One that can handle my formula. Yeah, I can see it now." he said getting that twinkle in his inventing mind again.

(It is almost french. I had to take french in school being Canadian)

Shasha walked to the store. When in the mall some people stopped and stared or took photos of her. If she was in a better mood she would pose for them. Shasha was proud of her Catness and wasn't afraid to show it. She went to the pharmacy and picked up some hormone pills that she had a doctor's note for. She also went to pick up milk and juice.

He chuckled, shaking his head. "You know, I like French and all, but that's not exactly a hypnotic language. Why not try something else, Batsy?" He smirked, checking his watch. He raised an eyebrow at Matt. "Oiyu, Matthew! You guys got a video camera or something? I want to film this. And depending whether or not Mr. Haru here can actually get his bat hypnosis thingy working, it might be interesting." He glanced at Naga, flashing him a mischievous smile. "Come on man, do something!"

Matt thought about it before nodding his head. "Yeah, It's in my room." He said and heads there to get it. A few minutes later he returns outside with a a camcorder in one hand. "Here you go." he said and hands it over to the red fox.

Evelyn yawned and stretched her arms above her head. "What is all that racket?" she yawed in an English accent wearily as she rubbed the sleep from her ever green eyes. Her full plush tail curling around her leg as she got up from bed. Flat ears now askew at the noise coming from outside of her window. A lax smile on her lips, the wolven girl raked her fingers through her hair, straightened her skirt and exited her room and began heading outside.

Laughing lightly Naga said, "It's alright I only gave you a weak one anyway." then took a shallow breath and said, "Pellicio!" and waited to see if it had effected him.

"Qu'est-ce que tu fais?" She heard the french word and responded in her own french way, with an English twist. "What are you doing?" She rephrased herself in the more common tongue. Arms crossed in a relaxed manner as she leaned her shoulder upon the frame of the door. "Anyone know where Shasha is?" She looked at the guys gathered around. One of whom she had never met before. A soft sigh of reluctance left her lips, she forsaw something stupid about to come, but hey - boys would be boys.

"Hi there." Matt said to Eve. He was sitting on the broken lawnmower looking upon the two staring at one another. "Either Naga is doing some sort of magic trick, or he and the red fox are having a staring contest." he chuckled.

The neko nodded to Matt. "Thanks man." He was opening the camcorder when Naga said his next word. "Hey buddy, sorry to ah.. burst your bubble, but this isn't Harry Potter. Might wanna move on to something else." He turned the camcorder on, pointing it at Naga. "Say hi to the camera Bats." He chuckled, looking around for a place to put it so it could capture both Haru and Trystan.

Eve couldn't help but chuckle at his comments. The show looked interesting. However she decided to take another trip up to the garden to check out the plants and simply relax. Another idea came to mind. She pranced back into the house, up the stairs and back in her room. There she scooped up her violin and headed up to the roof top. Thankfully sunset wasn't too far around the corner that the sun would cast it's warm glares upon her body.

Getting slightly aggravated by Trystan's comment, he decided to take the kid gloves off and use a real hypnotic screech, when he screamed every one in the area heard his voice split into three and heard the one thing they have always wanted someone to say to them.

The neko tilted his head, exposing the blue marking on his neck for the first time. "Well, I have to hand it to you Haru, that was pretty cool. Not exactly hypnotic, but the it's the thought that counts." Seeing the bat was getting annoyed, he chuckled. "Alright, before we go any further, I think we should take a break. You look a little pissed, and people tend to use power when they're pissed." He cocked an eyebrow up, studying his reaction.

Naga was a bit surprised when Trystan commented on his power then said, "I never said it was a strong form of hypnosis, it has several ways of working, I used the weakest one I have, mainly cause I don't feel like attacking the refrigerator for fruit." with a slightly blank stare.

Shasha came back from the trip to the store with a bag of groceries and a bag of goodies to say 'sorry I was a bitch'. Shasha opened the door and said, "Hey, I'm home." She sounded a bit better.

Eve opened the door leading to the roof top and took in the sweet smell of the flourishing flowers wafting in the breeze. She sat herself upon the stone bench before slowly beginning her favorite melody of Canon in D

He nodded, raising his eyebrows at Sasha. "Heya!" He looked back at Haru. "Hey, when we get more fruit, would you mind showing me how effective the stronger ones are?" He chuckled, and was suddenly blindsided by the sounds of violin coming from the roof. "Tell me that isn't you Naga." He looked around, walking towards the door. "Hey, Saha, you need help with those?"

"Nope I got it thanks. Here I got some goodies for everyone." Shasha said giving him the bag of goodies. "I will have to explain everything later."

Shasha then put the groceries away and walked up heading to the roof. She heard the sounds of the violin and began to sneak. She got out side with natural stealth and watched Eve play for a little bit.

Eve closed her eyes, envisioning the melody in her mind with a lax smile upon her lips. Her mind was so in tune with the music she never noticed her guest. Soon the song came to an end and she slowly opened her eyes and quickly gasped as she noticed Shasha. "I'm sorry, I though I was up here alone. Geez you're a silent one." A flush caressed her cheeks from a slight case of embarrassment.

"Stealthy like a cat?" Shasha joked walking up and watched the sky as the sun was starting to set. "How are you?"

Eve giggled at the the little joke and sighed as she laid the instrument in her lap. Her tail curled up at her side. "I'm fine, this day seems to stretch on forever and ever. Not that I'm complaining at all. How about you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom