Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trystan chuckled. "With all due respect sir, I was trained to do Spec Ops. We are both creatures of the darness." He feigned a shot to the right, stepping in close with an atempt to shoulder Naga's chest. He swept low with his feet, aiming for Haru's feet. "Yes, we are quite evenly matched aren't we? This is going to be a good fight, I can tell." He chuckled, going on the defensive.

"What a surprise, this fight is going to take a while I see." Haru said as he used his years of practicing dim-mak, aiming for the pressure points that would hinder his opponents attacks to nothing but a little baby punch, but to no avail, until he finally got the neko in his left shoulder and hearinr it fall limp to his side. Then he was back on defense.

He chuckled as he felt his left arm go numb. "Heheh. Gotcha." He smiled, copying his moves, until he hit Naga's right arm. "I'm a bit of a copycat." He chuckled, jumping high, sliding into a low crouch. His coiled leg muscles sprung, and like a flash, Trystan was headed for Naga's legs again. Except this time, he made contact. He stood, massaging his left arm, hoping to bring it back to life. "Haven't quite seen moves like that in a while." He slid back into his low crouch, and jumped again, this time aiming for his mid-section.

Nagaharu was loving this, he final found an opponent that could last more than five minutes in a fair fight with him. Dodging nearly all of his Haru got a little cocky and it cost him, the neko had got him in the leg and had got him to fall to his knees 'damnit I was hoping I wouldn't have to use this' he thought as he moved his hair off his back to reveil two small bat wings that grew to five times their dormant size and he flapped then just hard enough for him to dodge Trystan's lunge for his mid-section.

The neko stood slowly. "Ah, so that are your other trait?" He nodded in approval. "That's pretty cool, but you dropped my hat." He swept it up, pushing it into his pocket. "Do you still want to fight Haru?" He kept his blindfold on, feeling his arm start to work again. "That was actually pretty good. I never expected that style. Thought it was dead and gone."

(I assume my character when up to her room to have a nap)

Shasha came down stairs from her room after having a cat nap. She went to the kitchen to get some milk but remembered they were out and sighed. She poured her self a cup of juice instead. Her tail flicked a bit showing she was a little on edge about this but it was her fault.

'"Actually, I was trained in many traditional martial arts that have now ceased to exist. And whenever I use my wings I lose alot of energy so i'd rather not." Naga said as he drifted back down to the floor, then added,"I hope you know I have one more animal trait, a sonic screech that can hypnotize people." making his wing shrink back into their original size, and grabbed a banana from the refrigerator and began munching like a bat to a piece of fruit

He waved at Shasha, taking his blindfold off. "A hypnotising sonic screech eh? Wonder what it would sound like." He put the cap back on his head, retucked his tail, and started laughing. "You know, I wonder if it would work on me. The soldiers I trained with were a tad superstitious, so they taught me ways to safeguard my mind." He picked of Naga's sheathed sword, handing it to the blind bat after he'd finished his bannana. "Sasha looks a bit ticked off. What do you thinks wrong?"

Shasha was out of ear shot but her ears did pick up sound a bit better then humans so she caught glimpses of the conversation. All she heard was her name but didn't bother with it. Shasha sat in the living area with a comic book and juice trying to relax a bit. Being on edge like this meant she was going to go into heat soon and Shasha was a little nervous about that because she hadn't been in heat at this place before.

After finishing his banana naga gratefully took his sword "It has worked everyone I have used it on, but who knows." he chuckled after waving to Shasha, then added "She's just pissed that we have no milk, serves her right for hogging it all the time though." while placing his sword onto the holster at his waist.

Shasha knew she would have to tell her roommates about her heat to help protect her from people at school and others. Also, she got extra hyper and Naga knew how hyper Shasha could get with out heat. Shasha was sure she might be able to trust these people to respect her. Some people at her old school didn't that was a big part of her moving down to this place.

He grinned, nodding slightly. "She likes milk, doesn't she." He glanced at Haru's sword once more before his ears flicked nervously. "Uhm.... I think it might be more than lack of milk." He blinked, tilting his head as he studied her. He had no idea what a neko in heat would look like, but he had this gut feeling. He shook his head. 'Keep your thoughts out of the gutter now.' He sighed, wondering what to do now.

Matt was busy working on his latest invention outside. A simple potion want can help speed things up. Kinda like gasoline, but much more powerful. His test subject: the mansions riding lawn mower. "Just a few drops, and the lawn will be done in half the time." he chuckled. He puts some in and tried it out. It went smoothly at first, however, it got faster and faster until it engine finally exploded. The noise was loud and the machine was broken.

Shasha heard the explosion from outside and rushed outside to check on it. "What the hell happened?" Shasha exclaimed as she looked at Matt. Matt could tell she was a bit angry and a bit not herself, her on her period but a bit worse.

He ducked, reaching for his bowie knife. He was crouched low, his MCU Jacket fluttering around his waist as he dashed outside to confront the threat. When he got outside however, he saw another resident of the house, sitting on a wrecked lawnmower. "Uhm.... I think there's a problem with your machine sir," he said, sheathing the large knife. "And don't do something like that again. Not only did you nearly give me a heart attack, you almost got killed." He shook his head, looking around for any damage to the surrounding structures.

"Umm...." was all he could say. He scratched the back of his head and gave a nervous chuckle. "Now, before you kill me, let me make one thing perfectly clear. It WASN'T my fault. The engine in the riding lawnmower is just too small, for my formula" he said to her. He looked at the other guy and apologized for nearly giving him a heart attack. "I promise to replace it." he quickly added.

When haru heard the explosion he used a sonic screech and broke half the glass in the kitchen, while covering his ears saying, "Ita ta ta ta!" then realization finally hit him and he ran out the house looking for the cause of the explosion when he did he yelled, "DAMNIT MATT, WHAT DID WE SAY ABOUT TESTING YOUR EXPIRAMENTS IN OR NEAR THE HOUSE!!" while glaring daggers at him.

"Gahhh! I'm going for a walk!" Shasha exclaimed with anger. This wasn't Shasha's normal attitude. Normaly Shasha would laugh, poke fun at him and then help clean up.

Shasha went inside picked up her purse and the grocery list and started to walk off to the store. It was bit of a journey but it was best if she cleared her head.

"B-But I wasn't near the house, just 10 from it. And besides, no damage was done to it. Relax Haru." he said until the lawnmower completely broke." Know haru's attitude towrds his inventions, he decided that long distance space was a must. "I...better check on Shasha." he said and quickly followed her.

He shook his head, looking back over towards Haru. "Oiyu, calm down Bats. Why so serious?" He glanced over to the other neko, Matt. "It's not like this guy pissed off Sasha, scared the living shits out of an ex-soldier, and made you unleash that hypnotising scream of yours." His face instantly brightened. "Naga, tell me to do something! I wanna see if it worked!"

Shasha heard foot steps coming from behind her and glanced over to see Matt coming up behind her. She didn't slowed down for him she just kept at her regular pace. "What do you want Matt?" She said calmly but a force calm.

He finally caught up and sighed. "I just came to apologise and to see what was up." he said looking at her. He knew this wasn't like her and as a guy that loves to invent and help out, he wondered if there was something he could do. "Look, I know my inventions do go well. Like the time the oven was set on fire, and the Shampoo I created that turned our hair and fur pink. If I am going too far on thing, then I am sorry." he said

Naga turned to Trystan and said, "First of all, Really a batman reference and secondly, the screech has two functioms, a yell is just a power wail that can shatter certain objects, and a word or phrase sets of the hypnotising screech, which really isn't a screech." giving him a slightly skeptical look that slowly warmed up to a simple explainational glance. Then added "Do you really want to see if it works?" with a questioning stare.

"No It's not you, It is just a bad day. I will be entering my heat in about a week. I'm a bit on edge because I've never been in heat here." Shasha explained

"Wow..." he responded not knowing about it. He begins walking on his hands and thought about what she said. "If you want I can let you borrow a book on relaxation. I should give it to Haru though. I fear he's looking for the best excuse to kill me." he said before shivering at the thought of not when, but how he would do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom