Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well we can got to a lounge and just hangout and talk if you want?" Shasha suggested as the walked down the stair.

Shasha always took the stairs even though they had an elevator. It was just an habit to help burn energy she had an abundance of.

Finally, the song started drifting to a close, the notes turning melancholy. He smiled as Haru poured his heart into the music, almost sad to be bringing such a beautiful piece to a close. But his bad wrist was acting up again, and if he didn't stop now, he'd regret it later. As his fingers danced to a stop, he was already thinking of what they could play next. The last note kissed the air, and the ones walking in from the greenhouse above. The music still reverbrated faintly through the hallways. Trystan stood, rolling his shoulders and flexing his right hand. "You are very good Haru. I must admit I have yet to see a violinist as good as you." He greeted the group as they came down the stairs, nodding to Vince. "You guys just missed Mr. Haru here playing the violin." He seemed a completely different person, his nervousness gone for the time being.

Eveyln's eyes fell on other side of their crew. "I will have to hear him sometime, maybe we can tackle a song together. I'll need to redo my strings a bit. We were just heading down to relax. Care to join us gentlemen? Have you seen the garden yet? I think I'll go back up there when the sun has already set. The view will no doubt be stunning." Eve caught herself rambling on and on, yet again. She nervously bit back her lips to stop herself.

When the song finally came to a close Haru was glad to get his frustration out playing his violin. "And I havn't met a better pianist than you." he said to Trystan wiping his eyes again, then when he heard Trystan's comment to the group he couldn't help but release a very noticable blush on his face saying, "I wasn't the only one playing you know." While scratching the back of his head. Then added, "I would love to accompany you three." answering one of Eve's questions

"It is a stunning view Eve." Shasha said with a bit of a smile. "So we can throw on a movie or game. I'm going to get a drink anyone want anything?" Shasha asked as she walked towards the kitchen.

Nagaharu looked to Shasha and said, "Can you please, get me an apple or some type of fruit, cause this fruitbat is hungry." laughing slightly near the end.

He nodded at Eve, chuckling as she rambled. He patted Haru on the shoulder, looking over to Sasha. "Hey, uhm... I've actually got to go up to the room and work. And I've got to get something for my wrist." He smiled to everyone before jogging up the stairs. When he got to the room, he grabbed his gauze roll, wrapping it around his knuckles, down to his wrist, making sure it was thicker there than anywhere else, and tied it off right under the knuckles. The neko logged on, going onto the website to check on everything. By the time Haru would come up, Trystan would be asleep.
(gots ta go ta bed. See ya guys tomorrow.)

Eve nodded to Trystan as he dashed off before looking at Shasha. "I'm fine, for now.I can wait until dinner." She smiled as she walked over to where she has spotted the long comfortable sofa and plopped her lithe figure onto it. "Hmmm....a movie or games...." she took in what her options were. Patting her hand on either side of her gesturing for other's to join her.

Shasha poured herself another glass of milk and noticed they were out. She market it on the grocery list before coming out of the kitchen and tossed an apple over to Naga. She then sat down in the chair beside Eve. Her tail curled up with her body. She looked over at the collection of movies and games they had.
"Well lets let the new people pick. Also Naga we are out of milk so I'll make a run to the store later. Is there anything else you know we need?" Shasha asked as she sipped her milk.

Haru simply waved a goodbye to Trystan as he jogged upsairs. Then as Eve plopped herself onto the sofa, Naga caught the apple and went toward the bookshelf and got his copy of 'Pride and Prejudice' and sat next to Eve on the sofa and told Shasha, "We need some Orange juice and bread."

Eve looked at the movie. Oh it was a sweet and touching movie she had once see. "Are you sure you want to watch this? I like it. " She wasn't sure he had picked the right movie or not. Then against she thought she was probably being a little sexist. Who's to say a man can't watch and enjoy a romantic movie. "Certainly." She finally agreed. However, there is one thing...I can rarely finish a movie I've already seen. I tend to fall asleep. Pinch me if I start to drift off. It's just one of my quirks." The rush of heat painted her cheeks again out of a mild embarrassment.

"Thats fine I understand. I sometimes talk during movies so if I start bothering you just tell me to shut up." Shasha said with a smile as she sipped her milk again.

Haru laughed a little when he heard Shasha's statement and said, "If you wont I will, if I'm not asleep, I do that too." sending Shasha a playful wink, then started reading/feeling his book after wiping his eyes of the excess saline.

((blind people produce alot of saline{the liquid surrounding your eyes that comes out when you cry} goodnight. :) ))

Evelyn's eyes grew heavy and her laugh was clearly weak. She had stayed up the entire twelve hour drive to get here. She had been hopped up on energy drink and now her body was soon going to crash. "No...no no no..." She yawned. "Ugh I think I may need to go and take a nap. Twelve hours in a car hyped up on energy drinks was a bad idea." She stood up and stretched her arms above her. "Wake me up at dinner time, I don't want to miss the stars above the garden. " Eve wrapped her arms around Shasha's neck and gave her a quick hug. "Thanks guys." She sighed in defeat and wandered off to her room.

( Good Night :D )

Trystan stretched, favoring his left wrist as he stood. He could smell food, the scent tickling and teasing his nose. He heard the faint notes of a movie being played downstairs. When he looked back at the bed to grab his MCU, he realized his laptop was on. He looked around worriedly, closing the transaction sites before shutting the computer down. Had anybody come up and seen it? He shook his head, slipping on the camo jacket and pants, tucking his tail and placing the cap on his head. The neko grabbed the bowie knife, strapping it onto his waist before making his way downstairs. Smiling to himself, Trystan quietly snuck his way to the kitchen, peeking around the corner to see if anyone was there.

When Naga heard Trystan go into the kitchen he stopped reading his book, got up and walked without asound to the kitchen and right behind Trystan then whispered into his ear, "You don't have to sneak you know." promptly jumping back before Trystan could retaliate.

((the lights are off cause the movie was on.))

Trystan jumped, whirling around with his knife drawn. Realizing it was just Haru, he sheathed his knife. "You know, you don't have to scare the living crap out of me." He pinched the bridge of his nose, walking into the dark kitchen. "You know, one of these days I'm going to sneak by you." He chuckled, rummaging through the fridge. "I see everyone else is upstairs or enjoying the movie." He pulled out something for himself, tossing Haru an apple. "So, do you just eat fruits?"

Haru laughed slightly when Trystan had replied to his surprise remark, then said, "So far the only thimg to sneak by me has been the wind, your never going to get me." Paused catching the apple then answered his question saying, "No I can eat meat and vegatables but, fruit is my man source of nutrition." and proceeded to eat his apple.

He tilted his head, taking a bite of his food. "So you really are a fruit bat. That's kinda funny." He chuckled, looking around. "Well, I'll just have to learn to walk like the wind then." He nodded, for some reason feeling more comfortable around Haru then anyone else. Then he thought of something. "You know, some of the people at school were talking about holding a few airsoft battles this weekend in a park not far from here. I can get us the guns and ammo, if you want to join up."

"sure why not, well just as long as you tell them not to give me a handicap because i'm blind, and how is it funny, Mr. Nekomimi." Haru said, while yanking the hat off of Trystan's head and adding, "No need to hide your animal trait, every hybrid has at least one, even I have one, besides my being sightless." waving the hat from side to side in a fashion that said, 'if you want it, come and get it!' Then placed it upon his own head.

"Oiyu! Give that back!" He lunged at Haru, grabbing for the hat. "You and your long Chineese-sounding name!" He growled playfully, swiping at the right. "If you don't give that back Batty, I'm going to have to tackle you." He crouched, taking a step to the left, gaugeing his reaction. He took a step to the right, studying him. "And what's your other trait, your Blindness?"

he dodgedthe grab for the hat,"Actually my name is japanese." Naga said dodging his lunge then as he heard him move from left to right and staying stoic about his change in motion answered his question by saying, "No, if you want to know you're going to have to at least touch me, otherwise you're never gonna find out." Then he did a quick airflip that got him right behind Trystan, and used his sheath to pull the back of Trystan pants down just enough for his tail to be released before jumping back just a split second before he turned around.

He chuckled, swaying his tail back and forth. "Alright, you wanna play like that? We'll play like that." He pulled out a blue headband, tying it around his eyes slowly. He dropped low to the ground, a smile playing about his lips. "You seem pretty good at defence. Let's see what your attack skills are like." He smiled, ears flicking this way and that, scanning for the sounds of Naga. His breaths and heartbeat were easily audible to the neko's ears, and he was sure Haru could hear his too. They were rather evenly matched.

"Ahh, and adversary that knows how to fight even blind, if it's a challenge you seek then you shall have it." Nagaharu said as he put down his sheath, readying his fighting stance then added, "Are you sure you wanna fight a creature of darkness?" as he listened to his opponents every move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom