Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
(If it happens I understand)

Shasha moaned a bit more as Eve's mouth danced and sucked her nipple. Shasha's hands went over to Eve's breasts giving them a light squeeze.

Her moan was muffled by the soft mound of Shasha's breast. Eve's breathing grew ragged. Her hand slid over the fabric covering her heated desire beneath Shasha's clothes. She could smell the perfumes of their sexes mingling. A primitive instinct clawed at her restraint.

( passing out. I'll be back in six hours )

(Ok have a good sleep. I might try and get more myself.)

Shasha gasped again as Eve's hand slipped down to he crouch. Shasha returned with lightly pinching eve's nipples. Shasha's tail curled around Eve like Eve's tail did to her.

Trystan awoke, lifiting his head from the piano. He looked around, forgetting where he was for a second, until he noticed the sheets of music surrounding him. The neko rubbed his eyes tiredly before standing, stretching, and finally making his way to the kitchen. There, he saw the crazy inventor who blew up the lawn mower. "Hiya Matt."

"Hiya Trystan" Matt said and waving him over to the kitchen. "I got good news. I found a way not only to fix the engine, but to make eaiser for any of use to use." he said chuckling. Taking a sheet of paper towel and a pen in his pocket, Matt begins drawing up a blueprint of it.

Trystan nodded, watching the other draw out the blueprints on apaper towel. "Be careful with that man. If you blow up the house, Sasha's going to come after you." He chuckled, looking around. "And I'll be there to catch it all on video." He smiled, putting some bread into the toaster. Man how he wished he could cook.

"Oy! I already got Naga on my tail about it." Matt said and held onto it while continuing to write. "I prefer my tail to be attached and not detached by the way." he chuckled before finishing. "There we go. A lawn mower that is remote controled. Alittle rewiring with the engine and I could make millions, not to mention help with the house lawn." he said and shows it to him.

(Wow...Guess I missed a lot. Sorry about that had a busy day yesterday.)

Vince must have been exhausted because he realized he had slept through the whole movie. In fact he felt like he had gone into a small hibernation state and had only managed to shake himself out of it. He opened his sleep laden eyes for a moment and looked around. Damn everyone was already gone. Vince released a deep sigh and stood up from the confines of his former resting spot. He rubbed a pawed hand over his eyes and made his way up the stairs towards his room. He walked in and decided it would be best to put all his stuff away. He put all of his clothes haphazardly into his dresser. He then took out all of his things in his over sized backpack, placing all his books, comicbooks, and Roleplaying books onto the bottom two shelves on his shelf. While he pulled out four huge binders that had all his cds, movies, and games and placed them on the top shelves. He released a sigh as he finished his unpacking and then placed his laptop back in his backpack and placed it against his shelf. He then quickly exited his room and headed downstairs towards the kitchen as he felt a small rumbling in his stomach.

"Well, don't blow stuff up, and I'll keep him off of ya. Sound like a deal?" He chuckled, looking over the blueprint. "I could help with the construction. I spent a little time as a field engineer, so..." He cocked an eyebrow, grabbing his toast and immediately munching on it. He stumbled his way back to the piano, and wrote down a few more notes. When he set the notebook down and began to play, all of his hard work last night showed in the notes. It had a sensuality to it, adding a romantic atmosphere throughout the house. It even reached the garden, twirling along the trees and anyone up there.

"Thanks, I'd like that." He chuckled and relaxed. If anything, listening to Trystan play the piano always relaxed him. It help clear his mind from thinking too much. He goes over to the fridge and ate some fruit while continuing to listen to him tickle the ivories.

His eyes drifted shut as his hands added melodie and counter-melodie. The notes were filled with love, sensuality, among other things. A low growl passed his lips as his wrist started that all too familiar burning in his wrist, but he continued to play. To hell with tomorrows consequences, the song would finish by itself. The notes continued to flow seamlessly throughout the house, streaming through the kitchen, permeating every floor of the mansion. He smiled, forcing the pain from his wrists as he pressed the song to go faster.

(i passed out sorry, let just asume naga went to his and trystan's room for a lil' bat nap)

After waking up from his nap Haru was famished so he ran down stairs, so sound of his boots hitting the wooden floor guiding him. When he finally got down stairs he was flooded by the sound if purely beautiful music filling the house, so he decided to head to the den to see if it was Trystan, once there he saw Trystan and one of the only people to make him blow a gasket,Matt. "Hey, guys going on?" He asked softly but still loud enough for them to hear without interfering with the music being played.

"Sssshhhhhh....he's playing and I'm eating fruit." he said as he plucks another grape and eats it while double checking his blueprints. He didn't realize it was Naga he just hushed.

Vince heard the deep melodies and soft sounds of the piano chiming through the air. The sweet sounds made his ears twitch slightly as he headed slowly down the last set of stairs with a smile on his face. The music was very deep and beautiful and it made Vince's nerves subside a little. As he trudged passed the last step he made quick strides towards the kitchen. He spotted a new face and felt his nerves twinge up again. He walked into the kitchen and released a soft breath. "Hey Nagaharu.Hi, I'm Vince...Just got in earlier today." He said with a nervous smile as he made his way towards the refrigerator, and looked around trying to haphazardly find something to eat.

"oh...my bad." Naga said apologetically, that's when he saw the paper in Matt's hands and thought, 'Those had better not be blueprints, 'cause if they are, somebodies tail is getting cut off.' twitching slightly at the thought that Matt was planning on making another invention that would moat likely blow up.

Trystan continued to play with one hand, the other writing down a couple more measures of notes. When he put the pencil down, he moved the pages to reveal more music. It was handwritten. His eyes were still closed, his ears focused on the notes, so that he didn't notice the small group that had gathered around his... the piano. His hands were moving blindingly fast, making a little noise as they cut through the air. Only Naga's sensitive ears could, just barely, pick up the small sound in the midst of the music. He growled as the pain returned to his wrist, but once again the sound could only be heard by Haru, with his bat-like hearing.

"N-no. It's uh...a rough drft for Trystans latest music." He lied and chuckled. He stuffed the paper into his pocket and sighed. "It's in no way a blueprint to a remote controlled lawn mower." he said hoping to decieve him, though odds are that it it wouldn't work.

"You know lying is useless with me, so I will say this; if you're going to make something that has even the slightest possiblity of blowing up, build it in the basement, at least it's soundproof from the inside." Naga said pinching the bridge of his nose in annoyance, then he heard Trystan's pained growl and moved over to him quickly, placing a hand on his shoulder saying, "I think you need a little break." with a reassuring smile.

Vince shrugged softly as he heard no reply from the small procession of people. He was used to it by now considering that even for his girth he was in many ways considered himself a background person. He pointed a small clawed finger at some of the foods in the refrigerator and thought about what he could make. He made a small list of what was available to him and decided that he could make an omelet with all the things in there. He was surprised at how much was there. He pulled out a few eggs, some sausage meat and some cheddar cheese as well as a couple of tomatoes. He took the contents over to the stove and pulled out a pan and turned the burner on. He began to collect everything together and let them cook over the heat and then put it all together into his omelet he licked his lips at the thought of the food as it wafted into the air.

"It won't blow up this time, I promise. Just give me a break, Bat. Man, so cold." he sighed. Although, Naga did had a point the last few creations were less than great. but he won't quit until he did get a winner.

Trystan jumped when Naga patted his shoulder. "The music, it isn't finished yet," he said, the music coming to a stop. "Damn these wrists!" He put his head down, looking at the sheafs of music, and then to his hands. They were shaking uncontrolably. He looked up at Naga, standing a moveing away from the bench. "Hey, Haru, don't cut off Matt's tail, okay?" he asked, trying to shift his attention from his shaking hands.

"Matt, you do know I'm part vampire bat, right." Nagaharu threatened barring his surprisingly sharp and long canines. Then added, "Fine, no tail, but what about a finger or two?" to Trystan.

He gulped and nod his head. "Yeah, I believe this is the 50th time you used that threatening line on me." he said twittled his fingers. And yet, I'll take your idea under consideration." he smiled. He walks over to Trystan and whispered. "I have some healing salves for your wrist just in case you need some." If anything, medical creation was taken more seriously than mechanical.

Vince flipped the omelet onto its other side and waited for it to finish cooking. He could almost taste it as the smell wafted heavier into the air. He felt the rumble in his stomach grow louder and he licked his lips once again. He smiled at his handy work and then as soon as the thing was ready he placed it onto a plate and rummaged around through the drawers for a fork so that he could eat. He heard raised voices coming from further in the den and wondered if everything was alright. He kept the plate in his hand and made his way down to the den quietly. He looked in. "Everyone alight?"

Trystan raised an eyebrow. "Part vampire bat, huh?" He chuckled, patting Haru on the shoulder. "You can get his pinkie. Now Matt, I hope you don't mess around with medicals." He rubbed his wrist. "If I end up like that lawn mower.... well let's just say Haru will have a field day." He shook his head, baring his teeth. The burning sensation was working it's way up his arm now. "Uhm... Looks like I'll have to give it a go though. Come on Dr.Matthew. I need my shots." He sighed, wondering how he would be able to go back into the greenhouse. The girls there were still talking, probably, so he couldn't make his own meds. Then he noticed that he hadn't seen Minami in a while. "Hey, has anyone seen Minami?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom