Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mansion of Animals OPEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShashaWraight

Supernova
http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=29294&pid=825955#pid825955 This is the thread you should check out if you want to join.

Shasha was laying on a couch with a book. She had a long day at school and rushed home so she could just relax. Shasha's tail waved back and forth as she flipped through her book.

Manami was in her room cleaning up when she finished she then left her room and went to cook dinner for everyone for dinner. She then looked the fridge and cabinets.

Angel came through the doors, sighing happily. He walked in and looked around, everyone thing looked as it should be after his week long vocation. He spotted Shasha on the couch, "Hey! I see you didn't burn down the house," he said jokingly.

He heard someone in the kitchen and moved to go help out, noticing Manami, "Hey, mind if I help," he asked.

---

Mina looked at the paper in her hand then back to the huge mansion. She sighed, flicked her tail abit before marching up to the door and ringing the doorbell.

Mina shyly stepped back and waited for someone to answer the door. She had her suitcase in one hand, her carryon from her flight across her back, and over her shoulder her laptop, she was set.

She turned to Angel saying. "What you don't think I could do it myself?!" she yelled but then smiled saying. "Actually how about you help me with the pies and while the pizza's are cooking" she said.

Shasha was about to respond to Angel when she heard the doorbell ring, "I'll get it!" Shasha said and jumped up and went to the door.

Shasha's tail waved and she opened the door to see Mina. Noticing the suitcase she smiled, "Hello, are you looking for a room? I'm Shasha"

Mina's ears went flat, her tail curled around her leg, she averted her eyes. "H-hi, I-I'm Mina, Mo-Moura, I-I called about a month ago, is there st-still ro-room?" she asked.

---

Angel rolled his eyes behind Manami's back, he was used to her yelling, bipolar mood.

"So how were you while I was gone?" he asked her, waiting for her to show him what he needed to do for the pies.

Manami took out some apples and put then on the table.
"LEt's get the skin off these and cut them off"

She said while listening to his question she spoke. "Um I was alright I guess" she said. MAnami then took out the things to make the crust and she started making it in a bowl.

Shasha's tail waved slowly and she smiled at Mina, "Oh Mina your in the room next to mine. Come with me I'll show you around." Shasha said as she helped Lenore with her luggage.

Mina blushed and nodded, handing Shasha the light suitcase. She moved inside the mansion, she made a small gasp, the place was huge, and she felt so insignificient inside it. "This place is huge," seh said, her mouth hanging open abit.

---

Angel smiled and started to get the skin off. "What did you do?" he asked, trying to make conversation.

"Ya it is a good home. Safe and with really awesome people." Shasha said leading her through the place.

"This is our living room/hang out area. We get good channels on the TV and have a few games that are fun too." Shasha said leading her to the kitchen where Manami and Angel were. "Mmmm smells good Manami. This is our kitchen it is open all hours of the day just make sure you clean up when you are done. This is Manami she is one of the best cooks you can find anywhere. And this is Angel he makes sure the house doesn't fall apart. This is Manami she was the one who called about a month back."

"I am not the best but I am a cook most of the time" she said. Manami listened to Shasha speak more and more while she continued to smiled. She did not say much but she just listened to people speaking.

ninjameditate.gif

• ¤ -- Evelyn E V E Lock
Eve dawned a tan trench coat and black flats. Brown along auburn hair streaming down her back. The tip of a full thick tail peeking from the hem of her coat. Wolven ears peeking from her hair. Bright emerald eyes gazing at her new potential home. She knocked gently upon the door before brazenly opening it. "Hello?" She picked up her suitcase, one in each hand. "Hi. I'm Evelyn, Evelyn Lock. I believe my parent's called about reserving a room for me." She could hear her own thick English voice bouncing through the vastness of her new abode.

Trystan had just come from school, a blush hot on his cheeks. Was it just him, or were the girls at that human school out of their minds? He readjusted his cap, making sure he looked human before peeking his head inside. He'd heard about this place, but never actually been here. He'd put in the request though, and had finally gotten in. He was a little nervous at first, and stepped in carefully. He looked around. "Hello?" he called out, knowing there weren't very many people here.

Eve had wandered into a hallway when she heard someone's voice and a sharp little gasp of surprise escaped her pink lips. A palm pressed to her chest to still her pounding heart. She wandered back to the front door. "Holy tea and crackers, you scared me. I'm sorry, I was just looking for someone...I'm Eve." A quick glance showed that he was either completely human or was hiding a bunny tail in those pants. Her ears lay flat as she went silent.

Shasha quickly walked over to the entrance room. "Hello I'm Shasha. I'm going to be giving a grand tour to you and the other girl in a moment. Join us in the kitchen." Shasha said with a smile. She waved her tail waiting to see what they did.

Eve's ears perched themselves upright as a welcoming figure greeted them. "Hi Shasha, I've Eve. What a gorgeous place you have." Her eyes took in every small detail as a lax smile tugged at the corners of her lips. She racking her fingers through her hair before looking toward the direction where she could smell food.

Trystan jumped, noticing the other girl. His cap fell off, revealing his fox ears, but before anyone could say anything, he swooped up his cap and placed it firmly onto his head. "I'm sorry.... Didn't know anyone else was here." He backed away slowly, looking tighter than spring coils. He jumped again at the new girls voice, dropping his hat again. This time when he bent over, the tip of his red fox tail peeked from his pants. "Ack! I'm really sorry!" He backed away from them, a scar peeking from his long sleeved uniform jacket. He blinked a few times when she told them to follow her to the kitchen. When she started to walk away, he followed, looking around with big eyes. "Holy.... this is quite the place."

Shasha lead the way to the kitchen. "So this is the kitchen it is open at all hours, I know I've came down here for a late night snack more then once. This is Manami she makes fantastic food. This is Angel he make sure that we have warm air in the winter. And this is Mina she is new here as well."

Eve followed suit and smiled. Waving to the other occupants of the kitchen. "It's lovely to meet you all, I'm Evelyn...or Eve, whichever you prefer." The place was astounding with comfort laced through out. Worthy to be called home. Emerald eyes gazed at the male that entered at her side. "Are you okay?" She questioned him. He seemed rather jumpy a few seconds ago .

Nagaharu was getting tired of reading his brail edition of 'full moon rising' and decided to head down stairs, get a snack, and hopefully have a conversation with somebody.

When he got down stairs he heard three new voices and mentally shrunk into a corner, he said, "Hey guys, what's going on?" then turned to Manami and asked, "Manami, could you please hand me an apple?"

Vince walked slowly and casually down the street. He had the pamphlet for the place in his hand, reading the address over and over in his head trying desperately to find the place. He lifted his backpack up a bit and tugged against his rolling suitcase. He looked up from his reading material and spotted the mansion on the corner. He felt the nerves rise in his stomach as he exhaled a deep breath. He stepped up towards the front door and rang the doorbell. He stopped for a moment wondering what this new place was going to be like, and who he was going to be living with. He waited at the door and exhaled another breath waiting patiently.

"Um about an hour we need to put the pies in after the pizzas are done and um then the pies and we are done" she said happily. Manami liked cooking especially for other people but didn't want people to have to eat her food if they didn't want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom