Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Knight Fights for his Princess (KadrinxDArknezz)

Darknezz

Star
Manami was the young princess that had heard she was going to be kidnapped by one of the enemies men. Truthfully she did not care anything bad that happened because all of it made her father look bad not her. Manami got into the bathtub for awhile looking at the roof thinking. When she got out her servants came telling her about her father wanting to see her about her new bodyguard which was a knight. Manami got dressed in a nice kimono that dragged on the floor with her hair down with curls in her bangs. When she walked she had her hands down to her sides while walking to her seat in the throne room. Hers were not as big as her mother or fathers. Manami had her crown put on which was again not as big as her parents but still nice. She waited for her father to come in. After him her father came while sitting down and said. "Come in now bring in the new knight" he said.

Outside the throne room, the Order's Grand Master turned to the new recruit, and under his white beard, Ser Glade could see the set of determination in his jaw. "You've been given a task beyond honour," the Grand Master said. "From now on, no one will call you half-breed. or disparage your skill. From now on, all that matters is that you do your job, and that you do it perfectly. Anything less than exemplary performance and I'll drag you through the mud myself. Perform the exemplary service required of you... and they'll sing your name for a dozen years."

Glade nodded. He was, indeed, the first knight chosen as the princess's defender who wasn't of pure Imperial blood; he mother had been a child of the forest, and Glade had the pale skin, bright eyes, and slightly pointed ears to prove it. Under his silvery field mail, his lithe body was hidden, but the strongly-curved, bizarrely-designed two-handed sword was a forest child's weapon, no question.

"All right, Glade," the Grand Master said, and turned to open the throne room's double doors at the king's command. He walked down the corridor in the standard parade march, and Glade followed, at his left and a pace behind. Both went to a knee at the same time, saluting with the hilts of their swords.

"This is Glade, Your Majesty, Your Highness," said the knight's Grand Master. "He is the greatest of my students. He will defend your daughter on her journey. I will stake my honour on his, and my faith on his."

Urd-megami.gif
((She wears that when not formal)) The king was happy but then turned to his daughter speaking. "Manami what are your thoughts on this night?" he asked as her mother nodded. Manami stood and went to him circling aroiund him once speaking. "Thank you father I owe you a dozen thank you's for protecting me in such a critical time and Glad I thank you as well for accepting to be my night" she said and gave him a small bow. Manami stood straight up and her father began spekaing to everyone while she turned to him.

King: "Everyone get ready for the ball tonight be armed we have special guests from every single kingdom even our rivals, get secured and positioned make sure nobody is left out of our city from this ball and tonight is my daughters birthday please give her great presents thank you and see you all soon"

Manami smiled as many came to say happy birthday to her and she told her guard to follow her to her room so she could change. While walking she did not say anything.

Glade followed the princess with the focused determination of the born defender. He checks every shadow, follows every move, makes sure that there can be no danger to the princess. Admittedly, sometimes his attention is on her ass, or her hips, watching the way they move - he wasn't prepared for her beauty - but mostly, as a bodyguard, he is loyal and true. He goes into her room before her, looking about to make sure it's safe, and then goes back to stand outside her door, and guard it while she changes.

Manami goes into the room and she shuts the door when she changed into a silk red dress and she had on nice heels with the top of her hair put into a bun. She comes out when people already were arriving. MAnami then looked at Glade saying. "Make sure you can pull off hiding in the crowd and exactly ten minutes before midnight as me to dance and the prince of our rival kingdom should take my hand but keep an eye" she said. Manami then began walking towards the ball room.

Glade nods, and sets his sword aside. The massive blade would do no good if he was to be stealthy; he shucks his armour in a resting room, and conceals a fighting knife and shuriken in his clothes, before he goes to the ballroom. Easily, he blends into the crowd, looking completely unnoticeable, watching the princess carefully... her freedom of movement cannot be restrained, but her privacy is not a concern for her bodyguard...

Back
Top Bottom