Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Need a Bellatrix for a Dark FxF roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlphaWolfQuin

Pulsar
I'm looking for someone to play the role of Bellatrix Lestrange to pair off with my female OC. The plot takes place after the Second Wizard War and Bellatrix survives instead of getting killed by Molly Weasley. The idea is my OC pushes Bellatrix out of the line of fire then crucio's Molly saving Bellatrix's neck. After Harry kills Voldemort and the aurors go looking for the remaining death eaters Bellatrix gets away with her sister Narcissa and her family while my OC gets snatched up and brought to Azkaban. After about 5 or 10 years my OC escapes Azkaban with the help of someone(Don't know who yet). She looks for Bellatrix and when she finds her she tries to convince her to help finish Voldemort's work you decide what Bellatrix does from there. I am really craving this and I already have an opening post in mind so if anyone is interested please PM me and we can discuss the details. I don't care if you are male or female as long as you can get the character of Bellatrix down which means she will most likely put up a fight for a lot of things during the RP and I want her to be crazy like she's supposed to be. I have a good feeling about this idea and I just want it to take off if possible. :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
After Harry Potter defeats Voldemort all of the loyal death eaters have to go into hiding and try to survive without the dark lord. Bellatrix ends up taking off with my OC and Draco Malfoy and the three seek out places to hide and figure out ways to find food and water until they come up with a plan to regain power with out Voldemort. My OC and Bellatrix HATE each other but Draco is my OCs best friend and he couldn't leave her behind so Bellatrix is stuck dealing with her being around. There will be tons of drama and action in this RP also I am obviously doubling as my OC and Draco Malfoy so if you have an OC you want to pair with Draco I am more then willing to play him I just need a Bellatrix. If anyone is interested let me know and we can start planning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom