Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Something Wicked This Way Comes {Up-to-Date as of 27 August 2018}

Marie Massacre

Supporter
Supporter
Ok, it's been a long time since I updated my request thread. And it’s now become so outdated that I don’t really take an interest in most of the things I once had on it. So instead of going back and revamping the whole thing, I’m just going to make a whole new one. It just seemed like a better idea. This will have my list of things that like, things that I will do only if my partner is very into it, and things that I will absolutely not do for anyone. It will also have a short list of rules. Keep in mind, this profile is ever fluctuating and evolving. So it’ll likely change often. There are some things you should probably know about me.

•First off, I’m a Veteran, recently released from the United States Army. You insult the Army or any other branch, this will likely get me very heated and an argument will ensue. If you don’t support and stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them and be a meat shield.
•Secondly, yes. I am young. But that does not mean I am stupid or naive. I have experienced more tragedy and pain in my 24 years than most people will experience in their whole lives. So please don’t mistake my youngness for stupidity.
•I am 5'10" and 215 pounds. Yes, I'm a little heavy for my height. But I dare you to call me fat. I have curves, and I love my curves. I wouldn't trade them for anything.
•I am a very strong minded, opinionated person and am not afraid to let that side show.
•I am a single mother of the most beautiful little girl in the world. And wouldn't trade this for anything in the world. But it also means that my life is about to get just a little bit crazy. So if it takes from time to get back to you please understand.
•Just because I am a submissive, does not, by any means give any person the right to call me by any name other than my own until I decide if the relationship goes any further then friendship. (This includes pet, slave, slut, whore, and any other thing that is not my name. It's Marie. Please use it!)

As far as the request thread goes, you can find most everything on my Wix now. It's much easier for me to keep up to date than a full request thread, and it seems much more organized in my chaotic mind. So, if you have any comments, questions, concerns,
feel free to shoot me a PM. Love you all, namaste and blessed be.

Last edited:
RE: Something Wicked This Way Comes {Updated as of 14 March 2016}

I just wanted to give a shout out and god bless for your service to this country and all that you have done, I salute you my fine.. ma'am? Or do women in the military prefer sir?
Well regardless I just wanted to offer my respects for all that you have done for us and offer a free bump if it means anything =)

Marie Massacre said:
I'm no officer. I worked for living. ;)

Oh you said in your first post that you served in the army >< I thought that meant you were in the line of duty or were you a recruiter in the army or just stationed at a base here in the states?
I apologize if i misunderstood >< but hey still being in the military thats impressive =) shame this country doesnt give anywhere near as much respect as it should to vets =\ I say that as a job recruiter noticing how many vets are just passed aside and tossed away so I do feel very sympathetic to vets regardless if its them serving in active duty or afterwards and them trying to find a job
but im pleased your at least making a good living =)

Roluevasreisa said:
Marie Massacre said:
I'm no officer. I worked for living. ;)

Oh you said in your first post that you served in the army >< I thought that meant you were in the line of duty or were you a recruiter in the army or just stationed at a base here in the states?
I apologize if i misunderstood >< but hey still being in the military thats impressive =) shame this country doesnt give anywhere near as much respect as it should to vets =\ I say that as a job recruiter noticing how many vets are just passed aside and tossed away so I do feel very sympathetic to vets regardless if its them serving in active duty or afterwards and them trying to find a job
but im pleased your at least making a good living =)

I was in the Army. I just don't take kindly to being called ma'am. I was enlisted, not an officer. :)

I was actually stationed in the UK at a small Royal Air Force Base that was run by the US Air Force.

Giving it a little bump since I completely updated my HP character section last night. Which is very exciting for me. ^-^

Back
Top Bottom