Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Road Warrior and his Lady (Wolvenrogue and Smilincutie)

wolvenrogue

Singularity
Supporter
Roger was a road salesman heading through town at rush hour on his way home. He had a 5 hour drive to get there, and he just wanted to get home. As he went around the corner and just got outside town he saw a young woman off the side of the road. Her trunk was open and she was struggling with a wrench at the rear wheel. Being a gentleman, he couldn't leave her there. He pulled up behind the car and got out. he was 6 feet tall and 170 lbs with sandy hair and blue eyes and even in his business suit it was obvious that he had a muscular build. "Can I help you miss? " he asked. "My name is Roger"

Stephanie squats next to her car with the iron in her hand. She stands up and adjust her dark denim blue jeans and her long sleeve whit shirt. Stephanie was frustrated she couldn't change her tire. Stephanie couldn't think of why a guy hadn't pulled over to help her. She was pretty good looking 5'4 with curvy body that showed in her outfit, long wavy brown hair that hung pass her shoulders, and brown eyes. Stephanie was going to give up and call her AAA when she heard someone's car drive up. She flipped her hair out of her face and glanced up and down at the man who approached her. He was way bigger than her, maybe he would be able to help her out. "Hi my name is Stephanie. I was wondering could you help me out? The bolt thingy is fastened on too tight, so I cant change my flat to my spare tire." She smile and tugged down at the bottom of my long sleeve shirt.

"Sure , I'd be happy to," he said. He took the iron from her hand, put it on the lug and leaned hard onto the wrench the bolt loosened with a squeek. He loosened the other four nuts, and then went to getthe jack from the trunk. As he began to jack the car and take off the wheel, it started to pour buckets of rain. By the time the spare was on the car, they were both soaked to the skin. He put the flat in the trunk and let the car down off the jack and closed the trunk. As he went to say goodbye, he asked, " you know some where close by I can get some dry clothes? I have a 5 hour drive home."

Stephanie watched the stranger, Roger, she thought his name was change the tire on her car. Halfway through watching him work diligently drops started to fall on her for head. Soon her shirt and jeans were soaked. Roger asked if she knew where he could get some warm clothes and dry clothes. "If you follow me home I could probably scrounge up some clothes. And give you some coffee it's the least I could for you being so kind and helping me." She wiped off some of the strands that were plastered against her forehead and tucked them behind her ear.

"That would be great", he said. " He ran back to his car and got in and then followed her home. When they got to her house he parked the car, and followed her up to the house, as she let them in, they went in the front hall and dripped on the floor. "Thanks for helping me out". he said. "What should I do? I hate dripping on your floor. " he asked.

Stephanie grabs a ponytail holder off a near by table. and put her thick hair up in a bun. "The laundry rooms over there," she points to a corner room," You can strip in there, and dry off with some towels that are in there. While you're doing that I can make some coffee, and see if I have any clothes that can fit you." Stephanie looks up and down his body trying to size him up.

He went to the laundry room. he took off his coat, shirt and teeshirt, and then started drying his naked upper body off with the towels she left there for him. He slipped out of his shoes and socks. He took the wet towel out to the hall and started mopping the water off of the floor and stood up when he heard her coming back downstairs.

Stephanie went upstairs to dry herself off and changer her clothes. She put on some cotton shorts and a tank top, before heading back downstairs. On her way downstairs she heard Roger scramble by the front door. She looked down the hall and saw him bending over in his tight wet bottoms. She dropped the clothes for when he came back this way. She went to the kitchen to make coffee and fight the urge that came over when she kept picturing his wet body.

Roger found the clothing and took it to the laundy room. The shirts were too small and so were the pants, but he did find a pair of gym shorts that although they were a bit tight he could get on. He put them on and then walked to the kitchen. "Say" he said "Mind if I put my clothes in the dryer? these shorts are the only thing that fit. " He was able to get the shorts on but they left little to the imagination, and the rest of his body was naked.

She tried to hide her smile as she stared at his amazing body. "Yeah I should have known nothing was going to fit you. You're so big compared to me. There's fabric softener sheets on top of the dryer for you to put in there with your clothes." Stephanie watched his ass in the tight shorts as he left the room. She couldn't believe how lucky she was, how did she get someone as yummy as him in her house. She sipped on her coffee as she tried to push the thoughts out of her head.

Roger went back to the laundry room, and put his clothes in the dryer on low heat not wanting to shrink his suit. He put the dryer sheet in and started the dryer. He walked back into the kitchen and pulled up a stool across from her at the counter. " Thank you so much for helping me with the wet clothes", he said. He sipped the coffee she had for him as he looked her over. " What do you do for work?" he asked.

"Its no problem . A small task compared to what you did for me. I'm just a librarian at the local library. It was my night to lock up was the only reason I was out so late. I 'm sorry I'm probably boring you with my rambling on. How do you end up a five hour drive away from home?" She sat on the counter her feet swinging far from the ground and sipped on her coffee hoping that would keep her from talking up a storm.

"Well", he said," I 'm a road salesman, I make an appointment in a town and make cold calls after that. I f one pans out it can take all day, there's just no way to know. Today, I was late getting away, and happened to see you needing help. I 've learned that its important to help out when you can, you never know when you will need it yourself. It didn't hurt that you were so easy on the eyes either" he said.

She looked down and drunk her coffee. She was more than embarrassed by his comment and was pretty sure he had done it on purpose. She felt his eyes wandering over her body and her blushing face." Interesting," she said, "Did I ever tell you thank you for stopping over and helping me. I'm pretty sure you were the first person who even looked over at me."

"Yes you did, and your welcome. " he said. "It was no problem" I guess should check on my clothes, and if their ready, see about getting a hotel. I don't think I can make it home tonite now. It's ok though, I'll be fine" he said. he wentto the dryer and checked his clothes which were stilla bit wet . When he walked back to the kitchen, his hard cock was obvious to her through the thin shorts she had lent him.

While he was gone she rolled her shorts up a layer so that they would look tighter on her ass. "You should stay here, why spend money on a hotel? I have an extra bedroom if you'd like to stay there. And I could make you dinner." She told him. She bit her lip looking at the bulge in his shorts. They were so short and tight on him, she couldn't believe how good he looked in them. The last thing she wanted him to do was to leave.

"Well thanks", he said "I will since you've offered, but I don't want to be a bother" His eyes followed her shapely thighs and ass as she walked back to the table and sat down. "If I have until morning, I think I'll just take my suit out of the dryer, and let them hang dry, it won't wrinkle so badly," he said. " Do you have a couple hangers?"

"Yeah I'll grab a few." She goes to the coat closet to look for some spare hangers. When she comes back to kitchen she hand them to him and checks for what's in the fridge. "Do you have any references on what you want for dinner or are you pretty open to about anything." She closes the door an turns to him.

"I'm not fussy", he said watching her as she bent over to look in the fridge. Her shapely ass waving in front of him and her breasts hanging free below her torso. her nipples standing up in the cool air from the fridge and pocking through the thin tank top she was wearing. As she stood back up, he made a point to move his gaze back to her eyes. "I'm a bachelor, so any home cooked meal is a treat." he said.

She laughed," That's great maybe we should go Asian for tonight. I was thinking maybe stir fry," she smiled. She reached in the fridge and grab some of the stuff she needed. She went to the cabinet, her container of rice was on the top shelf. She had no clue how it had got all the way up there. Stephanie hoisted herself on to the counter to reach the container. She set it down on the counter. She didn't exactly think of how she was going to get down.

It looked to Roger as though she might fall and he got up hurriedly and held her by her waist which was bared when she reached up for the rice and her tank top pulled loose from her shorts. Holding her firmly by the waist he helped her down off the counter. Her soft skin felt wonderful in his hands. As he set her down his arms wrapped naturally about her and he pulled her protectively back against his firm muscular chest. It was a magical moment.

She saw Roger cross the room and move toward her. She let him wrap his warm arms around her and pull her down. Stephanie relaxed when she was in his arms. She hadn't expected him to do that. She noticed the muscles in his arms. And the way his pecs tensed up as he held her tight. "Thank you for helping me down," she turned in his arm, her arms now around him. Stephanie looked down and saw his bulge was right at her stomach, and she couldn't help but laugh.

"What's so funny?" Roger asked, looking a bit surprised at her laughter. He lifted her chin with a finger so he could look he in the eyes. He hadn't realized until that moment just how tiny she was coimpared to him. No wonder she couldn't get the tire off, she wasn't heavy enough. He lifted her up as though she was weightless and kissed her on the lips.

Stephanie hadn't realized that she had laughed out loud. She looked up at him her grin still on her face ,"Well Roger--,"Roger's kiss cut her off from finishing her sentence. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs wrapped around his waist. He backed into the counter and Stephanie sat on top and pulled him closer to her. "I was just thinking about how big the bulge in your pants. It would be kind of hard not to notice it."

Back
Top Bottom