Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Old Ways in a New World. ( Wolvenrogue and Nightsorceress)

Aurora took the piece of paper. She looked over the number and then looked back at him. She handed it back to him. "I have had a lifetime to figure out who I really am. I have learned that I can be strong individual, I can take care of myself, I can be happy with what was dealt to me, and I can move on." she had a real sincerity to her voice, she was not being mean just truthful. "Thanks for your offer but no thanks"

Robert walked away and left her holding the paper. He really didn't want to do what it was rapidly looking like he would have to, but for tonight , he would simply let her think about what he said. He comforted himself in the knowledge that no matter what were to happen, she would be no worse off than what would have been her fate had he not made the attempt.

Aurora shook her head a little as Robert walked away. She went the other direction and headed back home. Once home she looked her doors and made a "cup of noodle" soup and just starred at the piece of paper. She had to give the guy one thing he was pretty convincing. But she was still not buying. once done with her soup she realized she couldn't spend the night starring at a piece of paper. She took the paper and throw it out. She then took a nice long hot shower to try to erase the thoughts going through her mind and went to bed.

Robert went home and laid down to sleep. he was comfortable with his decision for the time being, and decided to give the young woman some time to thing and then stop by if she didn't contact him first. He woke up the next day and went to work and then went home. He waited all that evening for a call, and then decided it was time to go to bed.

Aurora awoke the next morning as if everything that happen the night before was just a dream. She went to work came home and watched tv and went to bed. She had almost forgotten about all that had happen the night before.

When she hadn't called by the next morning, Robert went back that evening to see her, This time though he went in wolven form. He quietly circled the house, and found her working in her garden. He walked quietly up to her not making a sound an let his hot breath fall on the back of her neck., his yellow eyes glowing brightly in the dim evening light.

Aurora got on with her little life , she had to she could not dwell on what happen. The next day she worked in her garden. She hummed softly to herself. She did not hear approach until she felt his breath. She spun around her hands covered in dirt and she held a carrot as if it was a weapon. "What are you doing here"

He made the change back to his human form and not having clothing he turned his side to her. "I am here to give you a warning." Things will happen soon to you that you will not understand, and cannot prevent, in fact no one can prevent. They depend solely on your own biological clock. Ignoring who you are will not change that. You cannot deny your heritage. It will overtake you, and it won't be long. I am trying to make this easier for you." He scratched his number in the sand. "Call me before it is too late, if you don't, the next time I come will be very different." He changed back to a wolf and bounded off. Again, he had done all he could do to ease the transition for her, it was up to her now.

Aurora took the piece of paper and just stared as he left. So much was going through her mind. She stumbled back into the house and looked at the phone. She drew a deep breath and then dailed the numher. She got his voice mail "look asshole, you can keep your cryptic messages and warnings to yourself. This is getting to weird and I will have to call the police if this keeps up. You hear me" with that she hung up hoping to have a normal life again

When Robert got home, he listened to the voice mail. It seemed she was determined to do this the very hardest way. He only hoped that if she began to change she would call him and let him help her to understand, before he came back to the house and found her in full heat.

Aurora was heated after their exchange and how he came to her house this time. She did not know what to do, so she sat down at her computer and looks for ways to repel "wolves". But in her research all she seem to come up with is information about mating what she found started to make sense in her head about he was doing. That pissed her off even more. She picked up the phone again and when she heard it pick up she went off on him or his voice mail she did not care. "So i did a little research after you fucking left and what i found out is sick, and i tell you what i am not going to stand for it. You stay the fuck away, you keep your little fantasy to yourself, your not a wolf, I am not a wolf, and i certainly do not need to be mated"

Robert listened as she said what she had to say and then answered. "It's not a fantasy, you'll find that out soon enough. I tried to make you understand, its all I can do. I'm sorry that I cant make you understand. Please try and remember this conversation when its all over. I can't help you if you won't listen. I won't bother you again." he quietly said "goodbye" and hung up the phone.

As he hung up the phone she tossed her phone on couch with a heavy sigh. She was glad that he stated he would not bother her again, but there was some doubt in the back of her mind. she once again tried to push it all from her mind. She checked all the locks and windows and then got ready for bed.

Robert hung up the phone, and decided to wait her out for a few days, He knew it could not be long until her body betrayed her. Maybe then she would realize he was being truthful. He only hoped he could wait until she came around on her own, and that the elders didnt descide to assign her to someone else who wouldnt be so kind.

Days passed and still no word came from Aurora, she had infact moved on with her life putting the crazy few days behind her.

However others were starting to take notice that Robert had still not pursed his new mate to leave the life she knew and come join him and their pack. There was starting to be talk about reassign her to a different male. But one person could not let that happen. She was matriarch of all the werewolves pack, Elizabeth, and she had to step and try to get things rolling between Robert and Aurora, for their own good. She arrived at Roberts house and knocked on his door.

Robert opened the door and seeing Elizabeth he invited her in. He was sure she was there about the slow progress with Aurora, but He was a proud and vibrant male, and not about to be pushed by any female, even one with Elizabeth's obvious status. "It's a pleasure to see you, Elizabeth, to what do I owe the visit," he asked. Robert knew that Elizabeth more than most understood that he was old fashioned in his ways despite his still vibrant age. Being who she was, he knew she understood those values.

Elizabeth entered his home and smiled softly at him. "Oh Robert, I think we both know why I am here" She moved out of the way so he could close the door. She was not the type of woman to just dance around and issue so she came right out with it. "I think what you are trying to do for the girl is wonderful, allowing her time to sort this all out on her own, but you and I know both know that other do hold such a respect for what you are doing." she looked at him "that is why i have come to you with an idea"

"what would that be?" he asked. "You know I'm not going to rape her, If the council wants that they can assign her to someone else." He offered her a chair. "Can I get you something to drink?"

Elizabeth looked at him a little disgusted at him "You should know me better than that to ask anyone to do such a thing!" she took a seat and looked at him. "no what i was going to suggest is go back our roots, go back to the old ways. A new pack is forming in the woods, they are building homes and starting live as we did originally, as one with nature. This pack is going to need a alpha and who better than you, and the girl." she had a soft smile on her lips "I know the girl loves nature so it might be easier to get her to break her hard shell there, however i don't think she will be going willingly and for that part i think you will have no choice, however it is better than having her reassigned to someone not as kind"

"Sort of a benevolant kidnapping? She will never believe that's my intention, but it could be done. She wont come voluntarily, though maybe with some help you she could be made to understand. Initially she will have to be forced. Honestly I don't like it. It's not the old way really. Your forcing my hand by default. Well if not you exactly, the Elders. They have lost their way, and are slowly destroying the heart and soul of what they seek to preserve. "

"I know i do not like it either, i can not think of another option however, i don't want to see the girl be given to someone else, i think you two are great, and i think you will treat her as she deserves. but just as you said your hand is being forced. If you do not want to go with this plan i understand, but time is running out." she stood from her seat and gave him a key to a house and map of were the new pack was leaving. "I would leave it to you decided, but i would not take long to choose" she started to head to the door. "perhaps in time we can bring the elders back to the old ways"

Robert kissed her on the cheek and saw her to the door. "Elizabeth, I know your heart is in the right place. I'll work something out." He slipped the key into his pocket as she left and closed the door. The next day he purchased a set of padded restraints for wrists and ankles, a gag and a hood from a local sex shop. He purchased real ones, not the toys. Ones that were well made and would hold. He then set about watching Aurora's daily activities. He was waiting in the shadows that evening when she arrived home. He slipped up silently behind her and pulled the hood over her head. Before she could protest her hands were behind her back and fixed in leather cuffs. he walked her to the back of the house where he had a quad runner. he put her in the seat and belted her in.

Aurora felt happy and normal once again. she went back to her normal life, spending time at work and then her garden, but because of her feelings she let her gaurd down and that was when it happen. She came home and so suddenly everything went black, she couldn't see, she felt her arms being restrained and then she was moving. She felt the wind on her skin and the sound of the quad, she didn't know what was happen but she was afraid.

They rode some 50 miles back into the woods down one woodland trail after another. When the quad finally stopped in front of a cabin Robert got out and pulled the hood from Aurora's head, and unbuckled the belt and helped her out of the quad. "Don't run," he said. "If you do you won't make it home, and the woods are full of wolves like me who won't care what happens to you, and want nothing but your body. I don't expect you to believe it, but this is for the best. Someday you will know that."

Aurora felt like they were riding for hours, she could hear the sound of the sounds of the quad running over sticks and felt the bumps as it hit rocks and things, she knew they had to be heading into the forest, but why. she finally felt it stopped and hood removed from her head, she looked around then she saw him. "what the fuck are you doing, this is kidnapping and you will be sent to prison for life, you know that!"

Back
Top Bottom