Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dear god, what have I done.

Well a couple people here might remember me, but I seriously doubt it. I had made some good friends but then dropped off the face of the earth. The reasons are these:

We moved barracks rooms, first of all, and the guy I was roommates with who let me use his internet, he got put elsewhere. I have a daughter and can't afford to pay the outrageous prices these people demand for internet, and it's not like I could visit this website at a public library, let alone carry out the role-plays in a wifi hotspot. So I went without internet for a long time.

Then I got married to the mother of my child. That in and of itself was a mistake. We lasted all of six or so months before deciding to just dissolve our marriage. So between all the barracks room changes, moving to a house on base, and getting shuffled back around like the chattle I am, I haven't had a chance to do any kind of writing. Our training keeps us hella busy, and I spent all of my free time with my daughter.

Now I'm on leave in Arkansas. My parents bought me a new laptop, since the screen of my old one cracked during the move from the barracks to the house, and I would love to jump right back in to role playing. I had half a mind to just create a new account, afraid that I'd have a bad reputation as a flake or something, but I figure a calm explanation would suffice for the more mature and interesting individuals here.

Back
Top Bottom