Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The shattered pieces. *Information of absence*

Elisyyr V.

Moon
I'm not sure what I will put in here other than times I will be absent but it gave a nice excuse to think up a neat name for a journal. Which in my book is a win. I may also put random things I find amusing, such as jokes or funny things that happen to me. For now however I believe I will leave merely this introductory post. Tatty bye.

RE: The shattered pieces.

A small observation which I for some reason am reminded of more and more lately. Those with the access to knowledge seem to rarely have the intelligence or capacity to use it properly. I know most people with a brain have also noticed this I just felt like writing it down. It's something that makes me pity them yet I sometimes can't help get get annoyed by them. Oh well so is the way of the world right? Which is an even more depressing statement.

Dependence is the bastard child of progress, and man is the father of that child. Where we think we succeed we are ,more often than not, actually failing.

A small side not I will make my email visible on here. Anyone who is in a roleplay with me, or has sent me a pm inquiring about one may use it to contact me if I have not responded within a fairly reasonable amount of time. I kindly ask that you please refrain from sending requests to my email, please send an initial request by pm as my email is also used for work and I would prefer to keep it as tidy as possible.

Do to an unfortunate yet uncontrollable circumstance I will be unable to reply very quickly at all. It might take days, I will do my best though. If I do not reply at all it does not mean I have lost interest or forgotten. It more than likely means I did not see the message, or did not have time to reply. Please forgive me, but this situation is out of my control. Thank you.

I am back, after a long drawn out ordeal I am finally able to read my messages and post again. I will do my best to breathe life back into all rps I left off. I apologize for my long absence but life, in its usual and cruel fashion, sunk its talons into me. It will be good to be among friends again.

Back
Top Bottom