Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

=All about Anj={Journal, general musings, etc}

Took a few days to myself, to just kind of relax and play games, to avoid the bubbling depression that I feel - hard to keep things so balanced when you're emotions don't want to pay heed to your demands, much less your requests. Stress never helps and I am finding it hard to remember any time when I haven't felt stressed.

But oh well! I beat Mass Effect and have, again, fell in love with a Bioware game. Swear those fuckers own my soul by now. XD;

Hoping to get my dad over soon so I can go see Rogue! Wants to give her lots of love and kisses and awesome gaming times! Oh, and of course, let her dress me up in her make up! <3

I wish I could move on. She made it quite clear that she didn't want to be my friend anymore, and that I failed to be a friend to her. Yet, I see her post on one of my brother's status messages and I cried, all over again. Sigh. Well. At least one day it won't hurt anymore.

i wish i could give some advice on this matter. im some what in the same place. all i can say really is give yourself time. and a chance to let this wound scab over.

And for the love of god, dont pick this scab off. i know you, anji*gives comforting hugs and back rub*

Things will get better, Anji. If she doesn't turn around, then she isn't worth the effort. Or the tears.

I'm here for you if you ever want to talk about it.

So, my birthday started kinda iffy. Daughter was throwing up all morning, then I almost did too. Mom was throwing up last night; thinking it was dinner, or a stomach bug. Hung out with Kenny and Thad, had a pretty good time. Ex dropped by to give me FF13-2 for my birthday. -shrugs- Mom gave me another point card for xbox live. Safe to say I have all the DLC I wanted, so I am stoked. I bought myself some Mike's Hard Black Cherry Lemonade. Tasty stuff! Kenny has been giving an assortment of things, thanks!

Safe to say - once midday hit, it was overall a good evening. =)

As long you had fun and decent birthday this year. I was going to ask what do you mean by assortment but then I remember I did get you all sorts of stuff yesterday. Even my piece of cheesecake. I was gonna keep for myself. But I <3 you too much as my best friend not to share on your birthday.

I have roughly 9 days to finish my costumes. Ugggghhh. So hard to do with the kidlets running amok, but that's okay, I'll manage. Even if I have to spend the thursday before con locked in the hotel room working on last minute cosplay shtuff.

On a sidenote; Mass Effect has become my new muse, for fanfiction especially. I actually wrote a Joker/Shepard fic. I always worry I will never keep the lovable sarcastic ass in character, but apparently I did alright, which was good. Reviews make me smile, and for the first time, one of my fics broke 100 reviews, with only 10 chapters! I was grinning big time.

Hobby wise, there's nothing greater than to know people enjoy my writing.

Kinda want a nap...mmm, nap.

Also! *kicks the crap out of her RP muse* Cooperate already! D<

Back
Top Bottom