Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

=All about Anj={Journal, general musings, etc}

RE: =All About Defiant.Anjeru= {Journal, apologies, absences, etc}

I am not exactly having the best of starts to my year; it's not nearly as bad as last year, but I am already disheartened by the way it has begun. Besides having my hopes dashed by someone I had feelings for, my now ex friend of 10 years had decided she cannot be friends with me any longer. Her reasoning? I have never been there for her, that I am immature, selfish, and only gave her the time of day when I needed her. Despite the last several years of hell that I've had, and her not being there for me in the one time I needed people the most, it seems I am no longer viable friend material to her.

To my best friend of fourteen year's dismay, I've begun to wonder if there is something fundamentally wrong with me as a person. In ten days, I've lost two people I care for, or cared for, a great deal. I am grateful to Raivh, and Arya, and Rogue, for trying to cheer me up in Chat. Though because of certain individuals, including my best friend, the walk to the store through the woods tonight was surreal. Fuck, Slenderman.

Here's to hoping the days get better.

Roleplay Note: Trying to crank out posts, thank you to those who have been patient with me thus far.

Im sorry that your year hasnt started off like you deserve.*hugs* If you ever need me to help you, however you can think, just let me know. Im glad to help you and the kids and play games, like CoD: MW3, with you or just hanging out watching movies at your place. You are a awesome person, Im lucky to have meet you, even luckier to be able call you my best friend and my psudo-sister. Thank you putting up with my general silly-ness and teasing. *hugs* I wouldnt trade anything for you or the kids ever. if i could do or give anything to ease your pain, i would it in a heartbeat.

*hugs Anji* So sorry you're going through such crap. You're a good person. A strong person. Don't let this get you down... I know that's easier said than done. Hopefully these people will realize what they are attempting to give up. If not, let's hope that 2012 will allow you to meet new people who WILL see you for the wonderful person you are and give you the support you need and the love and friendship you wish to give. *hugs more* <333

As someone who went through something similar with a good friend a few years ago- they seriously aren't worth it. I hope you'll cheer up soon, but I know that things like this take time. Text me if you ever want to just talk. Here for you, sweets.

Can't really add much more than DA and Hahvy already have but in the short time I've "known" you, you seem like a pretty decent person who's had more than their fair share of knocks in life so far. Despite all of that, you've managed to still raise two kids and remain relatively sane. That says a lot about you, at least in my book.

*Grins* You're welcome, hon. Personally, I think "relatively" sane is a compliment. If you were completely sane, you'd probably be boring xD

Why is my son so insistent on staying up this late? I don't have the energy for this. GO TO SLEEP! Mommy is tired and your sister is already sleeping! Rawr!

Sleepy... -falls over and snores-

PS. It's so early my sister just got up for school! DAMNIT. Sleep. Now. @#$%!

FUCK THIS NOISE. I am so pissed off right now. GAWDWHYISKARMASOFUCKEDUP?

I can't wait to move; I just want him to LEAVEMEALONE. Kids, or not. GO OBSESS OVER YOUR OTHER KIDS, ASS.

*hugs Anj*

You need to get a restraining order, sweetie...... *hugs more*
<333

*nods*
Until then, my thoughts are with you, sweetie. You don't deserve this kind of hell. <333

Welcome. <3

And that's awesome.... a kindred who who writes just as much as I do. :)

{1/17}
Well...fuck. Seems one of my teeth are not happy. Can't get this damn toothache to go away. Tried painkillers...might just have to wait it out. Son is on a weird schedule again due to being sick; back to sleeping all day and being up all night. Joy of joys. Hopefully can fix that in the weekend to come. In the meantime, been playing Skyrim...and yes, before anyone asks, I caved in finally and bought it. Enjoying it thus far though; Khajiit are awesome. Just need to make sure I don't get sucked into Skyrim...already had a couple friends think I did because I wasn't online Sunday. I laughed so hard. I was really out shopping for groceries and whatnot.

Going to work on moving those threads as much as I can; really want to get it done, call me stubborn. :3
S'all for now.

-Anj

Back
Top Bottom