Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Taste of Something Different (Ryanmo97 x RaineZylox)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. He owned a very successful company that sold consumer electronics to various businesses. That and due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money. He walked into the bar that night just looking for a drink or two. He didn't frequent the bar too often. But, he just closed a big deal so he deiced to treat himself. He would have liked to celebrate with his girlfriend but she broke up with him a couple of weeks ago. She got a promotion that took her out of town and didn't believe in long distance relationships.

He just came from the office so he took off his suit jacket and tie. He left them in the car and walked in just a blue button up shirt and black slacks. He was about to sit down at the bar when he saw a very attractive woman sitting at the bar alone. He walked up to her and said, "Hey there... This seat taken?" he pointed to the empty bar stool next to her.

Jade Holloway
Height: 5'4"
Weight:115 Ilbs.
Appearance:Jade
Body Type: Slender

Jade was what was well known as a housewife and she was a rather unhappy one at that. Jade had made the mistake of marrying her high school sweetheart and he had convinced her to stay home while he went off and worked. Now Jade felt like she was trapped, she had stopped loving the man long ago when he began to cheat on her with pretty little blonds from his office. Though jade felt as if she was stuck in the marriage no matter how unhappy she was due to the fact that she didn't have the education to get a job so she would be able to support herself.

So instead Jade spent her nights that her husband worked late in the local bar attempting to drink her sorrows away, though it never seemed to work. Jade sighed as she looked down at herself. The woman was wearing a black corset top that had the ties in the back along with a pair of blue skinny jeans and some plain black high heels. Jade was unsure of why she always got dressed up, since she would spend most of the night drinking alone.

Though all of that was changed when a man came up to her and asked if the seat next to her was taken. Jade smiled as she looked at the man up and down and decided that he was rather handsome. After a moment she decided that the seat was free. "It free, have a seat" she said with a smile. Jade took a sip of her Martini and looked back at the man. "So what brings you out to the bar on a night like tonight?" she asked figuring that she would make pleasant conversation with the guy.

Ryan smiled when the woman asked him to sit. As he sat he said, "By the way, My name's Ryan." He ordered a Whiskey and Coke. When she ask what he was doing her this night he said, "Well, my girlfriend dumped me because she doesn't believe in long distance relationships. And, insted of just hanging out at home I decided to get out and try to enjoy myself." The bartender brought his drink and he took a sip. Then he looked over at the woman sitting next to him. "How about you? What's a very attractive woman like you doing alone tonight?"

Jade looked at the man when he told her why he was in the bar she nodded softly as she thought about it for a minute. "I am sorry to hear that.. well I am sure she wasn't good enough for you if she thinks like that."she said softly with a smile in an attempt to comfort him a bit.

When he asked what brought her to the bar she thought about it for a moment. There was a part of her that just wanted to tell the man that she was trying to drown her sorrows that she had gotten for a horrible marriage that she was trapped in, though she had a feeling of she told him something like that he would just run away. "I come here when ever I need to drown my sorrows.." she said softly figuring that was good enough.

Ryan took a sip of his drink, "A pretty woman like you shouldn't have sorrows. Maybe it would help if you talk about it. You can tell me about it. I'm a pretty good listener..." He took another sip.

Jade just smiled and shook her head. "I am sure if I told you that you would just run away as fast as you could." she said with a bit of a sigh as she picked up her glass and took another sip of the drink. Jade was rather reluctant to tell the man about her horrible marriage.

"Try me..." Said Ryan as he took a sip of his drink. To Ryan it looked like Jade needed a friend, "Who knows... I might be able to help you forget your troubles..." Ryan reached over and took a hold of Jade's empty hand.

Back
Top Bottom