Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fucking College Open! (closed until all profiles are added to the profile thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fucking College Open!

Alec had to admit to himself that he was a bit surprised by her response to his comment, and taken back, he slipped his own phone number into her pocket, so she would have it if she needed it. He then waved, "thanks I think I owe you," he said politely as he walked off as she headed into class. Figuring to take a break and be lazy some more rather then work.

(To Drama?)

Shasha sat in fashion design listening to the teacher and taking notes. This was a good class for her but the assignment sounding not too difficult, she was going to have to make sexy clothing.

Sending Lenore a quick wink Dren then threw away his trash a made his way over to his home erotics class.

Once he got there, the temptress of a teacher said that they were going to be making aprons for the next days cooking class.

She blushed.She had been right.She had upset him.Eager to keep the conversation going,she started talking.

"It wasn't about not trusting you,But we have just met.Anyways I am from India.I am not sure how I ended up in this college.It really seemed exciting,If you know what I mean."Sonia said."tell me about you.You are not American are you? I like your accent."

She wasn't sure of what she was talking.She felt overpowered by his constant gaze over her.

"India? But you bear such a, excuse me, comely white complexion..." He smiled, trying to connect the dots as to how this could be. He hadn't heard much of an accent either, though maybe she like him was trying to settling her old physical traits within the new western environment.

Vito smiled when she had said to like his accent; he almost laughed a bit, almost in shock to thought that he still had it. He heard himself normally, though he could not differentiate between the English and general European accent he carried with his tone.
"Thank you," He nodded, "I'm actually from Italy. That, and I was born in Austria. Raised in Germany. My step-family and I sort of moved downwards after my real mom's death. Quite strange actually. He got a job here though, some realtime maf--" The boy stopped himself, not wanting to bring up the dirty business of his step-father's, "...business stuff, I guess. I never really got too involved. But anyways, a couple years ago I received an application from this school, apparently nobody knows about it and it's almost impossible to get into."
Vito's eyes began to profile the edges of the girl that were tamed within fine lines of the sun that hovered through the window in the cafeteria.

"Anyways, this is my second year here." Vito grinned, "What about you, have you done anything interesting here yet?"

"The complexion is so because of my mother was Spanish.Italy is a beautiful place.And it is your second year here?Well thats cool.As far I haven't done anything that could be called remotely interesting.I missed orientation and half of my class and couldn't make much sense in second class.Bad start,messed up,as you had put your day yourself."

Sonia was enjoying herself unusually with him and the fact that he was a senior elated her.At least I know someone who knows how to survive here,Sonia thought.

"I guess I should be going"Sonia said suddenly.She hadn't noticed how the time had flew by and lunch was coming to an end.They swapped numbers with Vito and hurried to her next class.

On the way,She was feeling very happy.She had liked spending time with Vito and now that she had his number she couldn't help smiling at the thought of spending time with him again.She went ahead into her next home erotics class.They were to make aprons today for the next day's cooking class.

Krystyn walks down the halls while holding her head up high. She walks in long confident strides, indicating nobody should mess with her. She smiles, wanting to show she's kind. She heads over to the office and talks to the person in charge. They give her the number to her room and a uniform. She takes the uniform and the key in her free hand, having her luggage in her other one. She walks out of the office. She's back to walking down the halls. She sighs, hoping to find her room soon. Once she comes across it, she stops in front of the door. She sets the key in the door and turns it while the knob turns with it. Once the door opens slightly, she kicks it. It opens all of the way, letting her access it easier. She strolls casually into the room and sets her luggage next to the bed. She then walks over to the door and closes it, locking it up. She then strips herself of her casual clothes and puts the uniform on. She sighs, seeing how short it is.

After a few minutes of straightening out the place and organizing her things, she leaves the room. She walks back down the halls, hoping to find a place to eat. Fortunately she approaches a cafeteria. She opens the door and walks in, letting her eyes scan over the room. Her feet guide her to the food line and when it's her turn she grabs a sandwich, fruit salad, and a bottle of soda. She pays for the items and heads to a random table. She makes sure nobody is occupying it. She sets her tray down that's full of the things she bought. Gradually she sits and opens the sandwich container. She picks it up and bites into it, chewing happily, and swallowing. She cannot help but feel like an outsider to everyone else. She was late this morning, so she doesn't have any friends yet. She frowns but continues to eat her sandwich.

(Sure)

Lenore finisehd her notes for her english. She stood as the bell rang and ran to her Drama class. She walked in and saw it had chairs lined in a circle. She found on and sat her stuff on the one next to hers to save it for Shasha.

Shasha finished taking notes a directions for her clothing design and then walked over to drama. She was happy that Lenore was saving her a spot.

(( @Rose ))

Watching as Sonia left, Vito had been reflecting on their short conversation. She did seem to be in quite the hurry. Thinking about it, almost forgetting that they had exchanged numbers he noticed she had been hanging out with the other guy he recognized originally earlier that day. Perhaps they were together? The boy shrugged, sitting up to finally find what class he had next after grabbing a cup of coffee before noticing in the corner of his eye a girl sitting alone by one of the tables.

He made his way over to her, she seemed harmless; perhaps another possible friend to confide in, to express jocularity around, to empathize her sorrows. Vito had a good shoulder to lean on, though shaking his hopeful intentions off, putting his hypotheticals on the side to entertain themselves, he approached this new girl. Losing himself in an intense stare as this girl locked eyes with him, Vito landed a hand softly on the table by her.

"Hi there, would you mind if I took a seat by you?" He smiled, speaking smoothly as if to suffocate his accent once more.

Alex walked around for a bit till it was time for his next class, a cooking class, something he was really good at actually. He looked inside and blinked when he noticed Sonia in the class. He slipped into the class quietly and slipped up behind her and gave her a hug, "hi, there babe," he said in passing as he hugged the lovely young brown haired woman for a moment before moving to her side. "Well now, cooking that today, guess what I am in this class too, might as well have the hottest girl in here as my partner," he said in passing as he took some eggs and broke them mixing them up in a small bowl.

She was relieved to see Alex again.She was taken aback when he hugged her,but she hugged her back and said hi.She smiled at his comment and then started to work with him.She passed him a beater.She still couldn't believe he had said her to be the hottest girl. She never had such a comment from anyone. She smiled and started working with him. She said,"You really seem to know what you are doing.You experienced at it?"

Tom arrived at his drama class, where to his surprise, Shasha and Lenore where there too. He sat behind them and took out his books.

After his home erotics class had ended, Lucid had made his was to the drama class and saw that Lenore, Shasha, and Tom were already there, so he decided to sit next to shasha and said,"What a coicedence seeing all you here." with a hint of sarcasm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom