Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fucking College Open! (closed until all profiles are added to the profile thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fucking College Open!

After Valdren was had finished his set he let out a relieved sigh, and went to go sit back in his seat. When he got there he noticed the girls that sat right behind him and simply waved at the extremely cute one with a three part hair clip in her hair (Manami), and sat back down in his seat.

Shasha was quiet but now excited for the end of classes. Unlike Lenore, Shasha could hide it.

Manami looked at Valdren and blushed a little as the teacher came in and handed everyone a song that they had to learn soon. But, next class they would learn to dance with their instrument.

Shasha listened to the teacher and looked at the song she was given. The song wasn't hard and neither was the dancing but them together Shasha, felt that would be impossible.

Tom got handed his song; "Something about us" by Daft Punk.
"I suppose I could... sway a little bit while playing this or something" he said to himself.
He started packing up his guitar, before seeing Manami, Shasha and Valdren, who all played pretty good music.
"That was good music you guys played" he said.

Just as the teacher walked inro the room Valdren turned to face Manami and whispered, "Hey, looks like we're in the same class for a while so we might as well get to know eachother a little. My name is Valdren, but please call me Dren." with a small smile on his face.

After recieving his copy of 'Meditation from Thias' then he heard Tom's comment and replied, "Thanks dude, yours was good too, by the way my name's Valdren, just call me Dren.

Manami smiled at him while saying. "Umm n-n-nice to meet you I-I am M-manami" she said while turning to Tom speaking. "Y-you too and thank you" she said while putting her hands in her lap.

Shasha sat in the lunch room going over her assignments. She had a nice soup and sandwich with an apple and juice. "Who those classes were intense." She said to the people with her at the table.

Manami had herself a sandwich and pizza but to top it off a cup of flavored water. When she began eating her sandwich she nodded to agree with Shasha.

"I'll say" said Tom. "I'm still sore from all those weights" he said, stretching and groaning.
"Still, it's been a pretty good day."

"Well can't be as bad as dance class. I now have to go online and look up vegas style lap dances and learn how to do it." Shasha said to Tom.
Shasha smiled at Manami as she sipped her soup.

(before timeskip)

She found Alex rather friendly and she was happy that she had at least someone to call during her free time.Alex had to go away and she had no clue which class he was going to.She was walking to her next class when a dark haired boy(Vito) walked into her caused her to lose her balance.She dropped few of her books and the boy was decent enough to pick it up for her.He didn't seem as confused or nervous as her classmates,who were now moving ahead to the next class.She assumed he was her senior.He told her he was having a bad day.
"Couldn't be more messed up that mine.Missed the orientation and half of my first class.I would have loved to stop by and chat with you but I have my next class and I don't want to be late again."

Hhmmmmm...I missed an opportunity to socialize with a senior.Well,I couldn't have afforded to be late for my second class too.

(After Timeskip)

Her second class hadn't been that bad.She had been just in time and enjoyed playing instruments.She had lunch now and couldn't decide where to sit.She didn't want to sit alone.She looked around to see someone she was familiar with.She saw the boy who had bumped into her earlier.She wondered whether it would be appropriate for her to join him.

She went ahead and asked him,"do you mind if I join you?"

((I'll assume you mean... the person who you physically bumped into. Haha :) ))

Vito arched an eyebrow before looking beside him to see if she had been talking to anyone else, though as quite the contrary, there hadn't been anyone but him sitting there. Vito edged over a bit as to point out the fact that there was as much space as anyone needed at the ghost table.

"Yeah, sure." He smiled, "You know, I must confide; I uhh... well, I wouldn't have thought the one person who I knocked down in the hallway would be the same person here to first approach me." The boy sniggered, looking down at the empty table before returning his gaze to meet the girl's once more. He wouldn't say it, not wanting to give her the idea he was just into getting carnal, though Vito almost couldn't redirect his stare- his eyes mocking her pupils with the same warm feeling he felt from her. Strange.
"My name's Vito del Lupo, it's really nice to meet you, Miss..." Vito trailed on the 's', eager to learn if this girl's name was as pretty as her face.

"Sonia.I'll assume that you didn't intentionally knocked me down and I prefer to have someone to talk to during lunch.Anyways what is you name?"She found herself talking fast.She was thinking of saying something smart or funny while she tried hard to avoid his gaze.

"Vito del Lupo. I'm glad we could talk, I felt as if I owed you something for delaying you this morning. Could I get you anything, Sonia?" Her name melted on his lips. Vito turned away as it had seemed the girl was redirecting his entranced ogle.
He gave another smile, "I'd be more than happy to buy you some lunch at the least."

Unsure whether she should accept the lunch from a stranger,she decided against it and opted to get her own lunch.

"hmmm,I am not sure about that.I think I will get my own lunch."Sonia said.Then she went ahead and ordered her lunch.

"I hope you are not upset.I dont think I would be comfortable letting a stranger buy me a lunch.I hope you understand"she said in an unsure tone.

Sonia was afraid she might have made him upset or angry,so she tried being sweet to him.

"Hey,but we can still sit together and eat,can't we?"

Vito had been quite surprised by this girl's paranoia, "It would only be from the cafeteria..." He said, nodding his head off towards the counter, "Though if you insist. I just hope you don't think I'm planning on drugging your food or something. I'm not as much of a stranger as I am a classmate." He smiled, trying to reassure the gentile soul that had embedded itself within this girl's voluptuous body.

"Anyways, tell me about yourself, Sonia - or are you not sure you can trust a 'stranger'." The boy teased with a playful smile, though hoping his newfound acquaintance wouldn't take that too seriously either. Vito just had to be himself. Make this girl feel safe with him. In the end he had no harm.

Lenore got her song, La Campanella, a beautiful peice, but she never had the guts to try it out. Only thing was, how was she sopposed to dance with her piano? She sighed and gathered her stuff, closed her piano up, locking the piano up.

(Timeskip)

Lenore walked in calmly to the cafeteria, she grabbed a sandwitch and saw Shasha and Minami not to far off. She payed for her meal and sat down with them, "Hey girls, how was your classes?" she asked them.

"Good, classes went well. How were they for you Lenore?" Shasha said movie her stuff off the chair next to her so Lenore could sit beside her.

Valdren spotted Manami as he retrieved his caesar salad and rasberry flavoured water. Then made his way over to the group and with a slight wave and took a seat next to tom "Hey guys, and hello to you too." he said welcoming Lenore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom