Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fucking College Open! (closed until all profiles are added to the profile thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fucking College Open!

"Oh that would be nice thank you for inviting" she said happily. Manami smiled and looked down in her hands still together.

Having stood there for that moment, he learned alot about the two females whom where talking to each other. He had come over to say hello, but he couldn't help but notice the language, and the friendship between the two of them. He figured it wasn't his place to interrupt the conversation, and he moved off quietly as to not bug there conversation, or privacy. He figured he might as well go for a bit of a walk while he had the time, to look around a bit as it were. He figured he might run into a fellow classmate or something, there were a lot of students in the school to talk to at the moment.

"Anytime, if you need some were to hideout or someone to talk to just come see me." Shasha said.

Manami nodded and heard the bell beginning to head to her next class she went to a coffee cart and got a cup of coffee before she headed to her music class with Shasha.

Shasha walked with Manami getting herself a cup of hot chocolate while Manami got coffee. She gave Manami a smile as she paid for her hot chocolate and continued to walk with with her to class. Shasha was really enjoying Manami's company.

Tom arrived at his music class, his guitar already in the storage room next to the classroom. Seeing that he was early, he pulled a book out of his bag and read it. His first class was very strenuous, mostly weightlifting, so it was good to catch a break. He looked up and saw two of the girls from the table from earlier walking over (Shasha and Manami). He lowered the book slightly but kept reading.

Manami went inside the music room and saw all the instruments on the wall and some pictures on the wall as well. She went to the storage and went to grab her trumpet and said. "So Shasha what instrument do you play?" she asked.

"I play the flute." Shasha said pulling out a flute case and putting the pieces together. She saw Tom but again was ignoring him. She sat down beside Manami since the teacher wasn't in the class yet.

"So Manami, what do you thing the teacher will be like in this class?" Shasha asked

Manami saw the boy that she saw earlier and she looked away to Shasha saying. "Um well we learn normal sexy music but we dance to the music we make...well not until second semester they put it together" she said. Manami then took out her silver trumpet.

"Well that is kinda cool." Shasha commented as she went over the flute making sure everything was in proper working order.

Tom out his book down and picked up his guitar, before tuning it. Once everything was in order, he quietly played "Crazy Little Thing Called Love", his favourite song to play, making sure to not disturb anyone. He wondered what the teacher would be like.

VainGlorious said:
Nathan turned his head and smiled at the hand on his shoulder, meeting the eyes which were now turned upon him, slowing his pace a little. "You didn't seem to be as attentive to the video as the others, of course I noticed you" He paused for a moment, biting his lower lip "I'm glad I did"

Tearing his gaze away for a second, he indicated that they needed to turn right "First class is dance, but the guys usually just hit the weights whilst the girls practice lap-dancing. You want to join them, or maybe go somewhere a bit quieter?", his voice taking on a more sultry tone as he finished the sentence

Valdren looked at the guy slightly amused at how he and inplied that the have a little fun but said, "Normally I would take you up on that offer but sadly my other half would be a little pissed if I didn't go to class on time, by the way this body's name is Lucid but please call me Valdren." while walking toward the dance room. When they got there Valdren let lucid take over- as he is the better dancer of the two- and he asked the teacher if he could dance with the girls instead of being danced on or lifting weights. When the teacher complied and allowed Lucid to practice on him, Lucid took complete control gyrating, and thrusting his ass and thighs onto the teachers pelvis, producing a tent in said teachers pants. After Lucid began to nibble on his ear and leave a trail of light kisses from his jawline, down his neck, and finally stopped when he reached his chest, and when he stopped he said, "Was that good teacher?" the teacher just replied with just a rapid amount of shallow pants, and he added, "Well, I guess that's my answer."

After class Lucid heade toward the music class. While on his way there he got a bottle of room temperature water and ran in order to get to class on time. When he got there he saw that there was an empty seat next to a cute guy who was reading a book. Before entering the class room however, he left a mental note to Valdren to sit next to the guy playing a guitar (tom), and let hi, take over once more.

Valdren listened to Lucid's request and walked up to the male and said, "excuse me. Mind if I sit here, bro?" and promtly sat dow before he could answer.

Shasha thought it sounded great. She started to warm up herself, it had been a while since she played but it wasn't hard to get her groove back.

Lenore sighed, she was late to her first period class and now was almost late for music. She ran in, abit in a flurry, collecting herself as she walked in. She walked over to the Piano, hers that she had brought in with her, paying extra money a month for them to hold it for her.

This Piano was her baby, her masterpiece, her internal glory of adulthood. She had got this Piano when she was 7 years old, when her father instructed her to begin playing it. She had learned to play other instraments, but her life was on the keys.

She played a few cords, major and minor, noting the sound of it being tuned. Lenore would have someone check this Piano later in the month, to make sure its still okay. She begin playing softly, "There is no rose," on the Piano, enjoying the beauty of peice.

Lenore scarcly relized that Shasha and Manami was in the same class, she was just happy to have her baby back under fingers.

{{OOC: its the piano part obviously, but it goes with a violin piece and choral as well))

Manami finished and she smiled while sitting down and rubbed the back of her head while putting her trumpet in her lap.

Shasha listened to Manami and Lenore play there pieces and enjoyed them. Shasha didn't have the experience in music like she did in dance and drama.

Lenore finally finished her piece, happy she had memerized it, she knew she had some rough spots, but in the end, she was statisfied with it. She turned to look at her peers for her class and spoted Manami and Shasha, she jumped up and gave Shasha a huge hug and Manami. "I didn't see you two!" she exclaimed, abit hyper, "I rushed in here, hoping not to be late, I had missed my first period and I didn't want to miss this one," she explained.

"W-well hello Lenore so fart Shasha and I have the first two same classes" she said smiling. "Now three of us have the same second class" Manami said happily while standing and hugging Lenore.

"My first class was sculpting, it should be interesting, we take turns posing for each other apprently, we will be learning the bodies features tomorrow," Lenore said happily. "What was your guy's first class?" she asked them, happy she had some girls to hang with in her second class.

Valdren loved the music but was starting to get bored just listening to everyone practice a song on their respective instruments, so he went across the room quickly and got the violin he had dropped off earlier today and after a few practice chords, began to play Sunset over the lotus pond, his violin and Lucid's chello were the two items that that neither one of them could bare to leave without.

"We had dance." Shasha said hugging Lenore then sitting back down. "Manami and I are going to my room to hangout after classes. Do you want to come?"

"Oh Shasha is it alright if I bring something for us all to share?" she asked Shasha with smile. Manami actually wanted to bring some of her cookies that she had made before many people arrived here and they were still suppose warm since they were wrapped and kept together in her room. Manami heard a nice sound of string instruments and she began to follow it.

"Oh! I would love that," Lenore said happily. Even though she had the more, darker, school uniform, her personality was bubbly and happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom