Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fucking College Open! (closed until all profiles are added to the profile thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fucking College Open!

Manami actually did dance when she was little but it was mostly formal dancing. She then nodded saying. "I don't know if I will fit in with this kind of dancing myself though my parents had only taught me formal dancing" she said. Manami then saw girls in the same class as a guy walked in you could tlel he was gay. "Alright girls time to begin with your training each of you get a chair and show me what you can do" He said. As there were chairs stacked up for the girls.

As the girls departed, Vito turned to the two boys who had swarmed to the table, giving the Tom-guy a slap on the shoulder blade - notiving how Shasha had rolled her eyes to the likes of him. With a bit of a shrug and a crooked smile, he finally exhausted something to say.
"Hey," He told the boy, looking back at the girls as they began to exit the cafeteria, "She'll come around. It's only the first day."

After a moment of silence, Vito looked at the other boy, the one who had address him earlier.
"And, Alex, is it... thank you for the information," he nodded, "I think it's just about time I headed to check out those room listings. Hope we can catch up later, guys."
Vito grabbed his things, began to stretch his legs in pursuit of the door. He could've sworn that one of the girls had said something about boys doing weightlifting in the gym. He loved it. Vito had gone six years in boxing and wore the belt in his school each semester since eighth grade back in Italy.

As he made his way out of the cafeteria, perusing the list of rooms on the wall, he found himself to appear as quite the asshole himself as his forgotten to register his name to any of the students.

"Just use the skills you learned from dance and apply them to this." Shasha suggested.
Shasha grabbed a chair and then brought it over so it was in the line beside Namani. She began to move with grace and skill, dancing around the chair. This was hard because there was no body on the chair. Shasha's moves were good but not perfect.

Pausing only to see the schedule on the notice board, Sonia continued running towards her current class.She had been delayed getting off the plane in customs and fearing that she might be late for her very first class,she began running harder.For the first time she was happy they had such short skirts because it provided more mobility.Never an athlete,she was soon drenched in sweat and her uniform had become disoriented too.

At that thought she remembered she had missed orientation.She had been told not much of importance is shown or told in orientation but she was sad she had missed an opportunity to make friends in the beginning it self.

When she finally reached the class her heart sank seeing the class already in progress.She asked for the permission to enter the class aware that many students were turning to stare at her.

(Is the skirt by any chance as short as this??)

Nathan turned his head and smiled at the hand on his shoulder, meeting the eyes which were now turned upon him, slowing his pace a little. "You didn't seem to be as attentive to the video as the others, of course I noticed you" He paused for a moment, biting his lower lip "I'm glad I did"

Tearing his gaze away for a second, he indicated that they needed to turn right "First class is dance, but the guys usually just hit the weights whilst the girls practice lap-dancing. You want to join them, or maybe go somewhere a bit quieter?", his voice taking on a more sultry tone as he finished the sentence

Alexander walked to class moving in towards the end of the bell. he wasn't much of a hurry, he figured he might as well take his time. He walked in looking at the various people towards his first class and then waved to them as he heard footsteps. He turned to see a young brown haired woman running a bit late for class and moved outside of the door quietly, and then looked inside, "darn late as well, he commented as he gave Sonia a smile, so she didn't feel so badly about being late. He figured that helping out the young brunette would be in good form and the right thing to do. He raised his hand to the teacher, and asked for permission to enter the class room, "well I guess my clock was off, how about yours," he asked with a polite tone, "Oh my name is Alex, by the way," he told Sonia as he walked into the classroom.

She was greeted by a young-rather-cute boy whose hair seemed light bluish.Weird hair color,She thought,But she decided not comment on it.He seemed friendly and she didnt want to turn away her potentially first friend.what if he is a pervert?,she thought.What the heck,I will take my chances.Anyways that is what this college is all about."I came here directly from airport,can u believe that?They misplaced my baggage and i had to change at the airport itself.Not a great start,I must say. Were you there for orientation by the way?" She noticed they both were walking unusually slow and she was happy the class was no longer interested in the newcomers.She waited for his reply as they would have to part soon....

Manami looked at the chair in front of her and she was being watched by the teacher. She blushed to herself but then breathed. Manami then started dancing around the chair but when she was comfortable she did really good dance moves.

Shasha watched Manami out of the corner of her eye admiring her dancing. Shasha finished her routine and looked over at the teacher waiting for further instructions. Well at less I don't have to worry about this teacher looking for sexual favours from me. She thought to herselfe

Manami finished and the teacher smiled at all of them as he took a chair saying. "now that each of you have aroused your partner what do you think you must do next?" he asked.

He gave the young woman an nod of hsi head as he listened to her reasoning for being late to the school. "Yes, I was at the orientation, and I have managed to hear a good bit about both, apparently they were both video orientations that were well graphic in detail as it were, I guess an example of what will go on while we are here. He looked over and smiled, "well, now, I am sure you will get caught up to speed rather quickly, and all," he said with a smile, as he led her walking to a couple of chairs that were open at the back of the classroom. Best place to sit if you were an late arrival. "Anyhow, your room assignments should be see able out in the hall, um at least we all get our own room, which is nice," he commented as he sat down in his seat.

Shasha thought for a moment but couldn't think of a response that wasn't smart-ass response.

Manami did not want to say anything and gave a note to another girl when the teacher was not looking and the girl raised her hand until she was called on.

"Umm you must tease them and make them tell you they want more don't touch them until they tell you"

The teacher nodded and spoke. "Now you will each learn a specific dance and must do it but then add on more for your first assignment not pick out a name out of the cup and which ever you get search the video and do that dance" she said.

Devin had been told that if you could do lots of push-ups, you could bench a lot of weight. He was beginning to doubt this, as he could barely lift his own weight ten times. He realized that with push-ups, he had only lifted the front end of his body. Many here could do much more. He was surrounded by people who did this sort of thing all day, after all.

As he spotted someone, he began speaking his thoughts out loud. "So how does this work, what's the angle? Who pays all the money for a place like this to even exist?" He asked no one in particular. The entire school was impossible and ridiculous, but here it was. His biology textbook went into length on mate selection, and how the females of most mammal species would collectively select a handful of the most fit males. That tied into evolution, and a number of erotic, human mating experiments were described in length. It was really quite educational, in a perverted sort of way. One thing for sure, he knew he wanted to be one of the fit ones. His textbook encouraged this wholeheartedly.

Shasha got up and pulled a name out of the cup. "I never even heard of this before." Shasha said as she showed the teacher the name.

"You will do the Vages style LAp Dance Look it up and learn it computers in the library and learn them" HE said while walking around.

Manami didn't show anyone what she got just put it in her pocket and looked away.

"Umm... Thank you?" Shasha said going back to sit beside Manami.

"So what you get?" Shasha whispered as she started to pack her stuff away getting ready for the next class.

"uU-umm y-ya know the same things something I don't know umm what is your next class?" she asked. Manami rubbed the back of her head.

"Ok well maybe we can work on the assignment together." Shasha said opening up her timetable, "looks like it is music, wow they like keeping the art programs around the same time."

"Yes I have that as well" she said while picking up her chair and putting it back stacked. Manami had band right now and she went to the door waiting for the bell.

Alexander wished Sonia well as the first class ended, he had no clue he had been so late to the class. He gave Sonia his name, room number and phone number as well, in case she wanted to get a hold of him after class that day. He then headed to band, where he noticed two girls he had seen that morning and waved to the pair of them as he stood waiting to get in as well.

"So this class wasn't that bad." Shasha said as she checked her phone for the time. "So what are you doing after your classes today?"

((This is @Sonia))

Vito

Seemed as if he had been in room 302 for "The Language of Love II". It had been less carnal than what he had imagined, though things had changed since last year. Hell, Vito could barely remember how the school looked. Things had changed since turning nineteen, and until he could adjust to the American culture, and define himself within his new environment, he wouldn't stop changing either. He looked into room 302, the instructor seemed to be out; probably grabbing a lesson plan or taking a phone call. Whatever the reason, Vito had never been one to ditch a class, especially on only the first day. He made his why inside the classroom, commentating to himself how it used to belong to Mr. Patel, the formal Kama Sutra Analysis and Coordination instructor for freshmen. It well define Vito as a proud sophomore, though looking around and seeing as how freshmen and sophomores were now grouped together into a single class, he had felt his achievement in finally getting past his first year of American college was for naught.

Vito's aquamarine eyes scanned the full room. There had been but only students chatting about and the recurring sound of pages flipped from that of a textbook. Most likely the ones Patel couldn't keep. Finally, as he emerged from the threshold of the room, his eyes darted towards a boy and girl in the back of the room, noting he'd recently seen that same boy in the cafeteria just earlier that morning. As the bell rang he could feel his eyes widen, almost in shock, as the class dispersed from the single-cell classroom to find a dynamic equilibrium throughout the halls. He had saw the two leave the classroom as the boy parted towards his next class. With a sigh, Vito exiting the classroom as well, finding it hard to keep up with his first day.

How embarrassing... Vito thought to himself which had exhaled from his chest as more of a silent mutter. He had a couple further steps before accidently colliding with an oncoming student making her way to class, or he assumed, as well. Hoping he hadn't done as much as about knocking her off her feet, the boy dropped to his knees to grab any if at all papers or notebooks she'd dropped.
"I'm so sorry. Please excuse me, I'm a bit..." Vito sighed once more, "...disoriented?" He said ironically, almost as if to refer to the chaotic theory in which his day would go to hell on the one note that he missed the school orientation today. He gathered the girl's things with a embarrassed smirk to make up for his indecency that interfered with her day, recognizing it had been the same person to have been sitting with that, what was his name, Alex-fellow. She was awful pretty. No sense why she'd be at a college such as this.

"I don't know what to say," Vito admitted sheepishly as he handed the girl the books in she'd dropped, "I can't remember the last time I've had a day quite as... messed up as this." He said, almost reddening to the sound of his own euro-accent once more. At this point it was getting ridiculous.

"U-umm nothing after maybe j-just sit under a tree I-I have noisy neighbors" she said. Manami then put her hands together.

(Make sure to say who your talking to in a OOC or just () around it)

"Well I have a corner apartment to a room that is empty. If you want to come over." Shasha offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom