Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fucking College Open! (closed until all profiles are added to the profile thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Fucking College Open!

"Well what is our first class?" Shasha asked as she munched on the breakfast sandwich.

Vito peaked in; at a table inside he spotted three girls beside each other. Just talking.
The bunch seemed harmless enough, just as the others his eyes darted to around the room. It was a college for "fucking", he had to have stuck his head out at some point. With another sigh, the boy gathered up his wits and grasped the door, entering with a lazy pull. His teeth clenched, Vito walked through the isles of tables with nothing but a self-conscious smile as he grabbed a seat. He'd been a little skeptical of the food, so didn't bother buying anything, instead, he surveyed. Thinking of a pick-up, conversation, a tale; just about anything to speed the day up.

Lenore thought for a moment, "I'm here to learn some more literacy for writing, some teaching classes, and some optional classes," she shared to them. "But I forgot my first class already," she said. She sighed, taking a bite of her apple and taking a sip of her O.J.

"That's neat. So..." Shasha said thinking of something to say but was drawing blanks. She started to drink her chocolate milk hoping something would happen.

Manami smiled saying. "Don't worry about forgetting your class each teacher calls the name out loud and that is your main teacher" she said.

"Ok, now say if I refuse sex a lot do I get punished?" Shasha asked out of curiosity, "If I'm bugging you with questions I apologize."

Vito bit his bottom lip, his eyes shifting from person to person. He took an exhale, stood up. Nothing on his mind but his future and soon walked a couple tables up. Stopping adjacent to the three girls, putting a hand on the edge of their table with a brow arched.
Again, with a hopeful smiled, he had finally addressed his query.

"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting, but none of you would know if there's a general schedule, would you?" Vito rubbed his hand against the side of his face, bringing himself to wake as he had endured what was a most awful night of sleep.

"I missed orientation. I, um, heard they played a movie? I just... need to know where I'm going is all." He grinned, a little too conscious of his own euro-accent.

"You missed the movie?" shouted Tom from his table. "You missed out, it was awesome! This dude gave it to some chick for ages!"
He turned around, facing the three girls and the guy.
"Welcome to Fucking College" he added.

Shasha already didn't like this guy shouting at there table. Shasha wanted to make a smart ass response but she refuse to give him that pleasure. Instead she just ignored the guy.

Alex walked into the cafeteria and looked around, his eyes catching a lot of action that was going on in the place at the time. He overhead the sad problem that one of his fellow students had, as well as the loud comments from another student, showing off most likely. He walked over to the table where three females and one male were sitting, "excuse me for a moment," he said politely as he took a seat at the table and then looked at the group, "Well, if you don't know where you need to go, I think I could help a bit. The room listings are in the hall, name next to number for the room, I found most of my information I needed in my room," he commented respectfully towards his fellow student. "It is a pleasure to meet all of you, my name is Alex," he said nodding his head to the group to show respect to them.

Manami kept quiet while listening and she smiled at both the guys saying. "I am Manami nice to meet both of you" she said being nice but then blushed out of embarrassment.

Tom stood up and grabbed some pancakes from the table and smothered them in maple syrup. He hadn't made a good impression on the girls with his remark, especially the red-headed one. He made his way back to the table, which now had two guys and three girls there.
"Hey" he said casually, sitting next to the guy was standing.
"Don't think I'm a jackass for shoutin' before, okay?" he said.
"My name's Tom" he added.

Shasha rolled her eyes at this Tom guy. Shasha already saw signs of obnoxious ass and she didn't want anything to do with him. She continued to drink her milk. She moved her red hair from her eyes and then checked her phone for the time.

" Shasha please welcome everyone" she said smiling. Manami then looked at Tom but then the other guys being kind of nervous with all the people around her and so much talking she did not know what else to talk about. So she decided to begin to eat her pancakes.

Shasha smiled back at Manami and stuck her tongue out at her in a playful manner. "Well class will be starting soon. Are you ready Manami?"

"U-umm y-yes I am" she said. Manami then finished her food while awaiting for Shasha.

Cameron checked his watch and saw that she was right. He quickly finished his pancakes and set off.
"Nice meeting you" he said, setting off for his first class.

"So I guess we should check were our classes are in the room right?" Shasha said as she stood. She went over to a vending machine and bought a bottle of water then started to head to the hall to check her classroom info.

"Y-yes w-we should" She said while getting up with Shasha, Manami waved bye to the people at their table as she walked to check around for her classes.

Shasha was looking at the list and then turned to Manami and smiled. "Looks like we are in the same class. Let's head over."

"Alright" she smiled while walking with Shasha. MAnami was glad to have a friend in her first class and she would not be alone in her first class but she would still be nervous.

"So do you have any idea what our first class is?" Shasha asked as they walked to the class room.

"Umm our first class is dance which is our Physical Ed we learn different dance moves and boys have it to but they usually do weights for our first day we learn chair lap dances and when we get that down we do pole danceS" she said smiling.

"Well I always enjoyed dance I might be able to find some fun in this." Shasha said as they soon got to a dance room.

Shasha loved dancing. She took dance classes back in Canada so she was good at it. Shasha was happy that there was a class she might enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom