Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Take me home? [[Cloud26 x Ketsu]]

TouketsuSafaia

Supernova
The sky was dark black, angry looking as it poured down icy sheets of rain, her box was huddled under an overhang trying to keep her box from dissolving. It was already soaked while she huddled under the box as water fell down. Adel was shivering violently, her clothes soaked to the bone, she had been living on the streets for a week now. Her apartment had gotten broke into, everything was stolen, then she was fired from her job. Something about stealing money and sleeping with the boss, none of it was true though. She shivered again as her box ripped at the top dumping a load of cold water down her as it fell apart to each side. A scream of shock slipped out of her mouth, her long medium brown hair was dark from the rain, it looked stringy from not having been able to have a good wash.

She wrapped her arms around her, trying to stay as warm as she could while she looked out towards the busy street. No one looked down in the alleyway as they hurried by. No one had expected the sudden rain shower. It had been sunny no longer then an hour ago, she sneezed, covering her mouth. Was she already catching a cold?

It had been a busy day for Jake. The normal hustle and bustle of work had gotten to him once again since he was the boss of a big Yamaha company in America. On a normal occasion, the walk home would usually be a time to relax and forget about the day, a time the enjoy the beautiful scenery of this modern high-tech city, but today was just the opposite. A glum aura hung over head as Jake trudged in the rain. "Dammit," he muttered under his breath. The rain had drenched his jet black hair, along with his classy looking suit and his white tie that spoke the most about this expensive attire. "Why today?" He asked angry at nature. Today just wasn't the day to mess with a guy like Jake especially after all the work he's been through today.

His feet stomped in a puddle as it became drenched in the rain that collected on the side walk. "Dami-..." Cries of what sounded like distress from a women stopped Jake mid-way through his overly used vocabulary. Natural human instincts told him to follow the noise, but his clock told him it was time to go. Of course he followed his instincts, being the curious person Jake was as he walked down a dark alley only to trip over a box. On the floor soaked in his suit, he rubbed his ankle as he swore at the box. "God dammit what is a box doing in the middle of an alley?!" His rage took over his senses as he gripped the box with both hands folding the corners picking it up off the ground.

Jake was completely frozen, at lost for words as he stared into the girls eyes. Finally shaking off the shock that he had found another human been sheltered under a cardboard box, he asked the girl in strong, but sort of puzzled tone. "What are you doing here?"

Adel was surprised by the man making his way towards her box, when he tripped over it though he seen her. "I lost everything.. I have no where else to go. The box was my home but its... not the more secure thing when it rains.." She says softly with a soft amount of humor. She was tired, cold and possibly on her way to being very sick right now. She moved her long hair behind her ears, showing her pretty face, albeit a bit muddy from the rain. "What made you walk into the alley?" She asks curiously, gray eyes staring into his, not afraid to look away, clearly showing she wasn't the usual street rat. She felt the on coming of a sneeze again wiggling her nose trying to get the tickle to go away, but once she turned away she sneezed full out.

She shivered again, but this time her body kept shaking, trying to keep her body warm, was she going into hypothermia?

Jake couldn't help but smile as he saw the girl in a state of weakness and brokenness. It wasn't hard to tell that living in the streets was something she wasn't used to, but the only thing he could think of after seeing her adorable face was taking her home. Twisted? Maybe, but a business man has to have his fun too right? Jake was about to make a gamble, a huge one, but he knew I'd definitely be worth it.

Staring into the girls eyes, a wry smile swept across his face as he began to speak eloquently. "A girl like you shouldn't be living on the streets now should you?" extending out his arms he continued, "how about you come live with me... on one condition." a moment a silence passed by that felt like forever. "You have to live in my house as my personal maid." Though the work she would be doing would be far from a Maid's job.

Her head snapped in his direction after his words, she could live with him? All she had to do was be his maid, that would be very easy, she grabbed a hold of his arm. She would allow someone else to take after her, she didn't care what she was getting herself into. She just wanted a warm place to sleep in and some food to eat, if she had to do a little bit of cleaning she could manage for sure. "I can do that.. are you sure you want to trust someone you pick up off the street?" She asked softly while slowly standing up, her knees trembled, both from the cold and from exhaustion.

The thought of having her as maid already installed enough trust to definitely continue with his filthy plan. It seemed almost as if the roles were backwards, since she was the one that shouldn't have trusted him, but either way he thought breaking her in would be a breeze, but was she ready for the refinement that was about to take place?

"Of course I'd trust you. I mean what's the worse a little girl like you could do to me?" he said teasingly. Taking off his coat, he put it around her shoulders. "It seems to me that you need this more than I do." Already walking to the entrance of the alley, he turned back giving a hearty smile, but something seemed off; wicked almost. "Shall we go my lady?"

Adel followed after him, in her mind she could only see him as her savior, something seemed off as he stopped in the alleyway and looked back at her. She pushed the thought away from her mind as she held his jacket close to her body and followed him. "We should go.. and your right.. I wouldn't be able to hurt you." She says, her body still shook as she followed after him. She had no wheres else to go, no one would miss her if he was some murderer, and again no one would care if she was raped.

She didn't know if she cared or not, but the chance to have some kind of job, a warm place to sleep and food gave her hope that she could do anything. Even be some man's maid. And so she followed him, like a lamb to the slaughter.

He was glad that she was so willing to come with him, and she was probably the most beautiful thing he had ever set his eyes on. It was amazing how a terrible day turned into a remarkable day as if he had won the lottery. Slowing down so she could catch up, he walked side by side with her now looking down at her. Something felt awkward about her too, as if she was depressed or something. In all honesty he didn't care, but he just asked to start up a conversation on the broad street of the blissful road.

"You sound a bit sad you alright?" He had to make conversation somehow, since this walk would be rather long. Five more miles was his approximate guess to how long this would take, but it probably would be shorter than usual since he was in a rather rush to take this girl home.

She looked down slightly watching her feet as they walked. "I'm sorry, I don;t mean to sound sad, Its been rough for me, its why I'm out on the street like this. And every time I tried to get a job I 'wasn't what they were looking for' And as the days turns to a week I had no one to help me, to let me shower to help me..." She stated softly. "I don't mean to dump this on you, but I am thankful that you offer me the job as your maid, it means a lot." She says while looking up at him with a smile.

Smiling back at her, he gave her a reassuring look. "How would you like this job to be permanent? You could live with me as long as you do as I say. Does that sound fair to you?" They weren't too far from his house either. As expected, the walk would be much shorter than he average walk home. There was a huge towering shape int he distance. It took on the figure of a wide house that seemed to be endless. "That's it," he said smiling at his elegant home.

Adel stared up at the building before her, her eyes wide at both the building and his words. " Seriously? I can work for you? Permanently?" She asked while looking up, a huge smile across her face. "I'd love that! I can clean, I can cook as well, and all I have to do is just listen to what you say? It should be pretty easy!" She was excited, this should be a fairly easy job for her.

He laughed seeing her light up at the sight of his house. He could easily tell that she's been away from society long enough to forget what it's like to be civil. "You sure you're willing to commit?" he asked playfully knowing what her response would be. They were now approaching the front door. Scuffling through the mess in his soaked pocket, he pulled out a series of keys and began to sift through them looking for the right one. Finally stopping at a golden key with his name molded into it. With a few turns, the door was wide opening giving view to an eloquent foyer area which was much bigger than the average foyer. The carpet was red as several chandeliers hung from ceiling around a stair case with an opening in the middle. "Your first task is to prepare a hot bath for me. I'm exhausted," he said as he began to walk up the stairs leading her to the master suit.

Adel followed after him while walking up the stairs. "Yes, sir. My name is Adel by the way, may I ask what yours is?" She questioned after shutting the door behind him as she should. Once to the master suit she made her way to the bathroom, it was easy to find, turning on the hot water to warm up. "How would you like your bath, sir?" She questioned curiously, needing to know about how he liked his things if she would be doing things right after all. "Hot, warm or cold?"

Beginning to unbutton his white oxford shirt, he listened as his maid sounded quite frantic. It had just occurred to him that he hadn't told her his name. "Adel? What a sweet name," he said smiling as he neatly folded his shirt tossing it near the hamper. His torso was bare as he began to unbuckle his belt. "My name Jake," he said in a stern voice. Right as his pants went down, he grabbed the towel by the sink wrapping in snugly on his waist. "I prefer my water hot. Oh and there's a shower right there if you would like to take one," he said pointing straight across the tub.

Adel turned his water back on to hot, not letting the cold seep into it as she plugged the drain and watched as the water filled up fast. As soon as it was high enough she turned off the water and turned around to face him. "Sir Jake, your bath is done. And I truly couldn't use your shower unless absolutely needed." She says while her eyes take in his bare chest, what a lovely sight. It had been ages since she had seen a man in his glory, even if he wasn't naked. She backed away from his bath and held out her arm for the towel that he would have to take off from around his waist to get in. "Please enjoy your bath Sir."

Jake never thought that she'd be so careful and precise to every command he gave. He expected her to be a little hesitant about the shower, but he truly insisted on her taking one; after she was his property, and Jake wouldn't allow any property owned by him to look that pitiful. Not only that, but Adel had such a nice body, I'd be nice if he could see what he'd be using soon for the first time. Not ashamed or afraid, he took off his towel handing it to Adel leaving him bare in the open. Sinking into the tub a loud sigh of relief came out of him as he leaned back propping his arms against the side of the tub. "Oh Adel," he said a warm hearted tone, "relax. Anything I own is yours as well, and besides you look like you haven't taken a bath in days. I couldn't let my maid look like she hasn't been taken care of can? In fact you can even bath with me if you want," he said sticking his tongue out teasing her.

Adel smiled softly at his teasing, it was welcomed, the warmth of his smile was as well. She set his towel withing hand distance to the bath, so that when he finished he could wrap it around him and dry off. "I must respectfully decline bathing with you, as it would be very unprofessional, though I will use your shower since you insist." She says while walking over to the shower and opening the door. She turned her own water on, fairly hot, while the water warmed up she undressed. Dropping the rags she had been wearing onto the floor in a soaked heap. She adjusted the water a bit cooler, her whole body had soft pale skin, unblemished. A plump round rear end, full breasts, nipples perky from the cold, her pussy currently had hair, but she planned on shaving that since the small amount that she had was from not having a shower as of late. "Thank you very much Sir." She says before getting into the shower and shutting the door, where she began to wash her hair.

He laughed to himself. "Since when was she professional?" He thought. It was quite ironic how he found someone who seemed as classy as her cooped up in a box in the back of a vacant ally. Jake couldn't help but to peek as Adel as she stripped right before him. Her body was not disappointing at all and surely he could put it to good use. There wouldn't be any purpose in waiting to show her what she was really in for, so Jake thought he should break her in right away. Finally, he looked away from the eye-candy that Adel provided, closing them relaxing in his bath. It was definitely a quick bath, in fact it seemed to only last a few minutes, and by the time he had finished Adel was still in the shower. "Perfect," he thought as a wicked smile covered each corner of his face.

Jake hastily walked to the shower not caring whether Adel heard him or not. His hands reached for the door as he pulled it open. It was actually a quite roomy shower, with a clear glass bench in the back and ample room to move around. His cock instantly grew erected seeing her wet body in the shower as the beads of water rolled gently of her plumb breast dropping to the floor. It was only seconds after his hands were on her hips before he slowly started to over power her to the wall. "Adel," he said in a faint voice, "what a nice body you have. He leaned over her letting his bare chest press against the smooth skin of her warm back. His teeth sunk into her neck as the tip of his tongue brushed the sensitive skin of her neck. Only inches away from the wall, Jake closed the space between them as the head of his cock rested between the soft lips of her pussy; cradled by her body.

Adel was enjoying her body, she has shaved already when the door opened, soon enough her body was slowly pushed towards the wall. His hands on her hips, his cock cradling between her pussy lips, his teeth against her neck, she softly moaned, she wasn't displeased by the attention he was giving her. "Sir, this is very unprofessional, unless this is what you really want my job to be." She says softly, her eyes closing as her hands held her against the wall.

Teasing her about her moan, he said, "It seems like you want it more than I do." He pressed her completely against the wall now forcing her plumb breast to rest on the warm tiles of the shower. The moist warm head of his cock slid through the tight lips of her pussy. Bending over to lay his head on her shoulder, he said in a faint but confident voice. "Adel are you a virgin?"

Adel smiled slightly at the question and the teasing before hand. "No, I don't have a hymen. Long story, I've never had sex but you don't have to worry too much about meeting resistance. Just be gentle this time if you will." She offers up some information and an idea to help her get use to this job. "And, with you sir, I wouldn't mind one bit if this is to be my real job."

Jake couldn't help smile as she willingly gave herself to him. She was to be his now, and he had no intentions of ever firing her. His hands gently strolled down her back, touching each and every moist curve of her soft skin, stopping only to grip the fitted curve of her waist. A soft, sly, calm voice pierced through the noise of the shower. "Let see if you can meet the repertoire of you new job," he said teasingly. The head of his cock slowly pierced through the tight lips of her virgin pussy, slowly opening the warm, tight walls, filling it with his huge cock. It was clear that she wasn't fully stimulated, and Jake had all the intentions of arousing his new employee to the fullest. Stuffing his cock inside her tight warm pussy, he pushed her against the wall until his cock was completely inside of her. Letting his hand slide to the front of her sweet virgin fruit, they grazed over her moist clit as the water dripped from his fingertips gently flowing off of it each time he slowly stroked the sensitive organ.

Adel winced softly as he pushed in, for the simple fact that she hadn't been wet exactly. And water wasn't the best for a lubricant. His hands on her hips set a smile to her face, as his fingers traveled softly over her clit she gasped, her body twitching slightly. The flow of the water made her moan along with the movement's of his fingers against her. She closed her eyes and let herself be pressed against the wall, him playing with her body. "Nnn Master Jake..."

He slowly began to motion his hips, letting his cock stay stuffed inside of her, and making her body grind against the hot tile of the steam wall. Never letting them take a break, his fingers slid over her moist clit as he occasionally pinched it and stroked up as he taunted her. Leaning over, a his lips cracked slightly revealing an mischievous smile as he slowly clenched the flesh of Adel's ear. "You're going to have to work to pleasure your master," he said teasingly. His other hand trailed off her waist making its way down to her clit. Now both hands alternated rubbing and squeezing her clit as he could feel her own juices begin to flow over the tips of his fingers.

Adel whimpered in pleasure and pain of her ear being pinched but she didn't mind as both of his hand were beginning to work on her clit, which would be noticed that she was starting to get turned on. Her juices finally making it easy for him to slid in and out of her, she moaned softly. "How should I pleasure you master?" She questions curiously, wondering what he wants her to do.

Back
Top Bottom