Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Realistic Zombie Survival RP (FULL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Super-Earth
Posting this here to see who would be interested since the request sub-forum is out of commission. This would be realistic, not always smut, a lot of story and if we did it right, it would be a lot of fun.

I've got the idea from the Zombie Survival Guide, the book by Max Brooks, extremely good if you haven't read it.

Please post interest here, I would very much like your characters to be based on yourself, so unless any of you are ninjas, no throwing knifes or shuriken to the eye.

RE: Realistic Zombie Survival RP

Indeed, although your not Neo. :p
Do you two have the book itself?
Also, what type of setting? A sub-urban town/village?

I haven't read the book, but I know of it.
And I've been involved in plenty of survival games and have seen plenty of movies and shows to know how this works.
But if it is of major importance that I read the book I will see if I can find a copy some time this week.

I think sub-urban town or major city would work better, lots more to do and explore.

I haven't read the book, but like HappyWorld, I've seen and played enough zombie movie and games to know how it works. I would go for a more urban setting.

I had an idea, if you'd humor me for a moment...
What if one of the characters is a classic zombie nerd? They've read all the books, seen all the movies and TV shows and have played all the games, but the others doubt the nerds ability to handle the situation until he saves their asses.
What do you think?

Haha sure we can have one, and you can even have a copy of the book if you have it. Like I said earlier, I'd like people to play as close to themselves in real life as they can, with little tweaks if you want. No, that doesn't mean I want exact height, weight and so on. Just a rough idea of you, your skills and so on.

I think 4 people would be all right, I shall get a thread written up and we can start from there.

Or you could all send me a profile and I can put them into the thread when I begin at the start. I'll then write out a setting and a little story.

Indeed, something along those lines will do nicely.

I would also be interested in this, have got and thoroughly read (and loved) the book :)

All right, every one get their profiles sent in and I shall make the Rp thread.

-CLOSED TO ALL OTHERS-

By the way, the roleplay will take part in England. I only chose this because that means not every man and his dog will have a shotgun laying about. Yes, there is guns in England, but not as many as America, you need quite hard to come by licenses for firearms. Please bare that in mind.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=29237

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom