Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Life of a Sex Slave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blair1216

Pulsar
Adolfo Bianchi was a powerful man, and at 55, he was well-experienced when it came to the Mafia lifestyle. No, he was not born into it. In fact, he worked his way up into the the ranks for years before the business was left to him. It caused a rift in the former Mafia Boss' family, but Adolfo could care less. In his mind, he deserved it, and he planned to make his son deserve it as well. He constantly reminded his son, Dante, that he would not leave the business to him just because he was family, but because people would respect him after he was gone.

They spent most of their time in Vegas, owning a large and lavish mansion a little ways from the strip. It was constantly secured by many of the Bianchi's guards and was surrounded by a gate and cameras. No one went in without being checked in, and no one left without being checked out. Of course, the Mafia consisted of nearly fifty men, all in different ranks and families. They all lived well, spending more than half their time at the Bianchi mansion, and life had little worries. Money wasn't a problem, and neither was the law. It was rumor that the police chief was paid to steer his men away from the crime that was so obviously committed by Aldolfo's gang, making them the most powerful family in Vegas. And with Vegas came their business; their sex slave business. Women ran from merely five grand to millions, all being specially trained and groomed for their job. Adolfo was picky about the women whom he let go through his business, for he liked to keep a reputation. But even more so, he was picky about the women he liked to keep around. Now, those women were special.

Walking down into the basement, Aldofo wore a black coat, his designer suit underneath and his leather shoes spotless. One of his most dependable guards was at his side, and his son, Dante, was behind him. He looked around the cold, dark room to find Rocco, Adolfo's slave collector, nodding to small form in the corner of the room.

"She's a looker," he said, his expression professional. He went through this routine nearly every day, finding an unsuspecting girl to kidnap, drug, and bring to his boss. If she was kept to sell, he was paid a percentage of her sale. But if she was kept for the household, he got a raise. "And young."

Aldolfo looked over at the girl and let out a frustrated huff. "Well, get her on the inspection table. I don't have a lot of time for small talk this evening." His voice was gruff, and his eyes were narrowed.

Before she was given a chance to wake, she was being lifted on to a cold metal table. Her wrists were bound to the top corners of the table, while her legs were lifted on stirrups, then strapped securely. Going through the normal procedure, Rocco grabbed a knife and began to cut away her clothing. Dante looked from across the room, watching as her body was slowly being revealed to him. His eyes burned into her flesh, catching sight of her exposed breasts and pussy. It took a great deal of effort not to go any closer, knowing his father would want to be the one to inspect her.

Dante jumped when the sound of a slap echoed through the room, though he was hardly suprised. His father slapped the girl across the face, demanding her to wake up for him. He wanted to see the look in her eyes as he violated her; wanted to be the one to explain her fate.

[Emily]

Emily Newton was a twenty year old student teacher from Brooklyn, New York. She lived a quiet life at home with her family, raised to be a decent girl, Emily never did anything remotely spontaneous, her idea of a fun Friday night was a good book and nice glass of wine. If her driver’s license didn't say otherwise, her personality would let on that she was a woman in her late forties. That is why her sudden disappearance came as such a shock to her friends and family.

Emily and a group of girls from her old high school had gotten together for a few drinks on Saturday night. Reluctant, Emily went along, dressed in a little black number her mother had given to her for her Birthday, she finally resembled someone of her proper age group. The night was enjoyable and it felt good to catch up with her old friends, but as the night went on and the girls tossed around the idea of heading to one of the newest dance clubs Emily shook her head and left for home.
That's when it happened.

Emily couldn't remember exactly how they had caught her or what they had done to her once they did, but she had definitely remembered being taken far from her home town. Her mind was a haze thanks to all the drugs they forced into her system to keep her a submissive doll, she could barely hear or feel anything her body was so flaccid.

Chained like a pathetic animal, Emily was left to sober up, her surroundings now a dark and dingy basement with what looked like medical equipment spread around. Her soft brown eyes looked towards the younger man in the group as they lifted her to the cold metal table. The sting of its temperature against her skin gave Emily a sudden burst of energy, wide away she looked around, frightened. Her clothes had been torn to shreds and her legs were hoisted in the air, exposing her sensitive area. The harsh slap to the side of her face just added to her humiliation. Emily gave a pitiful cry and she cringed, the slap leaving a sore red mark on her face. “What is going on?! Help! Please don’t hurt me! Help!” Emily screamed, her panicked eyes watching the man who slapped her then to the others, giving them all frightened glances before her eyes focused on the first man.

Adolfo's eyes showed no emmotion toward her pleas. He had lost count how many times he heard those same words screamed to him by a young woman, eyes desperate and voice begging. She trembled beneath him, but he could care less. Used to, it got him off. He liked to be the first to fuck some of the girls to come through, especially one as beautiful as Emily, but after years and years of being in the business, he grew little to no attatchment to the slaves. He had one of his own that he exchanged out every year, and even those slaves received Adolfo's cold demeanor before they were sold off. They were sex machines to him; put on this earth for his pleasure. He could care less if they wanted to go home to Mommy and Daddy. As far as he was concerned, as soon as they were carried through the gates of his property, they were just that - his property.

His dark, brooding eyes looked her over, then turned to Dante. He nodded to his son, prompting him to come over to him. Turning back to Emily, he left his hand reach out and touch her naked, trembling breast. His touch was not carress, but a simple proceedure. It was something he did every day with a new girl. His thumb flicked her nipple, liking its size and color. Once he studied her breasts, weighing it and feeling it, his hand skimmed her slendor stomach, his calloused palm slowly making its way between her legs.

Dante came up to the young woman on the metal table, his stare alarmingly familair to his father's cold one. He looked at her, and it took extreme practice to remain formal and not want to take her right there while she couldn't do anything about it. His hand reached out and grabbed her other breast, and smirk forming over his face at the sound of her pleas. His hand quickly went up to grab her chin, leaving her breast unattended, his grip on her jaw firm. His eyes pentrated her's, looking past her beauty and into the soul of an animal. Because to him, that was exactly what she was. "If I were you, I'd shut the fuck up," he said bluntly, the let her go, turning away from her.

His father was standing between her legs now, studying her exposed and spread pussy. He looked up at Rocco and let out a huff, nodding at her appearence. "Well, hell, you're right. She's a bombshell."

"She'll need some breaking," Rocco answered, looking down at the blonde.

Adolfo let out a gruff chuckle. "Good," he said, his voice sinister, "That's my favorite part. Now, before I lose my patience, go get a doctor. I want her inspected immediately. Dante will carry her to be groomed and fitted. I want her in the viewing room by midnight. She needs estimated. I think I can get a pretty penny for her, and there's no need to wait around."

He through a look at his son, not needing to further explain what is to be done. Dante nodded, and Rocco pulled out his cell to call the doctor. Before he left, he walked back over to Emily and leaned in to her, his lips a few inches from her ear. There was no smirk to his expression. Adolfo was nothing but cold and professional. "You, slut, are mine now. You're my property. That's all you need to know. You want to live? You better be a good fuck. You're pussy better be wet on cue, you better know how to get a guy's cock hard, and if you're not doing one of those two things, you better keep your fucking mouth shut. I'd cut all of your tongues out if I didn't like blow jobs as much as I do."

And with that, he stood up, buttoned his coat, and walked out of the room. "I want her in that viewing room at midnight. Don't forget, Rocco, or I'll think twice about your raise."

Not but a few seconds later, a doctor was kneeling between her legs, his cold tools spreading her lower lips and exposing her most private area to the room. Dante watched in between the several times he checked his watch for the time.

Hot, wet tears rolled down Emily’s soft cheeks as she watched the man portray such a cold hearted villain. He was a monster and Emily could think of nothing better than running a blade through his soulless heart. Whimpering, Emily tried hard not to gasp as his cold hand slithered over her supple form, her nipples forming soft peaks as his dry finger tips ran over them, testing their responses. Letting out a yelp, she began to struggle against her binds as the evil man placed his hand upon her tender area that had never seen a man’s touch ever before. Emily was shamefully a virgin.

Emily looked up to the younger man who was a spitting image of the older one, his dark eyes locking with hers made Emily feel so intense and yet so frightened. Shutting her mouth the instant he spoke Emily fell still upon the table, goose bumps rising under her skin as they continuously inspected her naked body. Her eye brows raised and knotted together as she gave the younger man a bewildered look, his eyes searching for something in hers made her unbelievably aroused. For a moment Emily couldn’t feel anything else, all that existed was them, locked in this unbreakable stare.

Coming to her senses, Emily forced herself to look away, closing her eyes tight as he spoke. What had she done in a past life to deserve this? Or had she done something so horrible in her current life that this was just karma coming back to get her? Emily recalled cheating on her maths homework once in grade six, but was that such an awful deed to deserve this intense punishment. Emily opened her eyes to watch the men around her speak, their eyes focused on her body.

Please don’t look at me! Please stop, turn away! Don’t look at me!

Sobbing, Emily turned her head to look at the evil old man, his cold, vacant stare was nothing compared to his son’s. Not wanting to have her tongue removed; Emily gave a curt nod to show she understood him, her tearful eyes watching him as he left. Once he was gone Emily turned her attention to his son, her eyebrows knotted together she accidentally blurted out “What is the viewing room?” She quickly closed her mouth once she spoke, hoping that her careless action would not lead to her tongue getting yanked from her skull.

Emily cried harder than she had ever cried before as the doctor poked and prodded at her sensitive area, feeling more violated then when the evil man had touched her. “Please be careful” Emily sobbed, the cold feel of the doctor’s tools reminding her how real this was.

Another sound of a slap echoed through the room once Adolfo left, leaving Emily's face bright red across her cheekbone. Dante's hand gripped her jaw once again, his hold firm enough to make her ache. His eyes burned into her's, and behind his dark green irises was strong sense of danger. There was much of Dante's personality that he inherited from his father, and the way he looked at woman was simply the way he was raised to, but it was obvious that he was just as dangerous on his own, if not more. "What did I tell you about keeping that pretty mouth shut?" he asked, his head tilting to the side as if he were curious about her behavior. He paid no mind to the doctor in between her legs, probing her delicate pussy. "That is your number one rule as a slave," he said, his hand tightening its grip on her jaw. "Do not speak if not asked to. When you do, you call whom your speaking to "Sir". When your sold, kept, or even taken by a man for the night, you call them Master, got that whore? Tell me you understand."

The doctor cleared his throat, and Dante's eyes slid from her's for a moment.

"Virgin," the doctor confirmed, standing up and gathering his tools. "Tight too."

A smirk moved across Dante's lips, his eyebrow arched, and he turned to look back down at Emily. "A bombshell and a virgin..." He released his grip on her jaw, the turned his hand around, sliding his knuckles across her cheek softly. "You will be worth much more than expected..." As if to contradict his out of character caress, he reached his other hand up and pinched her nipple twisting it and watching the reaction on his face. A chuckle ripped through his youthful chest, and his green eyes locked with her brown ones once more. "As for the viewing room, it's where the men of the house will look you over and give their review of you. We have to know how much your pussy runs for, don't we?"

"Rocco," Dante said, his voice sounding strikingly familiar to his father's demanding tone. "Alert the maids. Tell them we've got one that needs to be groomed. I want her completely shaved and clean, then I need her fitted for the customery uniforms. Tell them it's urgent. Father wants her on the viewing room floor in less than six hours."

With that, he turned to her and started to unbuckle her legs and hands from the table. "You try to flee," he warned, grabbing a key from his coat pocket to unlock her ankles from the stirrups. "I'll put a bullet through your head. You think I'm playing? Just try me. I've lost count with how many whores didn't make it past the examination room."

With that, he grabbing a bundle of leather straps, sitting her up on the table so he could securely bound her before moving her to the next room. One smaller leather strap acted as a collar which attatched to the strap that went between, then under her lucious breasts. It ended all connected in the back where he tied her wrists together. Then, he grabbed one more strap that attatched to her bound wrists behind her back, went between her legs, then latched in the front on the strap between her breasts. It kept her from trying to break free, for the strap between her legs would jab at her sensitive pussy. She was a sight to see, making Dante's pants a little tighter in the front, but he kept his expression formal.

Taking a black silk scarf from his coat pocket, he put it tight in her mouth, then tied it behind her head, leaving her unable to form words, yet unable to close her mouth. With that, he pushed her to floor, letting her get to her feet, then attatched a leash to her collar. It was as if he were walking out of the pound with a new dog.

"You will get used to walking like that," he said, smirking, the gave her a little tug. Normally, he'd have her on all fours, but he couldn't risk her running.

He pulled her across the room, making her walk up the stairs, then across the hall to the elevator. The large elevator was full of mirrors, letting him see every angle of this vixen's boundings. He had to tear his eyes away from her reflection, pushing the button for the third floor, then waiting for the doors to open. After a few bell sounds, the doors opened, revealing the lavish lobby of the mansion. People sat all around, either at the bar, the couches, or in arm chairs, and sipped cocktails as they talked amongst themselves. Men glanced at Emily's direction, but not in suprise to see a woman naked before him. In fact, scattered all around the room, were naked woman sitting at their master's feet. Some had revealing clothing, while some were left with nothing, but all of them were silent and ready to give their master pleasure. These were the woman that were chosen to stay in the household, entertaining the men of the mafia until the were named useless. Some sat still while their master's talked, some sat in their laps and kissed their necks, some were bold enough to have their master's cock slipped out of the zipper of his pants so that they could lick and suck it out in the open, and some were even playing with another slave while the men looked on and talked casually. It was all the day to day life style of the men in the room, drinking and smoking cigars as they talked business.

Dante tugged her out of the elevator, past the room of men and slaves, and down the hall toward the grooming room.

Emily let out a faint groan as her face burned red, wanting nothing more than to rub her cheek better with her hand. Since that was not an option, Emily fell flat against the table, turning her head to the side so her wounded cheek could rest against the cold metal, but not for long. Forced to stare up at Dante, she gave him stubborn expression, her lips pursed and her eyes narrowed she listened to him, still shocked that they could get away with this. “Yes sir” Emily breathed her body rigid against his touch, she sighed softly as he pulled at one of her tender nipples, her eyes drifting closed to avoid his piercing stare.

Pigs! Emily thought, her teeth clenched and her body stiff. How dare they treat these women like cattle to be sold, it disgusted Emily like nothing else. Pigs! Emily thought again as Dante moved to release her from her current binds. She shot him a look of pure hatred as he spoke, her fists clenched as she moved to sit up on the table, stretching her shoulders she began to relax a little.
Without argument Emily remained still as he placed the leather straps over her body, squirming slightly as the strap between her legs pressed against her sensitive area. Emily arched her back as her body adjusted to the tight straps, pushing her breasts out a little she squirmed, her eyes drifting down to the slight bulge in his trousers.

An eye brow raised, she gave a laugh inside her thoughts as he tied the silk scarf against her mouth, her tongue probing the dry material. Emily groaned against the gag as she fell to the floor, struggling to return to her feet without her arms, her cheeks a soft pink from embarrassment. She followed him quickly, her collar causing strain on her neck every time there was tension on the leash. Her eyes wide she looked around the hallway to see if anyone was coming before following him, praying that no one would see her in this pitiful state.

Emily almost cried out against her gag as she stepped into the elevator, the mirrors that lined its walls catching every angle of her shame. Moving to stand close to Dante, she bowed her head and closed her eyes, wanting nothing more than for this to be a nightmare. Slowly she took a few deep breaths, her body trembling from the exposure. Flicking Dante an uncertain stare she noticed his eyes watching her body, his stare burning at her flesh she felt excited for the first time since coming to this place.

The doors to the elevator opened and Emily froze, unable to move she looked at Dante with wide eyes and shook her head, there were too many people, too many sets of eyes turning to watch as she was dragged from the elevator. Her body growing hot she walked fast, wanting to get out of the room as fast as possible. In her rush, Emily tripped over her own feet and landed flat on the ground, her soft blond hair circling around her head to hide her shame. With a little more ease this time Emily got to her feet and continued to walk, turning her head to the side for a moment just to catch another girl throwing her a sympathetic look before they entered the next room. What on earth was she in for?

Dante jerked her leash, pulling her to him so he could wrap and arm around her. He normally would not do such a thing, but he needed to get her to the grooming wing quickly, and she was walking terribly slow on her own.

His hand on her waist, his other hand holding her leash, he was just close enough to talk to her in a hushed tone. "I'm going to do you a favor and tell you some things about your new life so you do not find out the hard way," he said, walking down the long hall. "No one will call you by your name. You will go by "slave", "whore", "slut", "bitch", "cunt"... But never your name. Some master's are kinder than others, so be prepared. However, we know exactly who you are. We do our research, so don't go thinking you can escape and no face consequences... We will always no where you are."

Opening a set of double door, Dante set his burning green eyes on the lavish bathroom. It had multiple chairs, a large tub, razors, scissors, makeup... Everything to get a girl groomed for a man. Immediately, a maid rushed over and Dante unlatched Emily's leash. She grabbed her arm and led her over to the tub, nudging her into the warm water. Suddenly, maids came from everywhere, scrubbing and washing Emily's hair. They were not shy, some of their hands reaching down to wash Emily's breasts and between her legs. Some were as thorough as dipping their fingers inside her.

"You will get used to the bathing," one of the elder maids whispered to her. Dante walked over and sat in an armchair, crossing one leg over the other as he watched them bathe her. A servant appeared with a glass of scotch for him, and he took it casually.

"I need her ready as soon as possible," he said, lounging in the chair. "In fact, I'm staying down here to make sure everything is done properly. I'm thinking she will be a hit with the men, and I want her to be handled like fine china until she is priced." The maid nodded, as if she heard that type of thing every day, and made Emily stand up in the tub, bend over and hold the edge of the tub. With her ass exposed, it made it easier for another maid to bathe her bottom and in between her luscious cheeks, careful to santitize her asshole.

After being bathed in the steaming water, the flock of maids grabbed Emily and ushered her to be towel dried off, then sat her down in a leather chair with stirrups like the one in the basement. There, they strapped her legs down and immedately stared to lather her pussy with shaving cream. They were gentle, one maid shaving her with precision while the others soothed her by rubbing her thighs, stomach and breasts. They all gave her sympathetic looks, knowing she was not used to being so exposed.

After being shaved, they kept her tied to the chair while they lotioned her skin, taking deep care into sensually massaging her skin. Eight hands were on her at one time, all in different areas of her body, rubbing the lotion into every nook and cranny, even tweaking her nipples in a way only a woman can do.

Dante's eyes never left her body the entire time, a smirk forming on his lips at the sight of her shaved pussy. His eyebrow arched, and he crossed the room, standing between her bound legs. The maids stepped back at his presence, all getting the tools to fix her hair and makeup. Looking into her eyes, he chuckled a little, his hand reaching between in her thighs. Gently, he let his middle finger penatrate her folds, feeling her virgin hole and clit. He explored it, looking at her expression the entire time. "I love a shaved pussy," he murmured, pushing the tip of his finger inside her. "What do you think, slave?" His voice was husky, finding humor yet pleasure in her position. "Tell me, slave... You like a shaved pussy?"

Emily’s cheeks burned a soft red as Dante held her close, his warm hand pressing into her cool skin. She looked up at him, her eyes wide she nodded to everything he said, scared that they already had tabs on her. Worry took over her mind as she thought about her family, were they in trouble too? Were they being kept in a prison somewhere just to keep Emily in line? Emily looked down, her eyes welling with tears, she sobbed softly, worried for her family.
A gasp escaped Emily’s lips as she was dragged into the bath, squirming restlessly as every part of her body was fondled and cleaned. Emily couldn’t help it, she cried out at every touch, she began to beg them not to touch her, she felt so vulnerable. Her wet, supple body was quickly hoisted from the water and dragged to the chair. Emily struggled, not wanting to find out what they would do to her while she was strapped down. Tears rolled down her cheeks as they shaved her and massaged her body with lotion, their soft hands not missing a spot.
After a minute or two, Emily began to relax, it was like an exotic spa treatment. She closed her eyes, enjoying the subtle warmth of their hands as they rubbed her body, her nipples perking promptly as they tugged at them. Just as she became used to the touch it stopped and a rough hand replaced them, jabbing into her pussy. Emily bolted upright and starred at Dante with a panicked expression, his words seeping into her as he stroked tenderly at her neither regions. Her mouth agape she could barely muster a “Yes Sir” as he pushed a finger against her untouched hymen. Emily couldn’t control herself, her head rolled backwards and she let out a faint moan, he was an evil man, but his touch nearly pushed her over the edge.

Dante grinned at her expression, watching as her head lolled back at her breasts heaved. He fought the urge to push farther into her untouched pussy, stretching it around his own fingers. Instead, he only let her have the tip, the brought his thumb to circle around her clit. The way she moistened at his ministrations made his pants become slightly tighter, and he watched her body with burning green eyes. Suddenly, he craved the feeling of his cock being the one to stretch and break her... He wanted to mark her, make her want him, make her become the slut she was destined to be... Fuck, she'd be one hell of a slave once she got the hang of it, he thought.

Taking his hand away from her, not allowing her release, he brought his fingers to his mouth and licked the clean. Her juices on his tongue, their sweet taste making the buldge in his pants that much more uncomfortable. With his nod of permission, the maids undid the straps and let her up, putting her in a chair to fix her hair.

Within a couple hours, they gave her a few highlights, trimmed and blew out her hair, gave her some make up to accentuate her eyes and lips, the spritzed her with some perfume. Dante nodded in approval from the corner of the room, then a maid came in with a rack of clothing in her side.

"I want her in very little," he murmured, arching an eyebrow and showing a maid what he wanted Emily to where. She nodded, and all four maids immediately started to dress Emily in a black garter belt that hooked to thigh high stockings, but no panties. She was left toppless, her perky breasts enough to please Dante on their own, but was given sky high black heels, accentuating her beautiful legs and ass. With an added touch, she was given a black leather collar, the material of fine design, and the lock on the front made of pure gold. Moving around her dressed form, Dante nodded in approval. Quickly, he put the leash through her new collar and tied her hands behind her back, leading her out of the room and into the hall with her new wardrobe.

"If it makes you feel better," he murmured, looking over at her. His green eyes burned into her, then looked down at her gorgeous form. "You will be priced for atleast a million... That's on looks alone... And with how much you seemed to be enjoying you little rub down in there, you will get the hang of things soon enough."

Leading her into a large, three story high room, he pulled a set of keys out of his pocket. The room was lined with what seemed like hundreds of golden cages, going up and down the walls. The room was gorgeous, a chandelier in the middle with a little sitting room for men to congregate at. Most of the cages were empty due to most of the slaves being with their owners, but it was obvious what they were for when you got close enough to view the naked women in every other cage.

Leading Emily up two flights of stairs, he unlocked cage 402, and nodded for her to get in. "I'll be back for you in a couple hours," he said, undoing her leash. "Meet your cagemate."

With that, he pushed her in a toward a woman of eary twenties. She was red head with an extreme hour glass figure and breasts that coudl atleast be a D bra size. She had a sexy, yet genuine smile as she sauntered over to Emily, her own red heels clicking on the golden floor. Reaching out, she brushed some of Emily's hair out of her face. "I'm Serena," she murmured, "I'm assuming your new... But don't worry, honey, you'll be fine with a body like that. You will be taken care of around here. Some one as pretty as you is rarely put aside."

She smiled and her head slid from her shoulder down her arm. "And the women around here? We are friendly. We look out for eachother."

Emily’s world had turned hazy, no one had ever touched her like this before and it made her feel unbelievably good. “Don’t!” Emily moaned suddenly as he removed his hand, her face turning red, she looked away quickly. Her body had betrayed her and she wanted more from him, she craved him, every little touch he gave her sent her waves of pleasure. Emily watched in silence as he licked his hand cleaned, her face expressionless as she was taken to another chair.

Though she knew they were just styling her for the men outside, Emily couldn’t help but admit she did feel pretty good once she was made up. Her hair had needed a trim for months and the soft highlights made all the difference. Catching her reflection in the mirror, a faint smile pulled at her lips, but she quickly shook it away. Her head bowed she walked carefully alongside him, she had never walked in shoes so high before, she was certain that she would fall. Not wanting to get any further punishment, Emily turned her gaze away from Dante and nodded “Thank you sir”, but in her mind she knew she only reacted the way she did because it was Dante touching her. The thought of his powerful hands against her made heat pool in her lower body.

Emily looked around in awe at the beautiful cages, her spirits rising, at least she would sleep in a comfortable place. Taking her time with the stairs, knowing one wrong step and she would fall all the way back down, she followed Dante to her cage. Stepping inside she eyed the beautiful woman, losing her balance she fell to her knees just as Dante closed the door. Emily bowed her head and looked down at the floor, afraid to speak.

Serena, Emily's cagemate, frowned and kneeled down beside her. Brushing the hair out of the younger girl's face, she gave her a sympathetic glance. "Oh, sweetheart," she said, shaking her head, "I know it's not the life you intended on... But you can make it a satisfactory one."

Serena's hand was rubbing Emily's nude back, taking in her form, and letting her get out what she needed to emmotionally. Serena was a slave that had been taken for the household and had been with the mafia for about five years. She was good at what she did, because she learned to make it the best she could. Being fucked at least every night, she was popular, and even Alfonso had taken him to the Boss' suite several times. It was one of the reasons Dante put Emily in a age with her, for he hoped that it would encourage Emily to give in to her new life as a sex slave.

"Sex is fun," Serena whispered, already taking the hint Emily was a virgin. She could spot them a mile a way. "They will be a little rough with you, use you for their pleasure more than your own, but if you just relax... Give them what they want, and it will get you wet, and when you get to orgasm, it will blow your fucking mind."

Smiling, she nodded to outside. "And the viewing room? It's not that bad... You go out there by your self, let them look at you... Pose, touch yourself, spread your legs. You want a good price. Some girls come in here and think if they stand real still and get an awful price, they will let them go home, but nope. If they don't even think your worth keeping, they will give you the axe. Literally."

Helping Emily up, she reached up and touched her gold collar that matched her own. "You're gorgeous, you know that? You will be fine with a body like that... And the first time only hurts for a moment. Tell me, Sugar, have you ever had an orgasm?"

Taking a moment to get a hold of her emotions, Emily slowly raised her soft brown hues to look up at Serena, her lips tugging into a faint smile she turned her head away again. Her body trembling under the woman’s warm, comforting hand, she inhaled a deep breath and closed her eyes, in that moment she felt truly comforted. Then something hit Emily, she lifted her head to look at Serena again, the beautiful woman was the definition of sexual prowess and she looked… Happy… Was the life of a slave rewarding to her? Emily’s brows knotted together and she stood in thought for a moment, listening to everything Serena spoke of.

Emily looked out of the cage down to the bottom floor, her eyes searching the cages, most of the women in the cages did look satisfied with their lives and then she thought back to the girls in the parlor, she did not notice any sort of reluctant behavior or disapproving emotions... They too looked happy. Ideas raging in her head she thought back to Dante touching her moments ago, her body needing to feel that way again, she turned towards Serena, her lips curling into a determined smile. “Serena, can you teach me to be happy here? Teach me how to be a good slave so they’ll treat me right? Can you show me to enjoy it here? Please?” With that Emily got to her knees before the stunningly beautiful woman, her head dropped down she pleaded “Please Serena, show me how to impress them, be my teacher”.

Serena smirked, looking down at the young girl at her feet. Running her finger's through Emily's golden hair, she sighed and gave her a little nod. It was habit to look the new girl over, taken in her body and sex. After years of being around nude woman, forced to pleasure them and play with them before the men of the house hold, Serena had definitely emerged into a woman who appreciated the body of another woman. It came with time, she supposed.

"Of course, Baby," she said, her voice pouring off her tongue like honey. "There are just a few things you should know. Afterall, sex and it's many varieties come with pracitce... They know this. It's why they normally give you some training before your bought. Those heels? Learn to walk in them. You'll always be wearing them. As for clothes; they are rare. Get used to having your body on display. And sometimes, it's not just for the men of the house. It can be women, strangers, guest... We are entertainment, and if we do a good job, we are rewarded."

Taking Emily's hand, she ushered her to a standing position, the pushed her to where she was standing with her back pressed against the gold bars of the cage. "The most important thing? Get used to being touched," she whispered, letting her hands brush against emily's stomach. A smirk formed over her lips, and she let it drop between her legs. "Your master won't be the only one to do so. And not always men... Sometimes your asked to fondle another slave, and they are to do the same to you. Don't flinch when you feel them touch you with out hesitating." Leaning over, she let her middle finger trace the young girl's clit, letting her juices coat her finger as she circled it slowly. Pressing her lips to the young girl's neck, she soothed her. "Try to just relax... Let it happen. If you don't fight it, it will help."

Serena's blue eyes pierced into Emily's eyes as she continued to let her finger rub her clit, letting it go a little faster. "And like I said," she whispered, as if she was not currently touching the young woman between the legs. It was natural now... Something she was used to. "They will be rough... Hair pulling, spanking, bondage... They like to see fear, so give it to them. It gets them hard. So scream for them, let them know how much it hurts, but how much it turns you on. You'll feel dirty, because you are, and that's how they like you."

A wave of excitement poured over Emily, she watched Serena with such intent, obviously eager to learn. Emily decided then that it was easier to do what she was brought here to do, it sounded like fun at first, but as Serena began to mention other men and women, slave even would want her body she became a little uneasy. Pressed up against the bars, Emily didn’t fight Serena, she stood quietly in place, her body tingling from Serena’s touch. Emily opened her mouth to cry out as a finger pressed against her soft little bud, but she made no sound. Her breathing heavy she closed her eyes and relaxed as Serena instructed, enjoying the hot, almost melting sensation that filled her body. “Should I learn to touch other girls?” Emily asked quietly, her eyes turning dark from the unbelievable pleasure she was feeling “Should I learn how to kiss…” Emily quickly looked away, ashamed of herself for almost admitting that she had never even kissed someone before. In that moment her mind flickered back to Dante again and she blushed, her heart giving her mind stupid ideas of wanting him to be her first everything. Emily quickly shook her head and brought her attention back to Serena, her eye brows knotted together in a quizzical expression “What should I do in the viewing room to impress them?”

Serena smirked at the young girl's sudden interest in wanting to learn how to pleasure others. She kept her fingers at Emily's clit, giving her an amount of pleasure so she knows what it is supposed to feel like; what she is in for. Looking down, she noticed Emilu's juices were starting to pour out of her with much more vigor than before, and it made her grin seductively. Serena's own nipples hardened at the sight.

"Baby, touching a woman is all about how you want to be touched," she whispered, then grabbed the younger girl's hand and placed it on her own pussy. "Rub me how I'm rubbing you... Feel that little knot that's swelling? That's my clit and that's what is going to make a girl cum. Some woman even release juices when they orgasm like a man if you do it right."

Letting her finger go fast, she looked intently into Emily's eyes. "You see how my nipples are growing hard? That's when you reach down and you play with them." Leaning down, she took Emily's left nipple in her mouth very blunty, rolling it around on her tongue with an expert precision. Suddenly, let her finger slip deep inside Emily's virginal hole, scraping around the sides and feeling for her golden spot before coming back to working frantically on her clit. Taking her nipple in her teeth, she gently bit at it before releasing it and letting her hand replace her mouth. "Now, I'm being gentle...That's how you will pleasure another woman unless Master says otherwise. He might want you to do something more specific." Her voice was husky and she watched the girl's reactions to her minitrations.

"The viewing room?" she whispered, letting her fingers pull at Emily's nipples while she suddenly added a second finger to her nether regions. "Sugar, it's all about making them want you. Get in there, lick your lips, roll your hips... The thing that will get them going to most? Get on the floor, spead your legs, and touch yourself. Moan, groan, look them in the eyes..."

Every little movement that Serena made caused Emily to want more, the pleasure Serena gave her was so enjoyable made Emily want to cry out. Licking her lips she smiled as Serena took her hand and placed it in between Serena’s legs. Her fingers digging between her moist lips, Emily searched for the small bud Serena spoke of. Slowly Emily began to move her finger in small circles around the woman’s clit, her excitement building as she felt the heat between Serena’s legs begin to rise.

Emily could no longer contain her excitement, throwing her head back she moaned loudly, her fingers gently pinching the woman’s clit as she sucked on Emily’s nipple. “So I should touch them like this?” Emily said softly, her free hand rising to cup one of Serena’s bountiful breasts, squeezing it softly before massaging it like the maids had in the other room, letting her nipple roll around under her fingertips.

In a daring move Emily pushed her finger further into Serena’s sweet pussy, sliding two fingers deep into her, feeling her pulse around her flesh. Emily moaned at the feeling, pushing them deeper she smiled “Do women like getting touched like this?” She said as she pulled her fingers out, only to slide them back in, forcing them as far as they could go. “I have to be everything that they want, right? I have to be sexually desirable, show them that I want it so they would pay good money to have me, right?” Emily asked, anxious to clarify all the questions in her mind.

Serena moaned, leaning her own head back and letting her red hair cascade down her back as she felt Emily's fingers push deep inside her. Her eyes closed, and she moved her hips with Emily's fingers. Letting her thunb go faster against Emily's sensitive clit, she thrust index finger and middle finger quickly in and out of her pussy. Juices covered her fingers, and Serena felt her own juices drip onto Emily's hand. "Oh... Sugar, you're doing great," she moaned, looking into the young girl's eyes. Leaning back down, she hungerily took the girl's right nipple into her mout and rolled it around her mouth like she had before, sucking with steady ministrations. "Now, I'm just showing you the basics... You're Master will show you the kinkier things with time."

Releasing her nipple from her mouth, Serena let her tongue dart out and flit the erect bud. Her eyes were dark with lust. "Yes, Baby, women love to be touched just like this. Some nights, when you are allowed time to sleep in your cage, you'll hear moaning from other cages," she admitted, her voice husky. "And the sight of it gets a man's cock hard in a matter of seconds." Taking a quick last nip at Emily's nipple, Serena slowly took her hand away from her pussy, and took Emily's hand away from her own. "Now... I'm going to make you orgasm. I want you to feel what I'm doing so you can learn, alright? Just relax, Baby... Let it go for me." With a wink, Serena lowered herself to her knees, her face level with Emily's sweet pussy. Taking in the scent, she grabbed her right leg and place it on her shoulder so her lower lips would open for her. The sight of it's wet appearence, Emily's thighs wet with her own juices, made Serena groan.

Leaning it, Serena's hands reached up and spread Emily's lips so that she could get to her clit, taking it between her lips and sucking gently, then nipping at it. One hand ventured downward and entered her tight little hole, fucking her slowly as she played with her swollen clit. Her juices were sweet on her tongue, and she lapped at her hungrily.

Oh, Serena thought, she's have fun teaching Emily the ropes...

Emily couldn’t believe the amount of joy she was getting from being pleasured like this, it was nothing like she had ever felt before. Gripping the bars behind her, Emily cried out as Serena ducked her head and lapped at her pussy with her hot, wet tongue. Gasping for air she bucked her hips slightly as Serena’s fingers forced their way deeper into her pussy. Wanting more, Emily gently held the back of Serena’s head, pushing her against her lips. “Mm~ This feels unbelievable! Can you show me more?” Emily moaned, her body began to tremble as her arousal began to reach breaking points. Her surrounding dissolving around her, Emily was pushed into a state of utter relaxation, her vision turning blurry she never wanted this pleasure to end. Suddenly a hot feeling rushed through her body and Emily cried out again, it was pushing her to the limits and like a burst of energy Emily orgasmed, her body convulsing she continued to cry out. Emily went numb and her head rolled back, she closed her eyes and smiled, never had she felt this happy before.

Serena grinned against Emily's lower lips as she felt her reaching her climax, and she made effort into moving her fingers even faster, wanting the little vixen above her to orgasm to her ministrations. As she felt Emily tense up, she quickly sucked her clit between her lips, rolling the swolled bud around the tip of her tongue. As her body began to quake, Serena never relented, letting Emily ride it out with the utmost pleasure. Feeling her convulse into her orgasm, Serena began to lick her juices from her inner thighs, cleaning her like any good slave would

Smirking, Serena pulled away and looked up at the young girl, licking her juices from her lips and fingers as she slowly stood. "How was that, Sugar?" she whispered, and leaned in to kiss Emily full on the lips, letting her taste herself as she reached up and pinched her nipples. "That's how you eat pussy, and believe it or not, you'll be doing that nearly as often as sucking cock." Chuckling, she stepped back and looked at her handy work, feeling her nether regions tingle at the sight of the red faced, pleasure-filled girl in front of her.

Right then footsteps could be heard, and Dante appeared at the cage, unlocking it and swining the door open. He had her leash in his hand, and he only motioned with a finger for her to come. "Get over here, slave," he commanded, his voice deep and full of authority. He could help but smirk at the smell of sex that surrounded him, and he licked his lips. He knew right then that he had to have her; wanted to be the one to dominate her and take her with brutal force. Of course, she still needed to go through the viewing process and be priced. He liked to only have the best of the best, and he wanted to see what this little slut was worth. Not only that, but he was not going to miss the humiliation she's go through of having to flaunt her body in front of the men of the house. "It's time."

Reaching up, he latched the leash on to her gold lock, and pulled her out of the cage before shutting it and locking it. With a firm hold on her leash and her lower back, her let her out of the Cage Room and down another hall, into another elevator. When they were out of sight, Serena crouched in the corner and fingered herself to release, unable to come down from the sexy encounter she'd just been apart of.

Pushing the button for the sixth floor, he let the doors closed and let his eyes burn into the reflection of her warm, naked body before him. The garters, stockings, and heels only added to her appeal, and he had to stop himself from stopping the elevator and fucking her against the wall.

With a ding, the door opened, and he walked out with her in tow, loving the sound of her heels clicking against the tile floor. "Better behave," he warned, "And you better put on a good show, you undestand whore? Tell me you do." With that, he led her to large set of black double doors and led her into a dark room. Suddenly, it was obvious that it was the back doors of stage, for he led her out on to the platform before unlatching her leash. The stage was surrounded by four glass walls, and nearly a hundred men sat in the audience, looking at the girl through the glass. A spot light shined down on her, and Dante loomed over her with a smirk. His hand slid to her ass, cupping it in a way that he knew the audience wouldn't notice. "See those men out there? One of them will be your new Master, so unless you want some man coming in here and only paying a few thousand for a temporary fuck toy, you better show them your worth millions."

And with that, Dante walked out, shutting and locking the doors behind him before going around and taking his place in the front row, an amused look on his face.

Pleasure continued to surge through Emily’s limp body, a soft smile on her lips she lowered her leg and rested against the cage, her arms wrapped across her body. Taking a deep, settling breath Emily looked into Serena’s her lips pulling into a wicked grin “That was amazing” she breathed, her heart beating fast “I think I might enjoy doing that to another woman”. A sigh escaped Emily and she ran her hands through her hair, taken completely by surprise by the kiss she melted into it instantly, the taste was intoxicating. Groaning as Serena pulled away, Emily placed her arms around the woman’s waist and pulled her back, hugging her tightly “Thank you” Emily sighed into Serena’s ear just as Dante appeared outside.

Dante’s sudden appearance made Emily jump, her face red she couldn’t bring herself to look Dante in the eye. Keeping her head down she moved forward and let him clip the leash onto her collar, giving Serena one last look before she was dragged from the cage and down the hall. Her body was lusting to be back in the cage with Serena, wanting to learn more from her very provocative teacher.

Emily’s attention quickly snapping back to what she was doing as they filed into the elevator, goose bumps rising under her skin as Dante stared at her form. Licking her lips, Emily threw Dante a sweet smile as the elevator came to a stop, her mind preparing herself for whatever might happen from then on.

“Yes Sir” Emily said softly as she stepped into the glass box, her heart beating faster than ever before. She watched Dante move to a seat out in front and she daringly blew him a kiss, ignoring the other men in the room. Slowly Emily began to swing her hips, lowering herself into a crouch before rising again, she pressed herself against the glass making suggestive expressions she slowly turned around, letting the men get a good look at every nook and cranny. She turned to face the back and bent herself over, spreading her legs wide she spanked her ass and let out a load moan.

The thrill of performing for these men was making her hot all over, their piercing stares causing her to get excited. Emily continued to dance, her hands fondling every part of her youthful and innocent body, hoping that this was getting her the highest price ever given to a slave.

Dante watched from the crowd, his eyebrow cocked with interest as his eyes gazed apon her displayed body. Her smirked as she blew him a kiss, aroused by her daring action, and longued in his chair. Her body pressed against that glass, spread crudely for a good look at her private areas gave every man in the room a hard on. She was an instanst hit from her natural beauty to her seemingly natural ability to be a vixen.

A man next to Dante, and associate of his father's, leaned over and gave him a price. Three million; enough to make Dante raise his eyebrows and smirk. But by that time, he'd had his mind set on her. Shaking his head, he told that man that she was too good to sell. As far as Dante was concerned, she was going to be an in house slave. In fact, she was to be his personal slave unless he said otherwise.

After about a half hour of allowing her to put herself on display, Dante and his father stood up and dismissed the other men. Alfonso left with a nod to his son, then Dante took the leash out of his coat and opened the door to the glass platform.

"Come to your Master, Slut," he demanded, his tone dangerously low as he popped his neck. Latching the leash onto her collar, her pulled her down from the stage, then pressed her against a dimly lit corner of the room. The hand that held her leash went to her neck, wrapping around it with dominance, and his other hand slipped between her legs and cupped her sex. "This pussy right here? It's mine now. Is that clear, Slave? Every inch of your body is my. I own it, and I can do what ever I please with it."

Eyes burning into her, he smirked and withdrew, jerking her leash to urge her to walk at his side out of the room and back into the hall. From there, he pushed her to the floor, forcing her to her hands and knees. "Crawl," he sneered as they neared an elevator. Pulling her inside, he pushed the seventh floor to go to his bedroom.

When they go to his bedroom, it was dimly lit with a fireplace and a few candles. The bed was large, adorned with black and red satin. A mirror was place on atleast every wall, for Dante liked to have his slaves watch themselves be abused and fucked. The room had expensive marble flooring, dark walls, and a large oak dresser. Up on one wall hung a huge televison, and in the corner was a fully stalked bar.

Bending down, he unlatched her leash, then bring his hand back, he slapped her ass hard enough for the sound to make an echo through the room. It left a pink splotch on her ass that made him smirk. "Pour me scotch," he demanded as he walked away, sitting a large armchair and lounging casually. "And after you bring it to be, I want you to sit in front of this chair, spread your legs, and finger that virgin cunt of your's. I want you wet and begging for me like the fucking whore you are." And with that, he leaned on one of his hands and reached for the television remote, flicking it on.

The heat within the small glass box was enough to make Emily a little flustered and giddy, combined with the anxiety she felt from performing in front of these men Emily wasn’t sure how much longer she could continue to perform this way. She took a moment to rest her back up against the glass but made it appear she was just showing off by sliding down along the glass before standing up again. Emily sighed and ran her hands through her hair, she closed her eyes for just a moment, but when she opened them again the men were gone. Dante stood before her, her eyes widened as he spoke and she bowed her head, to ashamed to show the excitement in her expression.

Emily made her way towards Dante, intimidated by his dominate demeanor she stood in silence as he latched on her leash. Her soft brown hues starred up at him as he held her pinned to the wall, the muscles in her throat tensing as his strong hand coiled around her smooth skin. Her breathing heavy she nodded quickly as he held her sex in the palm of his hand, though frightened she could not help feel aroused by his dominance.
Letting out a faint gasp as she fell to her knees, Emily cringed as a sharp pain hit her knees. She crawled silently beside him, her cheeks a dark red hue as they stepped into the elevator. Keeping her eyes off her master, Emily concentrated on crawling with some grace and dignity, though it was hard to keep her thoughts positive.

Emily closed her eyes tight as Dante gave a firm swat to her ass, causing her to cringe, she nodded her head as Dante ordered her about. Emily rose to her feet beside the bar and poured him a decent amount of scotch into a glass. Not wanting to make him wait she hurried over and placed the drink in his hand. Her mouth went dry at the next set of orders, but wanting to be the best slave she could be, Emily thought back to how good it felt when Serena touched her sensitive body. How wonderful it would be to lose her virginity to a man like Dante.

Slowly Emily lowered herself into a sitting position before Dante, her legs spread as wide as she could get them she let her hands slip over her body, over her breasts, then her stomach and finally to her sweet mound between her legs. Her breathing heavy, Emily closed her eyes and let her fingers slide along her soft lips, dragging them back up again she gently rubbed her clit between two fingers. Without thinking, Emily let out a soft moan, and then a whimper as her fingers traced circles around her clit, her cheeks burning a soft pink hue as she thought about Dante overpowering her body and taking her virginity about the spice his skin must taste of and about his rugged, masculine form naked in all its glory. “Please master, fuck me, I want you to be the first man to have me, please master I need you to fuck me… I am such a whore~”

Dante watched her, his eyes burning into her, but his posture was casual. He sipped his scotch, and lounged in his chair lazily. When she started to beg, he smirked. "I know you're a whore," he said, rolling his eyes, "You don't have to tell me."

Looking own, he watched her juices pour from her pussy, dripping to floor crudely. It made his member harden beneath the fabric of his dress pants. He watched her breasts rise and fall with her deep breathing, the two senstive nipples tempting him to lean down and suck them greedily. In stead though, he sneers, curling his upper lip and stood up, grabbing her arm and yanking her up to her feet with a bruising force. "In fact, your are such a fucking whore, I think you need to be punished," he groweled.

Pulling her to the center of the room, he reached up and grabbed a chain that was hanging from the ceiling and locked her wrists with it, holding them so high above her head, it pulled her up on to her tip toes even with her heels. Grinning, he walked across the room and grabbed a bar in which each end was tied at to her ankles, spreading her legs wide and crudely.

Reaching in a draw, he came back with two metal clamps. "This is my favorite part," he whispered, his lips to her ear as he reached in front of her and grabbed her left nipple, pulling it and stretching it fom her body as he clamped the metal object on, then let it go. The dangling weight on the end pulled her nipple downward, and he didn't give her time to get used to it before clamping her right nipple, then stepping back to look back at her.

"Tell me, Slut, how does it feel to be on display like that?" he asked, reached up only to flick her nipple clamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom