Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ArcturusMagnus: RP Ideas. Breeding, Pregnancy, and More.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcturusMagnus

Super-Earth
Really looking to do something with a RP with pregnancy, body modification, etc.

As a note, I am in grad school, have an internship and work full time. I'm a busy guy. Please be patient if I do not respond as quickly as I ought to. I have not forgotten or lost interest. I'll do my best to respond with a quality post as soon as I might!

I hate one-liners!

I enjoy sexual and non-sexual RPs.

If you see something which you like, send me a Private Message.

View my likes and dislikes:
http://www.f-list.net/c/deadbaron

A Roll of the Dice Western/Post-Apocalypse/Near Future
A gambling girl loses big, and is forced to put herself up as collateral. When she loses to a high-stakes gambler, she has to go with him.

An Unlikely Pair Future
An alliance between two space-faring races has created a tense peace. One would see this peace undone, however, and the best of the best from these two races must come together to combat this new threat.

Alien Abduction Modern
In a small town in the countryside, it is always quiet, and always boring. Milking cows, feeding chickens and getting the ahrvest ready can be so tedious. Until, that is, a strange craft abducts a woman from her homestead. The aliens are intent on learning everything they can about the human race.

Beyond the Shadows Fantasy/Medieval
Deep within the ruins of the old city live a race of tentacled monsters that were once sealed away. Time has weakened the barrier, though, and they will soon come forth.

Beyond Time Future
It has been proven that the future is always changing, making it possible to travle between alternate Earths. However, the different worlds collide, releasing strange creatures into the world.

Book of Darkness Medieval/Contemporary
A group of college students stumble upon an old, crumbling tower in the middle of the forest. Opening the book, they unintentionally bring back to life a being of evil, who kills most of the students, but saves one for something special.

Demons Medieval Fantasy
A race of demons controls a kingdom, and are used to having other races as their slaves, doing whatever it is that pleases them.

Experiment Escape Near future/Modern
A mad scientist has been experimenting on women in his manor. Every few monhs, a woman will vanish from the town, never to be seen again. When they try to escape, the experiments done on their bodies often prove to be a hinderance.

Experiment gone Wrong Medieval Fantasy
A wizarding apprentice is given her first real chance to test her skills. The spell goes awry, killing her master and releasing several of the creatures in the tower.

Gladiator Any
War is hell. There are winners and losers. One such prisoner is sent to the arena for the sake of amusing his new mistress, who happens to be the leader of the conquering nation.

Gypsy Tale Renaissance/Early Modern
A beautiful gypsy woman is brought to the palace of the powerful lord. The lord's rhapsode helps her escape, and romance develops between them.

Imperial Diplomacy Fantasy
A prince from a neighoring kingdom comes to the Imperial courts seeking alliance. Along the way romance develops between the prince and the Emperor's daughter.

Lesson Learned Any Time Period
A pickpocket is caught in the act, and her captor(s) decide that she needs to be taught a lesson about why stealing is wrong.

Milk Money Modern/Near Future
Gene manipulation has resulted in women who are milked daily. As ever, the company owners are looking to bring in studs to mate and create better mares.
At one of these factories, a high-ranked executive falls from grace and is sold as a mare to a small-time farm.

Monsters and Mazes Medieval
A woman has been put into the maze, and her only hope for survival is to escape. Along the way, however, she runs into the minotaur, who does not always kill those who he encounters.

Myth-Adventures Medieval Fantasy
A daring champion rescues a damsel in diestress and attempts to take her home. Other forces, however, will attempt to stop them both.

No Cure Modern
A cure-all vaccine has gone awry, and has instead caused the deaths of most men in the world. Those who are left have a voracious sexual appetite, and don't care who they get it from to satisfy their needs.

Paradise Lost Modern/Near Future
The island compound, simply called Paradise, was meant to be just that. However, things have gone wrong, and the compound has been closed off by the military. Now, the few survivors must contest with each other, with crazed mutants, and with the potentially insane creator of Paradise.

Prisoner of War Near Past/Present/Near Future
Oversees to entertain the troops, a surprise attacks results in the entertainer being captured by the enemy, who decide that she would be valuable in more ways than as a simple hostage.

Pirates and Amazons
Medieval/Renaissance
An island of beautiful Amazon women, warrior women one and all, are taken by surprise. Technologically superior pirates, lead by their cunning captain, claim the island as their own. To rub salt in the wound, the pirate lord claims their chieftainess as his own, and does what he will with her.

Refugees Fantasy
Refugees from a foreign land come seeking asylum. Barriers and stereotypes are broken down as fondness develops between a widower king and one of the refugees.
(I would like for the refugee race to be different. Humans coming to an Elvan city or the like)

Space Opera Distant Future
An Imperial vessel is waylaid by pirates. On board is the Royal Princess. The captain of the vessel shows her the sort of tyranny which the Empire permits, eventually leading to romance between the two.

The Dungeon Medieval
An evil wizard has imprisoned somebody in his dungeons. While having fun with his prisoner in a variety of ways, he allows her to escape. Wandering his tower, she finds many other beings which he keeps.

Slave Fantasy/Medieval/Future
An exotic being is brought to the Imperial Capitol, where magic/technology is most common. Here, she is bought by her new master, and subjected to his whims.

Slave Trade Any
A woman is captured by roving slave traders, and she is purchased by a wealthy man.

The Voodoo that you do Near Past
In a southern country community, a young woman thinks it is most amusing when the local toughs chase the local kook out of town. However, she soon learn that the "Voodoo Man" is not all smoke and mirrors.

Vampire Escapee Modern/Near Future
A vampire, one of the last of her breed, has escaped from the medical lab where she has been held for quite some time. On her tail are the Grey Men, whose job is to bring her back. Along the way, she finds help in strange places

World's End Post Apocalypse. Near Future
In the near future, nuclear war has killed off much of the population, and only the strong survive. Gangs roam te wastelands, looking for food, weapons, and women.

I'd be interested in a fandom rp, take a look at my request thread and let me know if you like anything from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom