Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Restoring her home (Wolvenrogue and Blair)

Moving toward him, Hannah hesitantly wrapped her arms around the older man, feeling his muscules against her skin. It made her feel hot, her cheeks turning pink. One hand recoiled long enough to explore his back, feeling the fit body in her arms. "I see," she murmured, listening to him intently. "You collect houses.... And I don't even have one to go back to at night." Her eyebrow arched, but her smile was soft, and she rested against the pillows gently.

"Chicago... I've always wanted to go to Chicago," she whispered, her voice innocent.

He lifted her chin with his finger and turned it to face him. He parted his lips and gave her a passionate kiss, pulling her body against his. He couldn't believe it was happening, she was so young and beautiful, but here she was in his arms. He kissed her again and again.

"You really want to see Chicago? " he asked "I wouldn't mind showing it to you. We could have a lot of fun."

Hannah kissed him back, leaning into tangle her fingers into his hair. Smirking against his lips, she pulled back with a deep blush. She had never kissed a man before...

"You barely know me," she whispered, tilting her head to the side. "I don't expect you to drop everything and take me to Chicago."

Sighing, his warmth drew her in, and she cuddled close to him, resting her head on his chest. She felt his protection, and she couldn't get enough of it. With the lack of a man's touch through her teens, it was almost overwhelming to have such a handsome, older man holding her. It made her unable to calm herself long enough for her blush to go away.

He pulled her on top of his chest. "I'd love to take you to Chicago, This house has been fine for almost ten years it will wait another weekend, he said. He looked up into her shining green eyes. and kissed her deeply again. His hands rested on her hips in the gap between her pants and the tank top she wore. As they kissed, they slowly moved up her back and under the tank top. He loved the feeling of her soft skin under his hands.

Hannah sighed into his touch, her lips moving against his with innocence. She was gentle, soft even, and she melted into his embrace. "I can't ask you of that," she countered again, but with a smile, and rest her legs on either side of his hips. "And what about me earning my keep? You're doing too much for someone you met yesterday. It's a wonder you have any money." She winked, then kissed his cheek. No one had ever touched her like this before; so gentle and sweet.

"Well don't worry about my affording it" , he said " I can easily do that, besides I want to." He kissed her sweetly. What do you say we get a shower then get up and get on our way, we'll spend the weekend in Chicago and be back here on monday morning to work on the house. There is a lot I'd like to show you.

Hannah sighed and rolled off him only to sit up on her knees and look down at him. It wasn't like she had any place to go, and he hadn't given her a reason not to trust him... "Sure," she said, smiling, then rolling her eyes playfully. Crossing her arms over her chest, she let out a deep breath and looked over at the television. Suddenly, a cell phone started to ring, and it made her jump.

He picked his cell phone up off the night stand. "Hello? Oh hi John. A party? Tonite? what time? Yeah I have a date! she'll knock your socks off! Great we'll be there! Oh one other thing, get us a suite down town at the congress. Thanks! See you at the party." He hung up the phone and set it back on the night stand.

We better hurry. He said, we have a lot to do before that party tonite, we have shopping to do. He got up off the bed and started stripping off his clothes. "Are you comming?" he asked.

Hannah's eybrows raised and she slid of the bed slowly. "A party?" she asked, "I don't know... I've never been to an adult party."

Biting her lip, she watched him strip his clothes off, studying is body with innocent eyes. "What do you mean? You want me to come in the shower with you?" Tilting her head to the side, she smirked. "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

Giggling, she leaned against the door way and let her blonde hair spill over her shoulder as she watched him.

"Well suit yourself", he said, "I need a shower, and assuming you are comming to Chicago, we have to leave in about a half hour. We need to get you fitted for a gown, and to a hairdresser. Not that you aren't lovely but this is a formal event.

It up on top of the Hancock center.

He got the the water running in the shower. "Are you coming or not?" he asked.

Nodding, Hannah followed him after a few long moments. She bit her lip and started to peel away her clothes, just standing in her bra and panties as she watchd him get the shower ready. "So this is a big party, huh?" she whispered, trying to take her mind off of being naked in front of a man she hardly knew. "I've never been to a formal party..." Reaching up, she ran a hand through her hair and looked at the floor, trying not to stare at his body.

As steam started to roll out of the shower, he opened the door and stepped in. "The water's great" he said, looking back at her, " but I doubt you want to wear your bra and panties in here" he said smiling. He opened the bar of soap and started to suds his body, as he waited for her, not sure whether she was going come in or back out and go to her own room. He loved how she looked, and really hoped she would join him.

Back
Top Bottom