Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Apocalyptia (Retro/ValiantPickle)

Lance, inside the building didn't hear anything at first. He was pulling James inside and looking around. It looked like an old office building. Cabinets that were probably filled with paper that was more or less useless. James got up off the ground moving his hair out of his eyes and began looking around. Lance tried opening the door. It was jammed. The mechanism must have rusted. Lance backed away a few steps he rushed forward preparing a kick when he heard...

"Ah!" Sam was so startled to see the guns that he shrunk back agains tthe building in terror. He saw the glance from Charlie. He didn't know how she kept from doing the same. Sam looked at the men with unsteady breaths. He had to try to stand up to them or something. He was that only one with her. He couldn't let them take her. Sam pulled out his shiv, his arm shaking and stepped forward. "N-No."

"What was that?" Lance asked.
"It sounded like Sam." James said. "Do you think something happened to him?"
Lance ran to the window. Charlie and sam were on the other side of the building. "Dammit." Lance cursed. He looked down and his vision doubled for a second. He closed his eyes and pulled himself out. He climbed down, James was about to get out when Lance said, "Just stay there, I'll be back." Lnace said. Lance was conviced nothing back happened half-way down Lance jumped and landed in the dusty ground. He casually walked around the building. As he turned the last corner he stopped in his tracks, finally seeing what the others were. Lance too, froze in place seeing the guns. But he didn't outwardly show fright, instead just standing there. What did they want? Lance wasn't talking himself out of this one.

Charlie chewed her bottom lip. The kid was really going about this the wrong way. What was the point in them both getting shot up? The sensible thing for her to do would be to hand herself over. That way no one got killed. But she was terrified. If she handed herself she knew exactly what was going to happen. They were going to sell her to a slaver and that slaver was going to do terrible things to her in order for her to be a prime Breader. The very thought was enough to illicit a shudder that traveled up her spine.

"Don't be stupid," one of the men snarled. "Your life ain't worth a woman's."

The other nodded his head in agreement. "She's going to end up riding someone's dick anyway. If we don't get her someone else will just come along and snatch her up."

The young woman made a face at them. What disgusting talk! Just because they were tough they didn't need to speak like that. She glared at them and crossed her arms protectively in front of her chest.

"Maybe if you were nicer to me, I would be more willing to come with you." She shot at the two.

"Cunt, who the fuck said you could speak?" asked the first again.

Visibly she bristled. "I can speak if I want to."

Back
Top Bottom