Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

school play (Askeladd x creamy)

Her eyes were now literally shut as he continued to bang her for a good five minutes. Her moans were softer than before, incase someone decides to knock on his door again. And give it a few more thrusts, her entire body tensed up. She couldnt do much with her hands as they were tied up but she did arch her back against the wall. "Ah...fuck i'm cumming", she whispered as her body started to feel a nice wave of contractions take over. The muscles that surrounded his cock were starting to cave in on him, squeezing it.

Dimitri was loving the way this little lactating student was groaning and moaning under his body, he kept her pinned as he continued to pound his length into her tight slit. Soon enough he could feel her clamping around his cock while she whispered out that she was cumming,
"then cum for me, let it all out and cum like a slut all over my cock now" he whispered back into her ear before he started to slam his shaft in and out of her harder to make the experience of her orgasm even better. His own climax was quickly approaching but he did not plan on cumming into her little slit, oh no he thought wickedly to himself now after all he had some of her milk so she could have some of his as well to taste.

"Ahhh Demitriiii", she moaned his first name while washing his cock with her sweet love juices. Her orgasm came with a strong wave, hitting her hard for a good 20 seconds. It was pleasure she never felt before, with other men or with her toys. The knot in her stomach was soon gone and she had fallen limp against the wall. She would have fallen over if he wasnt holding her so securely. Her grip around his cock loosen and it was embarrassing none the less that he didnt cum with her. She was too weak to hold herself. "I'm sorry...", she whispered now really wanting to make him cum.

Hearing her moan out his name as she covered his shaft with her hot sexual nectar he let loose a loud groan of pleasure, it took quite a bit of his self control to not just cum into her tight hot slit right there. He held her petite body up easily as she relaxed under him slowly and soon she was saying that she was sorry and he had to give a little laugh, "oh don't be sorry, I held back on purpose" he whispered into her ear playfully. "I got a taste of delicious milk so maybe it is time you had a taste of mine if you think you can manage that" he challenged her before gently releasing her so she could stand on her own feet now, "after all you should clean up the mess you made all over my cock".

Once she was released from his tight grip, her knees really couldnt support her weight. She was still trembling and buckled down with gravity onto her knees. Still dazzled from the orgasm, she looked up at him with her hungry eyes. Yes he just opened the locked door of desire and lust inside her. Her eyes barely stayed on his face and focused back on his hard manhood that was coated with her own essence. Licking the edge of her lower lips, she shuffled her body forward and inched her face closer. Parting her lips, she took the head of his cock and teased it with her tongue. She tasted her own excitement on him. A rather fruity flavor with a hint of tartness in the background. She moaned and eventually enclosed her oral cavity around his head and began to suck. She was such a noisy sucker.

Dimitri liked the look of this little lactating schoolgirl on her knee's looking lustfully at his cock now, god how he wanted to just grab a handful of her hair and slam his shaft down her throat. But for now he would let her get to work and if she wasn't good enough he would just take back control, he gave a little groan of pleasure as he lips wrapped around his length now and he grinned down at her as he thrust his hips forward a bit. "Oh look at you pushing that dirty cock right into your mouth now, such a little slut you are aren't you? do you taste your own juices now coating my entire length?, don't forget to lick my balls as your mess went down there too" he said in a playful tone while thrusting his hips forward again just a bit.

Inch by inch, his cock soon disappeared into her mouth. She was struggling to get it all in and so started off just sucking on 3/4. Up and down, coating his cock with her shiny saliva. Her tongue was working up and along his shaft, rubbing and teasing his sensitive areas. She pulled him out with a pop and reached down to fulfill his wish and clean his balls. It was a salty taste along with a mixture of her own taste. Paying a great deal of attention to his balls, she finally pulled back to his cock.

This time she pressed her face forward rather quickly, his cock hitting the back of her throat and making her gag. A nice gag actually. Her throat muscles squeezing around his head and milking for that cum she was begging for. Her watery eyes were giving him a slutty look as she looked up. That look sure to send any man to the edge.

Watching women take down a cock was one of the best experiences or so at least Dimitri thought so, the way their plump soft lips would wrap around the shaft and then the look in their eyes as they greedily took it down as much as they could. He could already see that she was struggling with the size of his cock and it made him grin a bit, he still had thoughts of just using that oral cavity as a little fuck hole until he came. But she followed instructions quite well and was soon licking and sucking on his balls to get her juices off of it, then without a bit of warning he felt his cock taken all the way down making him groan out loudly from the feeling and the look on her face. It was something you would see in a movie he though as he looked down at watery eyes that reflected lust and want as she tried to get his cum down her throat now. If this had just been a blowjob she started up he would have been able to hold himself back but so soon after being inside of her there was no chance, he grabbed her head firmly holding it in place "good girl!" he groaned out now as she would soon feel load after load of his thick hot cum spilling into her mouth and throat.

She gasped when her head was suddenly held in place by his strong grip. His cock was well down her throat, stimulating her gag reflex over and over again. It was a nice collapse of her throat with each gag, squeezing his cock hard and milking him as soon as he began to cum. Her mouth was overfilled with his warm seed as he came for a good while. She lost track of time as she was trying to concentrate more on swallowing and not wasting a single drop. It was a hard challenge as there was so much to swallow. It continued to pour down her throat but to the point that she couldnt handle it anymore. She was able to overcome the grip of his hand on her head and pull away to gasp for air, some of his cum ending up on her face as a result.

Dimitri was not expecting her to be able to take down all of his seed so when she pulled away suddenly he was not surprised, he was a little impressed that she had managed to last that long. As he watched his cum land onto her face he gave a wicked little grin "oh now you are a cum faced slut instead of just a slut" he said in a teasing tone, "you should probably get that cleaned off before you leave the office" he said with a laugh.

Morgan licked the corner of her mouth in satisfaction and stood back up on her feet. She gave his limp need one last glance and it finally hit her. She just had sex with the teacher! That was so wrong! Her blushed face couldnt meet up with his eyes anymore. Instead she took a step back and went to grab for the tissues from the box on his desk. She didnt want to deny that she didnt enjoy it. But she doubt she would do it again. "Well I assume you will keep your promise than", she said in a more of an 'unsure' whisper. Grabbing her clothes, she began to dress as lunch was soon to be over.

Dimitri reached down and pushed his softening length into his pants now before zipping them back up, he could not remember the last time he had so much fun with a plaything. He grinned at her as she said that she assumed he would keep his promise, he nodded to himself and walked behind her as she was fully dressed now, his strong arms wrapped around her body from behind and pulled her in close against his. "Oh yes I will Morgan but I expect that we will have many more fun encounters" he whispered into her ear before cupping her breasts now, "after all I have a lot of things I could say about you now" he said in a playful tone.

Her eyes were now wide open in shock. "But i thought....". No use finishing the sentence. She thought this was a one time thing just to keep her promise but he made it well clear it wasnt. Her heart skipped a beat when his arms came around her small body and groped her soft breast tissue. "I suppose", she sighed. "But you do know you can get in trouble for having intercourse with a student. So I have just as much material to share around now", she added.

Dimitri had to give a little laugh as she said that he could get in trouble for having sex with a student, "that is very true so we could both end up with ruined lives but I wonder which of us is willing to risk that" he whispered playfully. His body pressed against hers softly before he now pulled away from her reluctantly, "I expect to see you here after school today or at lunch tomorrow so I can help relieve your problem" he said with a grin before going to his desk. He gathered up the necessary papers for his class fixed his clothing and wiped a bit of sweat from his brow, now he was set to go back to class.

((forgive me...exams taking over my life .x. ))

She fixed her own clothes and made sure that nothing was out of place to raise suspicion. Once satisfied, she gave him one last glance before leaving his office. As she stepped out into the hallway, her heart began to beat fast. She saw her friends glance at her as they were walking towards their next class. But luckily they had no suspicion.

The afternoon went by rather slow. She continued to think about lunch time and was still deciding if she should pay him a visit after school. He did invite her. As classes ended, she went outside and began to walk down the street with her friends. Just two minutes into the walk, she excused herself and told them to continue without her as she forgot something at school. And so she ran back into the school building and paused infront of his office door still breathing heavily.

(Hey hey no need to apologize real stuff takes priority over rp ^^.)

Like Morgan he felt that the day was slipping by at the pace of a turtle, he could hardly keep on subject as he spoke and a lot of the students noticed it in his classes though they didn't mind figuring it to just be nervousness on his first day. By the time the bell rang he was a little calmer as he could just go home if the young student wasn't going to be coming into his office after her own classes, he organized some papers and made his way to the office.

On his ways he said hello to some of the other teachers who let him by without much talking as they knew as a new teacher he would be under a bit of paperwork for the first few days. Or so they thought as he had already done half in a single day as he could multitask especially with these students, they were much smarter than most teachers gave them credit for, most of them were just bored with the way the teachers taught and as a result they did nothing. He had done the same thing when he was younger rather than learn he played jokes or played around with friends, now he was in the middle of shutting off his computer when he heard steps echoing off the walls he arched an eyebrow as he looked at his door when the sound stopped "someone there?" he asked in a calm tone.

She slowly extended her hand out to knock on the door of his office. But it seemed like he was already aware that someone was outside. Her heart literally skipped a beat as she tried to regain control of her breathing seeing how she ran to get here. She paused and tried to think it through. Why was she coming back? To set things straight! Yet she hated to admit that all she could think about all day after lunch was the sex they had.

Taking another deep breath in, she progressed forward. Slowly opening the door, she peeked her head through from the partial opening. She wasnt sure how he would react to see her. "I needed to talk to you for a minute", she said with a slightly nervous tone. She was still waiting outside, finding it much safer.

Dimitri looked at the door from his chair as she peeked her head in and then said that she needed to talk to him for a moment in a rather soft almost nervous tone. He gave her a little smile and then nodded "yes yes of course you do Morgan, I was wondering if you were actually going to come back to my office" he said in a sincere tone as he had no idea if he had majorly screwed up by trying something like this on his first day. "Please come in and shut the door behind you" he said in the same calm tone before he reached over to his computer and turned it off now as she had interrupted that just a few seconds ago, it was a little awkward at least it was to him as the only sound that filled the office for a second or two was the whirring sound of the computer shutting down.

She hesitated at first to enter but his calm voice seemed to encourage her to take a step inside and close the door behind her. Her heart was still racing as she didnt know what to expect. Rather than looking up at his smile, her neck was flexed down and she was staring at her feet. "Well...", she paused herself. Looking back up again, she studied his expression for another minute with the awkward pause between them. She was coming in to tell him that she wasnt going to have him use her like this and blackmail her. But a part of her didnt want to miss out on the opportunity of immense pleasure. True there were guys in her class who would beg to be with her. But they were no where near the level of pleasing her as much as this man. "I came because...", she paused again. This time not to think. But to act. She slowly started to pull her shirt off and undo her bra to reveal her leaking breasts again. "I need you to help me again".

Dimitri could see how nervous she was and well he could not blame her after all she was experienced in sex but nothing like what he had given her earlier today. He was older and more refined than the boys she knew in her life, plus as an added bonus he had not overreacted to her lactating in fact he had embraced it, she had just as much to lose as he did if things came out that they were having sex. She would be outed by her fellow classmates and many would believe her to be a harlot, he did not say a word as she tried to gather the courage to say what she wanted. He just leaned back in his chair a bit until she began to take off her clothing revealing her leaking breasts to his eyes, "mmm they do indeed look like they need help but I don't want you to call it a problem in fact I want you to tell me exactly what you want me to do" he said gently but firmly. She was obviously just embarrassed exposing herself to him like this but he wanted to make her even more embarrassed by having her admit she wanted him to drink her milk again.

She was starting to get use to his little 'embarrassment' games. Her face was heated and glowing red along the side of her cheeks. It took all her courage to come here and stand infront of him like this. And she did feel a bit humiliated but there was something he said that made her happy. She always thought her breasts were a big 'problem' and anyone who knew about it looked at her like she was some slutty cow or freak. But he was the first to react 'normal'. And so there was no need to refute against him anymore. She was going to play along with him and give him exactly what he requested.

Grabbing her big melons, she began to massage them in her hands as she started to take a few steps towards him. Milk was dripping along the path she walked and she stopped infront of the desk just opposite to him. "My breasts need to be sucked Sir. Please...take some of my milk and relieve the pressure for me".

Dimitri was grinning from ear to ear now as she blushed a deep red color now, she was a cute and very sexy little thing that he just wanted to ravage again. But for now he simply watched her as she grasped her breasts in her hands firmly massaged the as she stepped towards him, he could see the drops of milk spilling from her nipples onto the ground and he thought it was such a waste but said nothing of the sort. As she came out with her begging voice he laughed softly before coming to his feet now, "well since you put it in such a nice way I suppose I should help you" he said in a teasing tone as he walked around the desk slowly. Without another word he reached forward and grasped one of her breasts gently but firmly as he lowered his head down, he locked his lips around that little leaking nub and suckled on it drawing out the milk that made her breasts heavy.

With no effort at all, milk began to leak out of her swollen breasts. Funny how a few hours were enough to fill those tanks up to the point that it was starting to become a problem to carry them. Letting out a sigh in relief, she wrapped her right arm around his neck as he sucked. The taste of her milk was rather slightly sweeter than before and that was because of the sex they had, which slightly shifted her hormonal balance. Her nipples were instantly hard in his mouth and she could feel her one breast starting to grow lighter. "Were you about to leave?", she asked.

Dimitri pulled away to answer her question "I was going to leave in the next five or so minutes if you hadn't shown up milk tank" he said playfully before leaning his head down. His lips now locking around her other nipple to gently suckle upon it trying to draw out that lovely milk, soon he was rewarded for his efforts as it spilled it his mouth and he gave a little groan against her nipple as he gulped it all down. Soon he was pulling away licking his lips for the last tastes of it and then his hands came up to caress her cheeks and he pulled her in close so he could press his lips against hers firmly, his tongue pushed into her mouth wrestling against hers and letting her taste her own milk now.

"Milk tank?", she repeated as she found the name amusing. Her fingers were gently stroking through his layer of wild hair, almost silently admiring them. And when she least expected, he pressed his mouth against her. She could taste the richness of her milk start to flow into her oral cavity. Moaning into his mouth, her hand instantly reached down between his legs. It was a primitive reaction that she couldnt explain or control. Stroking the front of his pants, she felt and searched for his manhood through his clothes. "You didnt tell anyone right?"

Back
Top Bottom